Old 08-22-2008, 19:22   #1
Kilarea
ETERRORIST

Kilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond repute
All I wanted was a pack of smokes!

I smoke. I like to smoke. It makes me feel like James Dean and Frank Sinatra. So when I ran out the other night I went to the local Quik-E-Mart to pick up a pack.

This store is about 1/4 a mile up the road from my place, and its 9:30pm, so I dont bother to put on shoes. I am wearing shorts and a T-Shirt, but no shoes mind you.

I walk into the store and trek the long 15 feet to the counter.

"Pack of of Camel Turkish Silver please." I ask.

Before grabbing the smokes, this 5' 8" white guy who obviously used to have a severe drinking and tweaking problem says to me, "Uh, next time you need to be wearing some shoes in here. We throw people out all the time for that crap."

Then his co-worker, a 6' 4" black guy who weighs around 250lbs chimes in "Ahhh, man, I missed it! No bullshiat man, we throw yer arse outa here!"

His white counterpart continues, "There's way to much glass on this floor fer you to be walking around here with no shoes."

I stood there, speechless. Which is saying something for me. I set the smokes down on the counter. "Ya know what," I begin "if you cant even keep a damn floor clean, i dont trust you counting my money."

The guy in line behind me laughs as i shake my head and walk out the door, while I navigate the minefield of invisible glass all around me.

I can honestly say I have NEVER been threatened to be bounced out of a local gas station for not wearing shoes. Indeed I went up the road a bit further to an actual grocery store with no shoes and bought my smokes without a single word being said.

I think I am going to write a letter to management about how I almost lost a foot while walking in this store, right after I piss on the white dudes car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeshi View Post
Players from egypt, usually referred to as 'egy's'.
They show a rare type of rudeness, combined with an extraordinary amount of idiocy, which combined causes a lethal amount of annoyance.
They are always the ones saying ok or no?? and tem blz.
I say we nuke em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janine View Post
Lloyd is one of the 2-3 people that post on here with any kind of intellect. You should go re-read some of your material if you want to critique his stuff old friend.
Kilarea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2008, 19:43   #2
Teh Wun
Banned

Teh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Teh Wun
ownt lol i can imagine ya doing that bro
Teh Wun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2008, 20:26   #3
fLora
Darling*

fLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to fLora
fLora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2008, 22:46   #4
oodalumps

oodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond repute
File a complaint and piss on the car? *****. Burn that place to the ground. It's not like flames can have finger prints on them.
oodalumps is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2008, 06:28   #5
~Lynn~
Water4Life

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to ~Lynn~
Oh so thats why we human beings wear shoes...
I thought it was just fashion
110-130

Quit CO

Quote:
Originally Posted by say View Post
I wanna be in someones sig
~Lynn~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2008, 06:33   #6
Hero Paigey :)
SuckySucky

Location: Errrmm england but isent my home i live millions of miles from the earth on a plant full of me :D me is the queen and can pwn all of u :) explained that well enuff? feel the FEAR!
Hero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lynn~ View Post
Oh so thats why we human beings wear shoes...
I thought it was just fashion
hehe same blondes huh

~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~

~***9829;~ Music is an obsession ~***9829;~

~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~***9829;~

~***9829;~ ***9829;Stacey***9829; ***9829;Rhia***9829; ~***9829;~

Hero Paigey :) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2008, 06:36   #7
~Lynn~
Water4Life

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Paigey :) View Post
hehe same blondes huh
Lol, I bought some sticker which said:
Im naturally blonde, please speak slowly
110-130

Quit CO

Quote:
Old 08-23-2008, 06:40   #8
Hero Paigey :)
SuckySucky

Location: Errrmm england but isent my home i live millions of miles from the earth on a plant full of me :D me is the queen and can pwn all of u :) explained that well enuff? feel the FEAR!
Hero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond reputeHero Paigey :) has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lynn~ View Post
Lol, I bought some sticker which said:
Im naturally blonde, please speak slowly
o **** i want one lol i think best thing i ever brought was sum cow boy hat saying Slappers on Tour 20 dalla for sucky ****y lol i wore that around town all day

~***9829;~ Music is an obsession ~***9829;~

~***9829;~ ***9829;Stacey***9829; ***9829;Rhia***9829; ~***9829;~

Hero Paigey :) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2008, 06:42   #9
~Lynn~
Water4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Paigey :) View Post
o **** i want one lol i think best thing i ever brought was sum cow boy hat saying Slappers on Tour 20 dalla for sucky ****y lol i wore that around town all day
Lmao... makes me think of my "free hugs" days
110-130

Quit CO

Quote:
Old 08-23-2008, 08:49   #10
In10v3
Zadirion

In10v3 has a reputation beyond reputeIn10v3 has a reputation beyond reputeIn10v3 has a reputation beyond reputeIn10v3 has a reputation beyond reputeIn10v3 has a reputation beyond reputeIn10v3 has a reputation beyond reputeIn10v3 has a reputation beyond reputeIn10v3 has a reputation beyond reputeIn10v3 has a reputation beyond reputeIn10v3 has a reputation beyond reputeIn10v3 has a reputation beyond repute
almost as useless as my threads, not quite there yet, though

The laws by which i live:
1) I believe everyone is a dumb ass until proven otherwise.
2) If you ignore my arguments just to prove your point you are a dumb ass.
3) I am always right. Except when i am wrong.

Selling super 2 sock L128 bow+4 with 1 sdg and 1 rdg for 15DB on Fairytales/Bluebird server

click here to leave a PM if ur interested.

In10v3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2008, 23:19   #11
Janine
AKA Matt

Janine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond repute
Why you gonna piss on the white dudes car and not the black dudes?
Old 08-23-2008, 23:23   #12
PrinceOfShadowZ
REVENGE

PrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PrinceOfShadowZ
in south park thatd be a hate crime
AizenSousuke
Ex Imperial Soldier Deputy Leader
130-130-132
tro/warr/fire

Happily married to ~Morghanna~ lova ya baby <3

44.6 mill + rep
Fire Tao Club

Hand, my counting Idol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown
If you even think about telling a single person what happened here, you won't be walking on thin ice, you'll be trying to walk on water, and I will drown you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
anyone who had +9 bs that isnt mana/hp bs deserve to get shot in the head
PrinceOfShadowZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2008, 00:53   #13
Teh Wun
Banned

Teh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceOfShadowZ View Post
in south park thatd be a hate crime
Like the episode where chef is pissed because a guy getting hanged on a flag is black and the guys laughing are white.. in the end they fix it it's a pink guy getting hanged (A ***) and black and whites laughing LOL

Last edited by johnny01; 08-24-2008 at 07:15.
Old 08-24-2008, 06:29   #14
PrinceOfShadowZ
REVENGE

PrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PrinceOfShadowZ
good example but i was thinking more of when cartman hit token with a rock and they called it a hate crime and it got way outta hand
AizenSousuke
Ex Imperial Soldier Deputy Leader
130-130-132
tro/warr/fire

Happily married to ~Morghanna~ lova ya baby <3

44.6 mill + rep
Fire Tao Club

Hand, my counting Idol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown
If you even think about telling a single person what happened here, you won't be walking on thin ice, you'll be trying to walk on water, and I will drown you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
anyone who had +9 bs that isnt mana/hp bs deserve to get shot in the head
PrinceOfShadowZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2008, 13:59   #15
Teh Wun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceOfShadowZ View Post
good example but i was thinking more of when cartman hit token with a rock and they called it a hate crime and it got way outta hand
lol i remember when cartman always nagged token when they made the christian band they mess up then cartmans like DAMMIT TOKEN IT'S YOUR FAULT I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS then he gets close to him token pulls some kung fu **** and cartman gets rocked lol

Good times, I remember when I watched SP daily

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: