Old 11-11-2008, 10:36   #1
Dirty-Sanchez

Dirty-Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty-Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty-Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty-Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty-Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty-Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty-Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty-Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty-Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty-Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty-Sanchez has a reputation beyond repute
Patch 5072:

New Talismans

In the battle, attack and defense are the both factors you need to care about. After you've had all the equipment of the supreme quality socketed with super gems, what would you do to bring you more battle power and stronger defense?

The answer is Talisman.
No one will say no to the Talismans. They will either greatly intensify your attack and magic attack to the enemies and monsters, or weaken the damage and magic damage you may suffer.

Attack Talisman: Heaven Fan.
This talisman will greatly intensify your attack and magic attack.

Defense Talisman: Star Tower
This talisman will weaken the damage and magic damage you may get.
Only the players of level 100 or above can equip these 2 talismans. Reborn players can only equip them after level 100 unless they are equipping them while they are reborn.

Attributes
1.1 Attack Talisman: Heaven Fan

Quality Attack
Magic Attack

Normal

Refined

Unique

Elite

Super

1.2 Defense Talisman: Star Tower

Quality Defense
Magic Defense

Normal

Refined

Unique

Elite

Super

Upgrade
You can upgrade the quality of the talismans with the help of Artisan Wind (Twin City, 421 353) and Magic Artisan (Market, 179 208) in the Market.
Note: The level of the talismans cannot be upgraded.

Socket and Gems
3.1 Socket
You can put sockets on your Talismans, too. The socket progress is determined by the quality, bonus level and the socket number of the minor item you put in. When the socket progress reaches 100%, there will be a socket on the talisman. Normal weapon and equipment cannot be used as a minor item to compose.
Conquer Points can also be used to speed up the socket progress when the equipment has reached certain extent.
3.2 Socket Gems
A. Exclusive Gems
Only Thunder Gems and Glory Gems can be socketed on the Talismans.
The Thunder Gem can only be socketed on the Heaven Fan. Thunder Gems of different qualities will bring different attack and magic attack attributes.

Quality Attack/Magic Attack

Normal

Refined

Super

The Glory Gem can only be socketed on the Star Tower. Glory Gems of different qualities will bring different defense and magic defense attributes.

Quality
Defense/Magic Defense

Normal

Refined

Super

Note: You have a chance to get normal Thunder Gems or normal Glory Gems by killing monsters.

B. Socket Gems
You can socket the Thunder Gem and Glory Gem on talismans with the help of Artisan Cloud (Phoenix Castle, 242 237).

Compose Talisman
You can compose talismans to upgrade the bonus level like other equipment.
Note: You have a chance to get +1 Heaven Fan or +1 Star Tower by killing monsters.

Others
Talismans can bring you battle power too.
In addition, Sale Forbidden and ltem Lock system are also applicable to the talismans.
Note: You will be awarded free Super Heaven Fan and Elite Star Tower after you complete the corresponding Talisman quests.
Flowers Ranking

So what u guys thinking: 2 new gems, some kind of talisman that gives you extra attack/defense... Just another excuse to get more bulkers? maby that's what they want. Just read ....
I quit blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

conquer ducks
Dirty-Sanchez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2008, 11:29   #2
.:Pandora:.
Banned

.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Pandora:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to .:Pandora:. Send a message via Skype™ to .:Pandora:.
with TQ...thats ALWAYS their motivation

but the flower thing seems nice, the other things....eh i dunno how i feel about them, ill wait till the the new patch and then decide lol
.:Pandora:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2008, 11:53   #3
~Lynn~
Water4Life

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to ~Lynn~
I hate TQ
110-130

Quit CO

Quote:
Originally Posted by say View Post
I wanna be in someones sig
~Lynn~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2008, 11:58   #4
Teddy_Ginn
Your God.

Teddy_Ginn has a reputation beyond reputeTeddy_Ginn has a reputation beyond reputeTeddy_Ginn has a reputation beyond reputeTeddy_Ginn has a reputation beyond reputeTeddy_Ginn has a reputation beyond reputeTeddy_Ginn has a reputation beyond reputeTeddy_Ginn has a reputation beyond reputeTeddy_Ginn has a reputation beyond reputeTeddy_Ginn has a reputation beyond reputeTeddy_Ginn has a reputation beyond reputeTeddy_Ginn has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Teddy_Ginn Send a message via MSN to Teddy_Ginn
Yeah.....This kinda makes me want to quit. I hate when they do **** like this. "Oh hey look bulkers rule the servers, lets make them even better with a new patch!"

Let me know if you live in the Pittsburgh area!
Teddy_Ginn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2008, 12:01   #5
Dirty-Sanchez

Dirty-Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty-Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty-Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty-Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty-Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty-Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty-Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty-Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty-Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty-Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeDirty-Sanchez has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Ginn View Post
Yeah.....This kinda makes me want to quit. I hate when they do **** like this. "Oh hey look bulkers rule the servers, lets make them even better with a new patch!"
True.. Tq just wants more bulkers like always, ther ****ing this game up without even knowing, when they continue with this things, the players who play for fun will be gone in no time... But Tq only thinks about Cash not about a good game that is fun to play..
Ty again TQ ty very much.
I quit blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

conquer ducks
Old 11-11-2008, 12:04   #6
Meciddo
Morrie xD

Meciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond repute
Thank god I already quit

LOLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
so he can write on his resume that he has spend time playing I-cop for a Chinese scam company?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deveno View Post
after all, Devenoism is a faith of beauty, amongst other things.
Meciddo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2008, 12:16   #7
Dirty-Sanchez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meciddo View Post
Thank god I already quit
Lucky you

conquer ducks
Old 11-11-2008, 17:17   #8
oodalumps

oodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty-Sanchez View Post
attack and defense are the both factors you need to care about
Since when did defense do anything in this game? Defense has always been a joke.
oodalumps is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2008, 18:56   #9
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by oodalumps View Post
Since when did defense do anything in this game? Defense has always been a joke.
HAH my 240 water takes 4k herx and 8k ss's from el-deHamster.
(stig and double damage hits excused)

problem is i think my -damage is almost maxed anyway :/
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2008, 20:21   #10
(^.^)

792123011 has a reputation beyond repute792123011 has a reputation beyond repute792123011 has a reputation beyond repute792123011 has a reputation beyond repute792123011 has a reputation beyond repute792123011 has a reputation beyond repute792123011 has a reputation beyond repute792123011 has a reputation beyond repute792123011 has a reputation beyond repute792123011 has a reputation beyond repute792123011 has a reputation beyond repute
....Its gonna be even harder to kill people now
Old 11-11-2008, 23:07   #11
Dirty-Sanchez

Quote:
Originally Posted by oodalumps View Post
Lol u ask me:P, u should ask TQ..

conquer ducks
Old 11-12-2008, 01:12   #12
YayKrab
SKEEEEEET

YayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinGSh*T View Post
HAH my 240 water takes 4k herx and 8k ss's from el-deHamster.
(stig and double damage hits excused)

problem is i think my -damage is almost maxed anyway :/
He said defense, not battle power, tortoises and blessings.

Putting a country's flag in your sig is like putting a rainbow sticker on your car.
YayKrab is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2008, 03:46   #13
_BlaZe_
Banned

_BlaZe_ has a reputation beyond repute_BlaZe_ has a reputation beyond repute_BlaZe_ has a reputation beyond repute_BlaZe_ has a reputation beyond repute_BlaZe_ has a reputation beyond repute_BlaZe_ has a reputation beyond repute_BlaZe_ has a reputation beyond repute_BlaZe_ has a reputation beyond repute_BlaZe_ has a reputation beyond repute_BlaZe_ has a reputation beyond repute_BlaZe_ has a reputation beyond repute
Talisman's are ok .. the VIP system is a lil whack honestly .. but in the land of TQ, you Pay 2 Win. *shrugs*

Not like it'll change the fact that our server has been overran by the middle east and it won't be long before they'll be "stronger" than the alliance and IS. Then they'll say .. "Praise Allah or KOS ok or no?"
_BlaZe_ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2008, 07:21   #14
Dirty-Sanchez

Quote:
Originally Posted by _BlaZe_ View Post
Talisman's are ok .. the VIP system is a lil whack honestly .. but in the land of TQ, you Pay 2 Win. *shrugs*

Not like it'll change the fact that our server has been overran by the middle east and it won't be long before they'll be "stronger" than the alliance and IS. Then they'll say .. "Praise Allah or KOS ok or no?"
Lol ur right with that, if u see how they bulk, the zerks can't keep up with them, look at the mardoo clan also stupid eggys that bulk there live away...

conquer ducks
Old 11-12-2008, 10:52   #15
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
TQ employees are just cheap hoo's show them a dollar and they will do anything for you.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: