Old 08-22-2008, 18:43   #1
Kilarea
ETERRORIST

Kilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond repute
Official FB/SS turny Thread

OK, I want this turny to take place. We need rules. I will edit these as they are suggested. I think these are essential rules. Please, only valid ideas and imput here. I would like to take our server to the next level over others as well as make this damned game worth playing for those of us who are getting worn rather thin by the mundane crap day in and day out.

Entry
An entry fee is required. 1 Exp ball is required or an item of equivalent value.

All lvls players can enter.
Weapons
Noob weapons only. Sword or Blade, take your pic.
Match Rules
Each round will be best 5-9 hits. 3 rounds will take place. Best 2 outa 3 rounds wins the match and moves on to the next competitor. Witnesses are required. 3 or more is preferred. Enemy guilds should have at least one member from each guild witness the match. Any person not arriving at the match by the designated time forfeits and the winner moves on to the next competitor.
Matches must take place in GA or jail.
Who holds the loot?
You will hold your own entry fee. Failure to pay bars you from future competitions until the rightful party is payed in full.
Which Character to use?
Players must use their main character in competition.
Rewards for Winners
Rewards will go to 1-3 place winners. 50 percent goes to first place, 30 percent to second and 20 percent to third.

Cheaters
Cheating of ANY kind at any time bans a player from competition permanently. Top 3 matches in each turny must be recorded with mouse to show no aimbot was used.

Brackets
Yet to be determined

To sign up simply post it here or PM me. I will update the list as needed. Those already signed up include the following:

Kilarea
momo13
Stile
Paige
AizenSousuke
Damien^7^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeshi View Post
Players from egypt, usually referred to as 'egy's'.
They show a rare type of rudeness, combined with an extraordinary amount of idiocy, which combined causes a lethal amount of annoyance.
They are always the ones saying ok or no?? and tem blz.
I say we nuke em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janine View Post
Lloyd is one of the 2-3 people that post on here with any kind of intellect. You should go re-read some of your material if you want to critique his stuff old friend.

Last edited by Kilarea; 08-28-2008 at 17:34.
Kilarea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2008, 19:46   #2
Teh Wun
Banned

Teh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Teh Wun
I will hold money because i'm that cool

Btw 100 pct loot 50 should go first place 30 2nd place and 10 pct to 3rd place.. (Loot drops by 20kk per rank)

sounds fair on the price..
Teh Wun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2008, 20:25   #3
Kilarea
ETERRORIST

Kilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Wun View Post
I will hold money because i'm that cool

Btw 100 pct loot 50 should go first place 30 2nd place and 10 pct to 3rd place.. (Loot drops by 20kk per rank)

sounds fair on the price..
Great ideas. Updated, although 50+30+10=90 so third place gets 20 percent.

Quote:
They show a rare type of rudeness, combined with an extraordinary amount of idiocy, which combined causes a lethal amount of annoyance.
I say we nuke em.
Quote:
Lloyd is one of the 2-3 people that post on here with any kind of intellect. You should go re-read some of your material if you want to critique his stuff old friend.
Old 08-22-2008, 20:46   #4
Teh Wun
Banned

Teh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilarea View Post
Great ideas. Updated, although 50+30+10=90 so third place gets 20 percent.
the extra 10 is condolences to the rest *moves eyebrows*
Old 08-22-2008, 22:42   #5
oodalumps

oodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond repute
I would enter, but everybody will yell impoot.
oodalumps is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2008, 00:28   #6
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
10kk is a bit steep... if its a tourney it should be about skill and not pocket book...

might i suggest entry fee be something smaller... like a metscroll or an xp ball ?
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2008, 02:40   #7
Teh Wun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinGSh*T View Post
10kk is a bit steep... if its a tourney it should be about skill and not pocket book...

might i suggest entry fee be something smaller... like a metscroll or an xp ball ?
xp ball would rule.
Old 08-23-2008, 14:25   #8
Kilarea
ETERRORIST

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinGSh*T View Post

True, exp ball it is. Get 10 or so people in and you get a decent amount of exp outa the thing. Updated!

Quote:
I say we nuke em.
Quote:
Old 08-24-2008, 06:39   #9
Vinneh
R.A.T. 7

Vinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Cheaters
Cheating of ANY kind at any time bans a player from competition permanently. Top 3 matches in each turny must be recorded with mouse to show no aimbot was used.

Not everyone can record and fb at the same time.
I for one cant with my current pc, and i have better things to be spending money on to be buying a new one.
Vinneh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2008, 12:11   #10
Kilarea
ETERRORIST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinneh View Post
Not everyone can record and fb at the same time.
I for one cant with my current pc, and i have better things to be spending money on to be buying a new one.
Any suggestions for an alternative? If we do this we need to make sure aimbot is not used or its all pointless. I know matt and nick are hella good, and have seen vids of them fb before. Perhaps a list of well known FB can be compiled beforehand to eliminate any arguments of who may be using aimbot.

It may also be wise to exclude anyone who has been jailed for aiming in the past.

Quote:
I say we nuke em.
Quote:
Old 08-24-2008, 12:46   #11
hallarrows?
Banned

hallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
True, exp ball it is. Get 10 or so people in and you get a decent amount of exp outa the thing. Updated!
or we could just let TQ decide what the "entry fee" and "reward is" for more ****ty quests

probably be

entry fee : nothing ( as usual )
reward : exp...( as usual )

isnt your idea kinda a ripoff from PKT ?
hallarrows? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2008, 16:32   #12
Kilarea
ETERRORIST

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallarrows? View Post
or we could just let TQ decide what the "entry fee" and "reward is" for more ****ty quests

probably be

Not a ripoff, but a variation. PKT is all about highest potency. Nobody under 240 pot has a chance at PKT. This would determine who has the best fb/ss skills as apposed to who can 1 hit better. Look at it as a duel with rewards.

Quote:
I say we nuke em.
Quote:
Old 08-24-2008, 17:13   #13
momo13

momo13 has a reputation beyond reputemomo13 has a reputation beyond reputemomo13 has a reputation beyond reputemomo13 has a reputation beyond reputemomo13 has a reputation beyond reputemomo13 has a reputation beyond reputemomo13 has a reputation beyond reputemomo13 has a reputation beyond reputemomo13 has a reputation beyond reputemomo13 has a reputation beyond reputemomo13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallarrows? View Post

probably be

this is nothing close to PKT theres no herc here no 1hko the idea of this is to find someone good at FB/SS not someone who has more potency

Quote:
OK, I want this turny to take place. We need rules. I will edit these as they are suggested. I think these are essential rules. Please, only valid ideas and imput here. I would like to take our server to the next level over others as well as make this damned game worth playing for those of us who are getting worn rather thin by the mundane crap day in and day out.

Entry
An entry fee is required. 1 Exp ball is required or an item of equivalent value.

All lvls players can enter.
Weapons
Noob weapons only. Sword or Blade, take your pic.
Match Rules
After all entries are finalized matches will be determined at random. Each round will be best 5-9 hits. 3 rounds will take place. Best 2-3 outa 3 rounds wins the match and moves on to the next competitor. Witnesses are required. 3 or more is prefered. Enemy guilds must have at least one member from each guild witness the match. Any person not arriving at the match by the designated time forfiets and the winner moves on to the next competitor.
Matches must take place in GA or jail.
Who holds the loot?
Entry fees will be held by a person NOT competing in competition. This person must be voted on by competitors in this forum. Rotations of person holding entry fees may, but not always rotate from month to month. You may also opt to hold your own entry fee. Failure to pay bars you from future competitions until the rightful party is payed in full.
Which Character to use?
Players must use their main character in competition.
Rewards for Winners
Rewards will go to 1-3 place winners. 50 percent goes to first place, 30 percent to second and 20 percent to third.

Cheaters

didnt i try to do this before on B&B you need to make brackets and figure out how many you need to make and how many per bracket

http://www.speedtest.net/result/198943513.png
^----is 350-400 miles away wth....
momo13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2008, 18:28   #14
Kilarea
ETERRORIST

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo13 View Post
didnt i try to do this before on B&B you need to make brackets and figure out how many you need to make and how many per bracket
Rules first, then brackets. I figure it will take at least 14 players to make a turny worth playing. 14 players gives you 7 matches over all. Anything over 14 players will obviously make the turny better.

I am of the opinion that match ups should be random. What do you suggest for brackets?

Quote:
I say we nuke em.
Quote:
Old 08-24-2008, 20:09   #15
Janine
AKA Matt

Janine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond reputeJanine has a reputation beyond repute
I think you guys actually made brackets once but nobody ever dueled lol. I'll be surprised if this thing ever takes off. No offence lloyd, it's been tried lke 4 times without success.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: