Old 09-11-2008, 19:39   #1
Kilarea
ETERRORIST

Kilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond repute
As a 130 gift to myself I went ape****

Yes, the rumors are true. I hit 130 today. To celebrate, I went after rinrin at basis again today.
[System]*DahaB* was killed by Kilarea!

[System]You have got a(an) Meteor.

[System]*koky* was killed by Kilarea!

[System]G_STAR was killed by Kilarea!

[System]*rinrin* was killed by Kilarea!

Then I get this, which makes my ****ing day
[Whisper]bondok speaks to Kilarea: com

[Whisper]bondok speaks to Kilarea: **** your maothere

I should change my name to V for Vendetta. Only crap part about the whole thing was i racked up 100 pkp in the process, and hit the wrong damned hotkey. Instead of using the windspell scroll to GTFO, i landed right in TC.
[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Kilarea was killed by Guard1!

[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to All : Kilarea has killed too much and been put into the jail at last.

Dammit all! i payed the 108 cps to get out. With the all the new friends i have been making as of late, i doubt they would let me sit off my pkp in peace

BTW, Beaver still licks my hairy Irish sack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeshi View Post
Players from egypt, usually referred to as 'egy's'.
They show a rare type of rudeness, combined with an extraordinary amount of idiocy, which combined causes a lethal amount of annoyance.
They are always the ones saying ok or no?? and tem blz.
I say we nuke em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janine View Post
Lloyd is one of the 2-3 people that post on here with any kind of intellect. You should go re-read some of your material if you want to critique his stuff old friend.

Last edited by johnny01; 09-12-2008 at 04:32.
Kilarea is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2008, 23:26   #2
~Lynn~
Water4Life

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to ~Lynn~
Gratz on 130
110-130

Quit CO

Quote:
Originally Posted by say View Post
I wanna be in someones sig
~Lynn~ is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2008, 02:27   #3
Beyrone
STRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Beyrone is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2008, 04:07   #4
Staciedoll
Infamous<3

Staciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond repute
Gratzzzzzz!

--------------------->Quit<---------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot888 View Post
I'm gonna hack stacey and trade her gears to some Chink zerk for a Mercedes.

Staciedoll is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2008, 04:27   #5
zver

zver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond reputezver has a reputation beyond repute
Gratz !
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;LEVEL130/130/137 war/war/war
zver is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2008, 09:13   #6
fLora
Darling*

fLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to fLora
Congrats on 130 ^.^
fLora is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2008, 11:44   #7
PrinceOfShadowZ
REVENGE

PrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PrinceOfShadowZ
gtz noop
AizenSousuke
Ex Imperial Soldier Deputy Leader
130-130-132
tro/warr/fire

Happily married to ~Morghanna~ lova ya baby <3

44.6 mill + rep
Fire Tao Club

Hand, my counting Idol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown
If you even think about telling a single person what happened here, you won't be walking on thin ice, you'll be trying to walk on water, and I will drown you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
anyone who had +9 bs that isnt mana/hp bs deserve to get shot in the head
PrinceOfShadowZ is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2008, 13:13   #8
oodalumps

oodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond repute
Pfft paying to get out of jail? Sit through it like a man.
oodalumps is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2008, 15:23   #9
Kilarea
ETERRORIST

Kilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by oodalumps View Post
Pfft paying to get out of jail? Sit through it like a man.
Sit on my thumb and twirl

Quote:
They show a rare type of rudeness, combined with an extraordinary amount of idiocy, which combined causes a lethal amount of annoyance.
I say we nuke em.
Quote:
Lloyd is one of the 2-3 people that post on here with any kind of intellect. You should go re-read some of your material if you want to critique his stuff old friend.
Old 09-12-2008, 15:24   #10
ss2bardock
Banned

ss2bardock has a reputation beyond reputess2bardock has a reputation beyond reputess2bardock has a reputation beyond reputess2bardock has a reputation beyond reputess2bardock has a reputation beyond reputess2bardock has a reputation beyond reputess2bardock has a reputation beyond reputess2bardock has a reputation beyond reputess2bardock has a reputation beyond reputess2bardock has a reputation beyond reputess2bardock has a reputation beyond repute
Gratz on 130
ss2bardock is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2008, 15:42   #11
johnny01
ĵħŊʼn

johnny01 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny01 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny01 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny01 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny01 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny01 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny01 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny01 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny01 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny01 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny01 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilarea View Post
Sit on my thumb and twirl
Grats, are you 2nd rb 130

Happily Married to Noone <3

johnny01 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2008, 19:52   #12
Kilarea
ETERRORIST

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny01 View Post
Grats, are you 2nd rb 130
Yap. I started this char back on Pyramid before the split to B&B, so that gives you a rough idea of how long I have been at this. I dont play hardcore as many do since my life demands most of my time.

Now all i gotta do is get a few more sdgs, +5/6 my gear and do as many quests as i can to get more lvls.

Quote:
I say we nuke em.
Quote:
Old 09-13-2008, 08:06   #13
say
MaryJane<3

Location: You can find me in the club bottle full of bub mami i got that X if you into takin drugs..im into havin sex i aint into makin love so come give me a hug if you into gettin rubbed...
say has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond repute
grats

kthxpwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
There's plenty of people on this world, perhaps we should start shooting the ones that fail to comprehend the basic things.
"I'm not c0cky im confident so when you tell me im the best its a compliment"

"If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything"
say is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2008, 09:56   #14
Meciddo
Morrie xD

Meciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond repute
I remember Stacie joking that you would never hit 130

grats

LOLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
so he can write on his resume that he has spend time playing I-cop for a Chinese scam company?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deveno View Post
after all, Devenoism is a faith of beauty, amongst other things.
Meciddo is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2008, 15:26   #15
rieṜ
fwd sucks

rieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond reputerieṜ has a reputation beyond repute
I think I remember that too
+rep

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: