LuC1F3R

LuC1F3R is on a distinguished road
Who are the best fbers/ssers in server? Top 10 list

Who do you guys think are the best fbers/sser in server? Place a list of top 10
LuC1F3R is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2008, 06:40   #2
Staciedoll
Infamous<3

Staciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond repute
Hard to say.. doubt things have changed though recently.

1) Matt
2) Nick
3) Donnie
4) Damien
5) Quantum
6) Luna
7) Rascal/Nate
8) Sheep/Ken
9) ****bull aint that bad either/Jon

Thats my list although might not be that accurate due to the fact i havent really watched ppl fb as ppl like hamster and dragon like to spoil peoples fun when they are fbing.

Note to Hamster: Perhaps if you actually let people fb a bit and joined in then
1) You wouldnt accuse people of aiming all the time
2) You wouldnt have to constantly herc and maybe you'd get just that little bit better skilled

--------------------->Quit<---------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot888 View Post
I'm gonna hack stacey and trade her gears to some Chink zerk for a Mercedes.

Staciedoll is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2008, 09:13   #3
Janine
AKA Matt

Janine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond repute
Awe ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staciedoll View Post

1) Stacey <3
2) Nick
3) Donnie
4) Damien
5) Quantum
6) Luna
7) Rascal/Nate
8) Sheep/Ken
9) ****bull aint that bad either/Jon

let people fb a bit and joined in then
1) You wouldnt accuse people of aiming all the time
2) You wouldnt have to constantly herc and maybe you'd get just that little bit better skilled
Edited!

Last edited by Janine; 10-28-2008 at 09:24.
Janine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2008, 11:05   #4
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
oh gawd not this thread again

Active players

ppl i consider better than me more often than not (but not always )

Stacey, Nick, Donnie, Black|Doom, ham (2 pct of the time), Damien, uni sometimes...but unreliable in terms of 3rd party crap..yes...we know( same as epetal ), quant 50 pct of the time

people i think are up and coming:

aznbabiigirl, bee,

ppl that have peaked and will never get better:

grif(sheep), pit,

ppl that talk like they are the best but are a laughing stock :

ori
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2008, 11:24   #5
BerzerkUnicorn
凸(◣_◢)凸

BerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BerzerkUnicorn Send a message via Skype™ to BerzerkUnicorn
not even gonna make a top 10 , these days you don't even know who aims en who not so many ppl using it now

ps
stace ur top 10 suck even i pwn ppl in you're top 10 rofl
~x~fAiTh~x~: 305 pot Archer,Warr,Water 133 with first +12 wand in server
BerzerkGrizzly:290 pot Water,Warr,Archer 130
~{D}^{!}^{E}~: 316 pot Ninja,Warr,Water 133 (prince)
~{W}^{T}^{H}~:365pot Ninja,Warr,Fire (king) first full +12 on server
~{W}^{T}^{F}~:351pot ninja warr tro (king)

***20984;(***9699;_***9698;)***20984;~.***953;ll***953;l***305;.***305;l.l***305;l***305;l***953;.All u B*tCheS OuT th3rE CaN YoU F33L ThE B4SS.***953;ll***953;l***305;.***305;l.l***305;l***305;l***953; ***20984;(***9699;_***9698;)***20984;
BerzerkUnicorn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2008, 11:26   #6
say
MaryJane<3

Location: You can find me in the club bottle full of bub mami i got that X if you into takin drugs..im into havin sex i aint into makin love so come give me a hug if you into gettin rubbed...
say has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerzerkUnicorn View Post
not even gonna make a top 10 , these days you don't even know who aims en who not so many ppl using it now

ps
Its not a hercing top 10

kthxpwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
There's plenty of people on this world, perhaps we should start shooting the ones that fail to comprehend the basic things.
"I'm not c0cky im confident so when you tell me im the best its a compliment"

"If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything"
say is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2008, 11:53   #7
Janine
AKA Matt

Janine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by say View Post
Its not a hercing top 10
Zing!!
Old 10-28-2008, 12:15   #8
Holy Emperor
7 mile nig

Holy Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Holy Emperor Send a message via Skype™ to Holy Emperor
aww i dun gets a spot or carlos or aaron sths wrong here >(
BerzerkChimera
130-130-137 water-warr-troj
1st to complete 3stage reincarnate
Rank 9 Prince Nobility/ 323+ bp
STØRM Deputy Leader
<3 Kimbah
BerzerkHydra/BerzerkChimera/BerzerkKittycat
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
anyone who had +9 bs that isnt mana/hp bs deserve to get shot in the head
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLay View Post
Have you considered a real hobby? Juggling? Paper-mâché? Surely you have better things to do than being a douche on the internet.
Holy Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2008, 12:16   #9
say
MaryJane<3

Location: You can find me in the club bottle full of bub mami i got that X if you into takin drugs..im into havin sex i aint into makin love so come give me a hug if you into gettin rubbed...
say has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Emperor View Post
aww i dun gets a spot or carlos or aaron sths wrong here >(
They maybe forgot about aaron and carlos...and you just arent gangsta enough

kthxpwn
Quote:
There's plenty of people on this world, perhaps we should start shooting the ones that fail to comprehend the basic things.

Old 10-28-2008, 12:19   #10
Holy Emperor
7 mile nig

Holy Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Holy Emperor Send a message via Skype™ to Holy Emperor
Quote:
They maybe forgot about aaron and carlos...and you just arent gangsta enough
k now put the hatorade down young man and accept the truth
BerzerkChimera
STØRM Deputy Leader
<3 Kimbah
Quote:
Quote:
Have you considered a real hobby? Juggling? Paper-mâché? Surely you have better things to do than being a douche on the internet.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:20   #11
say
MaryJane<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Emperor View Post
k now put the hatorade down young man and accept the truth
Ive already accepted the sad truth u didnt make it its ok just keep trying

kthxpwn
Quote:

Old 10-28-2008, 12:27   #12
Holy Emperor
7 mile nig

Quote:
Ive already accepted the sad truth u didnt make it its ok just keep trying
kosomak ya noop >.>
BerzerkChimera
STØRM Deputy Leader
<3 Kimbah
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-28-2008, 12:57   #13
Staciedoll
Infamous<3

Staciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerzerkUnicorn View Post

ps
ahhhh shudupppp it's pretty accurate in my opinion. People have their off days sometimes.. But it's kinda accurate. I gotta admint you're good sometimes.. but again - you have your good and bad days. Sometimes you're accurate - other times you cant hit ****. That day we played in jail you were pretty good, and thats why i respect you alot more now.

Luna - soooo totally right about ori lol.

And Paul i TOTALLY forgot about Carlos. He's definitely in the top 10.

I think my list is accurate.

Uni where's your list then if im wrong o.0

--------------------->Quit<---------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot888 View Post
I'm gonna hack stacey and trade her gears to some Chink zerk for a Mercedes.

Staciedoll is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2008, 13:08   #14
Meciddo
Morrie xD

Meciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond repute
I was good too if I hadn't quit.
rofl

LOLZ

Quote:
so he can write on his resume that he has spend time playing I-cop for a Chinese scam company?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deveno View Post
after all, Devenoism is a faith of beauty, amongst other things.
Meciddo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2008, 13:24   #15
BerzerkUnicorn
凸(◣_◢)凸

BerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BerzerkUnicorn Send a message via Skype™ to BerzerkUnicorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staciedoll View Post
ahhhh shudupppp it's pretty accurate in my opinion. People have their off days sometimes.. But it's kinda accurate. I gotta admint you're good sometimes.. but again - you have your good and bad days. Sometimes you're accurate - other times you cant hit ****. That day we played in jail you were pretty good, and thats why i respect you alot more now.

Luna - soooo totally right about ori lol.

And Paul i TOTALLY forgot about Carlos. He's definitely in the top 10.

I think my list is accurate.

Uni where's your list then if im wrong o.0
rofl alot players play uni en im not gonna make a list way to many aimers last time getting time gms fix the damn aim problem
~x~fAiTh~x~: 305 pot Archer,Warr,Water 133 with first +12 wand in server
BerzerkGrizzly:290 pot Water,Warr,Archer 130
~{D}^{!}^{E}~: 316 pot Ninja,Warr,Water 133 (prince)
~{W}^{T}^{H}~:365pot Ninja,Warr,Fire (king) first full +12 on server
~{W}^{T}^{F}~:351pot ninja warr tro (king)

***20984;(***9699;_***9698;)***20984;~.***953;ll***953;l***305;.***305;l.l***305;l***305;l***953;.All u B*tCheS OuT th3rE CaN YoU F33L ThE B4SS.***953;ll***953;l***305;.***305;l.l***305;l***305;l***953; ***20984;(***9699;_***9698;)***20984;
BerzerkUnicorn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: