Old 08-23-2008, 06:38   #1
Hero Paigey :)
SuckySucky

Location: Errrmm england but isent my home i live millions of miles from the earth on a plant full of me :D me is the queen and can pwn all of u :) explained that well enuff? feel the FEAR!
Hero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond repute
lol :)

uguys make me giggel so many threads about johnny

bluebird was the same when he first came.. now hes chillled where to busy flmaing each other to flame the mod.. hes a good mod and does his job right never fort id say that but anyways giv him a chance instead of flaming him constantly he onli infracts u guys coz yall bull**** non stop and avoid the rules lol hes actualli quite kinda he keeps himself to himself whispers and warns you be4 an infraction just telling yoou not to carry on with w/e it was you was doing at the time most mods just infract and get on with what ever so feel lucky god damn

~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~

~***9829;~ Music is an obsession ~***9829;~

~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~

~***9829;~ ***9829;Stacey***9829; ***9829;Rhia***9829; ~***9829;~

Hero Paigey :) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2008, 06:54   #2
Damn Nazi Mods.
Banned

Damn Nazi Mods. has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Nazi Mods. has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Nazi Mods. has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Nazi Mods. has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Nazi Mods. has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Nazi Mods. has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Nazi Mods. has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Nazi Mods. has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Nazi Mods. has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Nazi Mods. has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Nazi Mods. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Damn Nazi Mods.
All mods suck.

Get over it.
Damn Nazi Mods. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2008, 19:01   #3
Nassry
MI Agent

Nassry has a reputation beyond reputeNassry has a reputation beyond reputeNassry has a reputation beyond reputeNassry has a reputation beyond reputeNassry has a reputation beyond reputeNassry has a reputation beyond reputeNassry has a reputation beyond reputeNassry has a reputation beyond reputeNassry has a reputation beyond reputeNassry has a reputation beyond reputeNassry has a reputation beyond repute
jonny is a dumb emo blonde **** with multiple STDS just you like you!

I'm a Warrior.

I'm not kidding.
Nassry is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2008, 13:10   #4
oodalumps

oodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Paigey :) View Post
uguys make me giggel so many threads about johnny

bluebird was the same when he first came.. now hes chillled where to busy flmaing each other to flame the mod.. hes a good mod and does his job right never fort id say that but anyways giv him a chance instead of flaming him constantly he onli infracts u guys coz yall bull**** non stop and avoid the rules lol hes actualli quite kinda he keeps himself to himself whispers and warns you be4 an infraction just telling yoou not to carry on with w/e it was you was doing at the time most mods just infract and get on with what ever so feel lucky god damn
First of all, Get off my home server forums.

On topic: Johnny does not do his job right. Favoritism and a failure to recognize friendly bickering are not good things. The only reason you don't hate him is because he drools over your pink misspelled posts and won't dare delete anything you say.
oodalumps is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2008, 05:06   #5
johnny01
ĵħŊʼn

johnny01 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny01 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny01 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny01 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny01 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny01 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny01 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny01 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny01 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny01 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny01 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by oodalumps View Post
First of all, Get off my home server forums.

On topic: Johnny does not do his job right. Favoritism and a failure to recognize friendly bickering are not good things. The only reason you don't hate him is because he drools over your pink misspelled posts and won't dare delete anything you say.
What's all this whining about Favoritism? lol, she quit the forum because I banned her 3rd account for breaking the rules. Thanks

Happily Married to Noone <3

johnny01 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: