Old 10-05-2008, 15:49   #1
Kilarea
ETERRORIST

Kilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond repute
Stockholm Syndrome

More and more these days I see people joining Imperial Soldiers. It seems as though anyone who can say 'join blz' is able to get in these days. Hell, with the current situation I am pretty sure even I could join IS

I have watched as one ally member after another, one noob after another, one spineless, weak willed, nutless wonder after another has joined IS. I wondered what would make people join the guild that forbids others to use farming spawns, pks people with no reason, allows botters, aimers and the general scum of the server to excel. Then I found it.
Stockholm Syndrome - an emotional attachment to a captor formed by a hostage as a result of continuous stress, dependence, and a need to cooperate for survival.

This server has been utterly taken hostage by IS and its eggy cohorts. In an attempt to survive, many, even normally intelligent people, have opted to side with the one who has tormented them, rather than fight to preserve the status quo, or make it better.

Now, a part of me cant blame them. Unlike real life, there are little real consequences to this course of action, and it is much easier than the alternative. The problem to this course of action is actually as bad for IS as it is for those who have taken the easy way out.

First, IS stands to benefit from this, in the short term. Just like in the real world however, a monopoly always implodes in on itself. Eventually the number of people who go to GW with IS will become so great that everyone will get 20 cps or less, if the get any at all. The same people who use farming spawns in IS will find themselves being beat out by other guild members, causing a mini civil war of types. Sides will be chosen and many will leave, either forming a third side to GW or joining the opposition.

Think I am wrong? Well consider this. I have seen this very thing happen on Pyramid and B&B. First with Token Of Death and then with Echo. After speaking to others on multiple servers, this course of action is the norm. Politics always wins out to loyalty. Always.

Second, while I have no doubt that the zerks will hold tight, it takes more than the zerks to win GW. The alliance will hold fast, as it has through the last three servers, while IS falls in on itself. What makes the alliance strong where IS, ToD and Echo were not? In a word, balance. Only when the dominant guild seeks to control more than it can handle, does it begin to collapse.

The alliance takes only what it needs, and actually allows others to excel, despite guild alliance. Think I am lying? Think again. I go after spawns when I know a zerk is farming, not when I simply see and IS member in the stack. Most others I talk to do the same. I only pk IS members and those who actually aid them. I dont go after their non IS friends as they do.

While many suffer from Stockholm Syndrome, there are those of us who see the kidnappers for what they are, and we refuse to go quietly into the dark night. Talk your crap. Flame away. We will not surrender, we will not quit, we will not become another victim of Stockholm Syndrome.

BTW, Dolphins rule as they beat the crap outa New England and San Diego. The new wildcat formation pwn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeshi View Post
Players from egypt, usually referred to as 'egy's'.
They show a rare type of rudeness, combined with an extraordinary amount of idiocy, which combined causes a lethal amount of annoyance.
They are always the ones saying ok or no?? and tem blz.
I say we nuke em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janine View Post
Lloyd is one of the 2-3 people that post on here with any kind of intellect. You should go re-read some of your material if you want to critique his stuff old friend.
Kilarea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 15:55   #2
BerzerkUnicorn
凸(◣_◢)凸

BerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BerzerkUnicorn Send a message via Skype™ to BerzerkUnicorn
dont cry noob its better to join ppl to win gw then scamming gears like you do
~x~fAiTh~x~: 305 pot Archer,Warr,Water 133 with first +12 wand in server
BerzerkGrizzly:290 pot Water,Warr,Archer 130
~{D}^{!}^{E}~: 316 pot Ninja,Warr,Water 133 (prince)
~{W}^{T}^{H}~:365pot Ninja,Warr,Fire (king) first full +12 on server
~{W}^{T}^{F}~:351pot ninja warr tro (king)

***20984;(***9699;_***9698;)***20984;~.***953;ll***953;l***305;.***305;l.l***305;l***305;l***953;.All u B*tCheS OuT th3rE CaN YoU F33L ThE B4SS.***953;ll***953;l***305;.***305;l.l***305;l***305;l***953; ***20984;(***9699;_***9698;)***20984;
BerzerkUnicorn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 17:41   #3
Drifta
Smkin'Aces

Drifta has a reputation beyond reputeDrifta has a reputation beyond reputeDrifta has a reputation beyond reputeDrifta has a reputation beyond reputeDrifta has a reputation beyond reputeDrifta has a reputation beyond reputeDrifta has a reputation beyond reputeDrifta has a reputation beyond reputeDrifta has a reputation beyond reputeDrifta has a reputation beyond reputeDrifta has a reputation beyond repute
as much as i hate uni, he just wrecked you lola

Triumph > Bluebird

Drifta
tro-tro-water
127-130-117
(retired hustla)

RASCAL

tro-tro-tro
130-130-132
†•UnƒOrGivEn•†

"Though it seems heaven sent we ain't ready to have a black president."

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")<- Put this bunny in your sig and help him to rule the world!!

i BEAT conqueronline
Drifta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 18:18   #4
Kilarea
ETERRORIST

Kilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifta View Post
Its always easier to claim being a winner than to admit the truth. Win all the GW from here to worlds end, it still dont change the truth. People dont side with zerks to win GW, they side with zerks to go with the grain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeshi View Post
Players from egypt, usually referred to as 'egy's'.
They show a rare type of rudeness, combined with an extraordinary amount of idiocy, which combined causes a lethal amount of annoyance.
They are always the ones saying ok or no?? and tem blz.
I say we nuke em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janine View Post
Lloyd is one of the 2-3 people that post on here with any kind of intellect. You should go re-read some of your material if you want to critique his stuff old friend.
Kilarea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2008, 23:08   #5
Drifta
Smkin'Aces

Drifta has a reputation beyond reputeDrifta has a reputation beyond reputeDrifta has a reputation beyond reputeDrifta has a reputation beyond reputeDrifta has a reputation beyond reputeDrifta has a reputation beyond reputeDrifta has a reputation beyond reputeDrifta has a reputation beyond reputeDrifta has a reputation beyond reputeDrifta has a reputation beyond reputeDrifta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilarea View Post
People dont side with zerks to win GW, they side with zerks to go with the grain.
not really i've had many of fights with IS over the time since ive been with them back when i was in TRI..when it was IS vs WATT...and ive left them to go with the enemy a few times just to for a win agenst em..and either fight agenst em all week then come GW join them just for cps then leave agen..its quite fun i thort u might of been smart enuff to do something like that also...altho you are a dumb ****..like for stealing donnies gear u just gonna get pwnt where eva you go..so maybe you should " go with the grain"

it takes skill to make the gear u wear look good...but you just fail

oh and like i said to you in jail the other day after owning you.. "go to TG and practice to fb with the scarecrows, once you can hit one come see me then k?"

Triumph > Bluebird

Drifta
tro-tro-water
127-130-117
(retired hustla)

RASCAL

tro-tro-tro
130-130-132
†•UnƒOrGivEn•†

(\__/)
(='.'=)

i BEAT conqueronline
Old 10-05-2008, 23:11   #6
Teh Wun
Banned

Teh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Teh Wun
Kilarea has down syndrome lol jk

and yeah i support drifta he's boss
Teh Wun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2008, 03:16   #7
zver

zver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerzerkUnicorn View Post
you SUPRIZE me you have tong to say that with full mouth .

just go hide and think what gear you have .

I see msg xilia and unikorn mary .

just see miror before talk to honest person
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;LEVEL130/130/137 war/war/war
zver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2008, 03:21   #8
BerzerkUnicorn
凸(◣_◢)凸

BerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BerzerkUnicorn Send a message via Skype™ to BerzerkUnicorn
Quote:
not really i've had many of fights with IS over the time since ive been with them back when i was in TRI..when it was IS vs WATT...and ive left them to go with the enemy a few times just to for a win agenst em..and either fight agenst em all week then come GW join them just for cps then leave agen..its quite fun i thort u might of been smart enuff to do something like that also...altho you are a dumb ****..like for stealing donnies gear u just gonna get pwnt where eva you go..so maybe you should " go with the grain"

it takes skill to make the gear u wear look good...but you just fail

oh and like i said to you in jail the other day after owning you.. "go to TG and practice to fb with the scarecrows, once you can hit one come see me then k?"

rofl

en btw zever wtf are you talking about

***20984;(***9699;_***9698;)***20984;~.***953;ll***953;l***305;.***305;l.l***305;l***305;l***953;.All u B*tCheS OuT th3rE CaN YoU F33L ThE B4SS.***953;ll***953;l***305;.***305;l.l***305;l***305;l***953; ***20984;(***9699;_***9698;)***20984;
Old 10-06-2008, 05:18   #9
zver

zver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
rofl

en btw zever wtf are you talking about

for you Mr.Zver and like i know where gear of rafitas end ,tricky is you pay skamer mary her play with her maybe (she(he) dont know what is)
or maybe she play on you
picksel worth more in these days .see how ppl take job serios so let pride for quest

and please whole word im not english man ty
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;LEVEL130/130/137 war/war/war
zver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2008, 05:34   #10
BerzerkUnicorn
凸(◣_◢)凸

Quote:
Originally Posted by zver View Post
for you Mr.Zver and like i know where gear of rafitas end ,tricky is you pay skamer mary her play with her maybe (she(he) dont know what is)
or maybe she play on you
picksel worth more in these days .see how ppl take job serios so let pride for quest

and please whole word im not english man ty
lmao u gonna bring up that rafi case again go ahead u lil *** it won't help anyway kilerea scammed fear i din't scamm rafi end of story

Old 10-06-2008, 05:59   #11
Drifta
Smkin'Aces

lol wtf has rafi go to do with IS and ppl sheeping along behind them? zver learn english and take ur thread spam elsewhere

Triumph > Bluebird

Drifta
tro-tro-water
127-130-117
(retired hustla)

RASCAL

tro-tro-tro
130-130-132
†•UnƒOrGivEn•†

(\__/)
(='.'=)

i BEAT conqueronline
Old 10-06-2008, 07:30   #12
Meciddo
Morrie xD

Meciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond repute
Tbh, zver is making the most sense in this thread.

You just have to be able to read what he posts. All those months in STORM sure payed off

LOLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
so he can write on his resume that he has spend time playing I-cop for a Chinese scam company?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deveno View Post
after all, Devenoism is a faith of beauty, amongst other things.
Meciddo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2008, 10:59   #13
Hero Paigey :)
SuckySucky

Location: Errrmm england but isent my home i live millions of miles from the earth on a plant full of me :D me is the queen and can pwn all of u :) explained that well enuff? feel the FEAR!
Hero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
your a scammer urself s stfu and go away u have no room to talk here lil man

Quote:
as for you goes the same without the scammer uni carnt wreck anyone but himself and when he does hes lucky to hurt himself

~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~

~***9829;~ Music is an obsession ~***9829;~

~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~

~***9829;~ ***9829;Stacey***9829; ***9829;Rhia***9829; ~***9829;~

Hero Paigey :) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2008, 11:03   #14
Hero Paigey :)
SuckySucky

Location: Errrmm england but isent my home i live millions of miles from the earth on a plant full of me :D me is the queen and can pwn all of u :) explained that well enuff? feel the FEAR!
Hero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol wtf has rafi go to do with IS and ppl sheeping along behind them? zver learn english and take ur thread spam elsewhere
hes not english as he said at the end of his post so stfu if u carnt read it dont comment on it sticking up for a zerk if jus stupid they bring everything on themselfs

Quote:
lmao u gonna bring up that rafi case again go ahead u lil *** it won't help anyway kilerea scammed fear i din't scamm rafi end of story
you have part to do with it so shush ya face noob
and you have scammed plenty ov others so once again ssshhh ya face

btw look 2 different spelling get ur head around that ***it

~***9829;~ Music is an obsession ~***9829;~

~***9829;~ ***9829;Stacey***9829; ***9829;Rhia***9829; ~***9829;~

Hero Paigey :) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2008, 12:48   #15
Oxy
Banned

Oxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond repute
Stockholm syndrom ?

100% agreeing with you !

Part of the problem seems to be the IQ of so-called players .

Kiddos like Uni are not mature yet !
Coordingly his IQ is (very) below average !
Like all ISmembers are below average on this matter !

On the age of 16 average people got an IQ of 83
Just a little above being retarded

Me pawn ?
Oxy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: