Old 11-13-2008, 18:45   #1
Luminia
lumi umi

Luminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond repute
The Good Old Days...

are over. I mean.. they've been over.

I didn't realize how crazy this patch made everything. Discuss. [=
Old 11-13-2008, 19:02   #2
~Kenniah~

~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to Conquer, where all we care about is money!

Btw in your sigz0r, wasn't it Panda-Chan not Panda_chan o.o, it's been too long can't remember. "Searches up old youtube video."
~Kenniah~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2008, 19:35   #3
TrU3
poutine

TrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond repute
Wasn't Panda-Chan some homo guy? Or was it that dude that no lifed 2nd rb quest when it came out.

Anyways, old days been over for months, actually they ended up with lotto. 2nd rb wasn't that awful as it added a cool aspect with lucky time, more hp, new combos, etc.
TrU3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2008, 21:34   #4
Luminia
lumi umi

Luminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond reputeLuminia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kenniah~ View Post
Welcome to Conquer, where all we care about is money!

Btw in your sigz0r, wasn't it Panda-Chan not Panda_chan o.o, it's been too long can't remember. "Searches up old youtube video."
I was pretty sure it was Panda_chan >_<

and hello you

@Tru3: panda chan was an old school player.. I don't even think you knew her because she quit early on.. like before split of triumph from virgo.. something like that. She was a tro-tro 130 130. I think she was mod for the forums at one time too (=

Yea =( I figured the so called "good old days" ended with lotto >.<

EDIT:
ooh I found a picture [= Noob me.. well not even really noob noob.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	10979159.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	381.4 KB
ID:	94705  

Last edited by Luminia; 11-13-2008 at 21:54.
Luminia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2008, 07:17   #5
TrU3
poutine

TrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond repute
Lol Panda-Chan the guy on triumph he was a guy male char and was homo, or i'm just confused as I don't remember a lot back in tri.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:19   #6
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrU3 View Post
Lol Panda-Chan the guy on triumph he was a guy male char and was homo, or i'm just confused as I don't remember a lot back in tri.
LOL MAN HOMOS ARE FUNNY.
/sarcasm.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2008, 15:54   #7
~Kenniah~

~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrU3 View Post
TQ and their lame character system, can make accounts with the same name but different caps.
She was just some pr0 fber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminia View Post
I was pretty sure it was Panda_chan >_<

and hello you

@Tru3: panda chan was an old school player.. I don't even think you knew her because she quit early on.. like before split of triumph from virgo.. something like that. She was a tro-tro 130 130. I think she was mod for the forums at one time too (=

Yea =( I figured the so called "good old days" ended with lotto >.<

EDIT:
ooh I found a picture [= Noob me.. well not even really noob noob.
Zoom into the SS you posted at the name.
Old 11-14-2008, 16:12   #8
TrU3
poutine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
LOL MAN HOMOS ARE FUNNY.
/sarcasm.
Did anyone order some queers? Oh no, wrong section sorry dude.
Old 11-14-2008, 20:37   #9
Discordia
Rawr~

Discordia has a reputation beyond reputeDiscordia has a reputation beyond reputeDiscordia has a reputation beyond reputeDiscordia has a reputation beyond reputeDiscordia has a reputation beyond reputeDiscordia has a reputation beyond reputeDiscordia has a reputation beyond reputeDiscordia has a reputation beyond reputeDiscordia has a reputation beyond reputeDiscordia has a reputation beyond reputeDiscordia has a reputation beyond repute
Prof gave me these...

Name:	32777014.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	186.2 KB
ID:	94835

Name:	34020130.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	223.2 KB
ID:	94836

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brolly16 View Post
"ill stop stabing u when u stop screaming"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyBot View Post
The time has come, the walrus said, to talk of many things! Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings. Or why the sea is boiling hot, or whether pigs have wings!
Discordia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2008, 21:54   #10
~Kenniah~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discordia View Post
Prof gave me these...

Attachment 94835
Attachment 94836
Hai
Morphine
Da~Rizz <-yo friend?

Could be wrong, but hey it's been many years ago.
Old 11-14-2008, 23:46   #11
Rhemst
Ghost

Rhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond repute
More than 150 people already quit due to this patch, and a lot of them used to buy dbs, and it's just the beginning. Even if they do a rollback and remove that patch, or if they fix it, the people will probably not come back.

|Drizzt| | Trojan | 111
|Rhemst| | Fire-Fire | 130-110+

Retired
Rhemst is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2008, 01:42   #12
Dobby

Dobby has a reputation beyond reputeDobby has a reputation beyond reputeDobby has a reputation beyond reputeDobby has a reputation beyond reputeDobby has a reputation beyond reputeDobby has a reputation beyond reputeDobby has a reputation beyond reputeDobby has a reputation beyond reputeDobby has a reputation beyond reputeDobby has a reputation beyond reputeDobby has a reputation beyond repute
tq is just amazing -.-
espacilly that thing with an +6super fan u hit 1k as tro with thunder on a fire lmfao this sucks so barelly
[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: TroY(**)HoRsE was killed by Dobby![14:51]
[Whisper]TroY(**)HoRsE speaks to Dobby: b***h noop ipoot[14:55]
[Whisper]TroY(**)HoRsE speaks to Dobby: w8 mee 130 and uhet mee 900 k[14:56]
[Talk]TroY(**)HoRsE speaks to Dobby: lol bitech i'me not use any prgram rofol[17:38]
[Talk]GangzTer speaks to TroY(**)HoRsE: Dobby ur mother love a** or breat's[17:40]
[Talk]TroY(**)HoRsE speaks to Dobby: i'me not styuobed for u dog[17:41]
Dobby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2008, 01:49   #13
Nassry
MI Agent

Nassry has a reputation beyond reputeNassry has a reputation beyond reputeNassry has a reputation beyond reputeNassry has a reputation beyond reputeNassry has a reputation beyond reputeNassry has a reputation beyond reputeNassry has a reputation beyond reputeNassry has a reputation beyond reputeNassry has a reputation beyond reputeNassry has a reputation beyond reputeNassry has a reputation beyond repute
rofl my laptop died. raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvv
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvv

HELP!

I'm a Warrior.

I'm not kidding.
Nassry is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2008, 09:05   #14
Luminia
lumi umi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discordia View Post
Prof gave me these...

Attachment 94835
Attachment 94836
ooh Deadbody xD I remember him [=

@Kenniah: yea i noticed :P and your spelling wasn't totally correct either! XD Oh did you play back in the day too?
Old 11-15-2008, 18:58   #15
~Kenniah~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminia View Post
ooh Deadbody xD I remember him [=

@Kenniah: yea i noticed :P and your spelling wasn't totally correct either! XD Oh did you play back in the day too?
Of course, even though I was a utter nub.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: