Old 09-09-2008, 19:46   #1
Kilarea
ETERRORIST

Kilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond repute
Well I haven't posted in a while so....

­b˛­o˛n­d˛­o˛­k
Anyone know this turd stain? If not he is the 2nd rb tro with nice gears that cant SS fer squat and kills stacks like crazy. "But Kilarea, you kill stacks too!" OK, I do, but I have actually backed off quite a bit on killing IS stacks. Just ask hammy. I killed his stacks a few times and have played hell leaving TC ever since.

I have a few friends in this game, and some play as archers. Now normally I dont go all Terminator on people, but after this bass ackwards eggy inbread swine started killing my bros stacks at basis, I have decided its time to lay down the law.
*DahaB*
Anyone know this pile of pig sperm? If not, he is the piss poor archer who always shows up with the afore mentioned retarded eggy. Normally the tro shows up at basis, kills the stack then the archer shows up to take over the spawn.

At first I thought the tro was IS, but then I saw IS driving his arse into the ground at jail. Even they hate him. Indeed, i do have something in common with IS.

So i go to AZ looking for him, as I have EVERY day for the last week. If he actually lvled he could kick my arse as he has nearly full duals. But at lvl 115 all those sdgs dont do nearly as much damage. DehaB is at AS, OH GOODY!
[System]*DahaB* was killed by Kilarea![18:18]

[System]You have got a(an) Meteor.[18:18]

[System]*koky* was killed by Kilarea![18:18]

[System]G_STAR was killed by Kilarea![18:18]

[System]*rinrin* was killed by Kilarea![18:18]

Ahh what fun. Sweet revenge. And I plan on doing this daily by the way. But no retarded eggy story would be good without retarded eggy speech.
[System]*DahaB* is observing your gears carefully.[18:19]

[Whisper]*DahaB* speaks to Kilarea: ty[18:20]

[Whisper]*DahaB* speaks to Kilarea: rinrin kos you[18:20]

[Whisper]*DahaB* speaks to Kilarea: you kos bondok[18:20]

Blah blah blah, your kos, blah blah blah, come back, blah blah blah my nut sack! Same noob different day. I then get taunted by the normal foul words most noobs use to lure idiots into a trap. I know better. I aint no noob. I am like a CO terrorist. I hit and run then come back when you think I am done.
[Whisper]Kilarea speaks to *DahaB*: eat ****[18:21]

[Whisper]*DahaB* speaks to Kilarea: waht[18:21]

[Whisper]Kilarea speaks to *DahaB*: i told you and your fuking friend not to mess with people at basis[18:21]

[Whisper]*DahaB* speaks to Kilarea: why kill my[18:21]

Why kill him? Is he fuking kidding me? I never faulted Ham for hunting my arse down after wasting IS stacks for the better part of two weeks. Not once did I ever ask him why! NOT ONCE!

Anyway, hammy, your stacks are of no use to me anymore. Plvl all ya want. From this day forward. rinrin, dehab and all those retarded Egyptian Soldier guild members are top of my list.

Please see my siggy for all pertinent information on eggy players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeshi View Post
Players from egypt, usually referred to as 'egy's'.
They show a rare type of rudeness, combined with an extraordinary amount of idiocy, which combined causes a lethal amount of annoyance.
They are always the ones saying ok or no?? and tem blz.
I say we nuke em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janine View Post
Lloyd is one of the 2-3 people that post on here with any kind of intellect. You should go re-read some of your material if you want to critique his stuff old friend.

Last edited by johnny01; 09-11-2008 at 04:29.
Kilarea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2008, 19:56   #2
oodalumps

oodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilarea View Post
*rinrin*
That explains it. Been there done that.
oodalumps is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2008, 20:22   #3
Kilarea
ETERRORIST

Kilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by oodalumps View Post
That explains it. Been there done that.
I have seen this rinrin around for a while, but i dont waste time with fools. Time to make an example. Give me a month or so, then we will see who this all plays out. As long as the tro dont lvl, I will gladly keep being the thorn in the side

Quote:
They show a rare type of rudeness, combined with an extraordinary amount of idiocy, which combined causes a lethal amount of annoyance.
I say we nuke em.
Quote:
Lloyd is one of the 2-3 people that post on here with any kind of intellect. You should go re-read some of your material if you want to critique his stuff old friend.
Old 09-09-2008, 20:38   #4
vinnehhhhh

vinnehhhhh has a reputation beyond reputevinnehhhhh has a reputation beyond reputevinnehhhhh has a reputation beyond reputevinnehhhhh has a reputation beyond reputevinnehhhhh has a reputation beyond reputevinnehhhhh has a reputation beyond reputevinnehhhhh has a reputation beyond reputevinnehhhhh has a reputation beyond reputevinnehhhhh has a reputation beyond reputevinnehhhhh has a reputation beyond reputevinnehhhhh has a reputation beyond repute
His archer is Rinrin if im not mistaking. Ask Stacey she knows better who he is she had that char on fl once.
Pretty sure it's rinrin tho and i dun like the guy.
vinnehhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2008, 23:04   #5
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Rinrin also countless of times threatened me.
Every single time someone kills him he threatens the person with one of his higher leveled characters.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2008, 00:32   #6
YayKrab
SKEEEEEET

YayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond reputeYayKrab has a reputation beyond repute
Meh, when I just finished school and had a load of time on my hands, I used to plevel a load and get pissed at the spawn stealing eggies. So I always stopped plvling to get on my tro and rape stacks and archers. Thing is, they call like 20 of their buddies and don't really seem to care much about being pked. In the end I always ended up losing the spawn anyway.
Good thing I got a job soon after so I could stop plvling and getting annoyed with it.
What I'm basically saying is that it's quite useless to try and KOS those egy archers, unless you also plan on playing CO for about 16 hours a day, since that's what they do.

Putting a country's flag in your sig is like putting a rainbow sticker on your car.
YayKrab is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2008, 16:53   #7
Kilarea
ETERRORIST

Quote:
Originally Posted by YayKrab View Post
Meh, when I just finished school and had a load of time on my hands, I used to plevel a load and get pissed at the spawn stealing eggies. So I always stopped plvling to get on my tro and rape stacks and archers. Thing is, they call like 20 of their buddies and don't really seem to care much about being pked. In the end I always ended up losing the spawn anyway.
Good thing I got a job soon after so I could stop plvling and getting annoyed with it.
What I'm basically saying is that it's quite useless to try and KOS those egy archers, unless you also plan on playing CO for about 16 hours a day, since that's what they do.
Well, I am an old school pker. Persistence is key. unless you spend massive amounts of time in game you will never stop them from doing this kinda crap. However, relentless hunting and pking drives home a point rather well.

There is also a strategy to be had here as well. I play roughly the same times every day. If I hunt this ******** down the same time every day at spawns, it reduces the chances of my friends having to deal with him during those times. Will power is the key. Its a matter of seeing if he will simply plvl another time every day or if he will continue to make his stacks an easy target for me.

Either way I win. I can kill his stacks over and over and over again until time ends, or he just plvls when i am not logged in.

Quote:
I say we nuke em.
Quote:
Old 09-10-2008, 18:47   #8
Regnier5000
Whatever

Regnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I have seen this rinrin around for a while, but i dont waste time with fools. Time to make an example. Give me a month or so, then we will see who this all plays out. As long as the tro dont lvl, I will gladly keep being the thorn in the side
its rinrin for sure hiding and saying its his son but since hes only 15 him having a son able to play co isnt possible hes never had any skill and he probably rbed rinrin to get those duals on that waste of a trojan when he gets ownd by even none rb trojans
Korialstriaz 130/126/xxx pure water
BerzerkFenrir 130/136/137 nin/war/troj
*~Regnier~* 127/xxx/xxx pure ninja

Wife's Chars
~Sweet~Justice~ 138/xxx/xxx archer/war/archer
skye2002 110/130 water/fire
Alexstrasza 134/122/xxx troj/war/wat
~*Tyrygosa*~ 121/xxx/xxx pure water
*~Saphira~* 121/xxx/xxx pure ninja

"LOL Dont Like Me? Thank God For That I Dont Like U Either"
Regnier5000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2008, 19:46   #9
Kilarea
ETERRORIST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regnier5000 View Post
its rinrin for sure hiding and saying its his son but since hes only 15 him having a son able to play co isnt possible hes never had any skill and he probably rbed rinrin to get those duals on that waste of a trojan when he gets ownd by even none rb trojans
rofl, ya i noticed the boots are left at 100 and hes been 115 for weeks now. He cant fb fer shiat either. If I could 1 hit his arse he would have been back to 110 by now with so much exp loss. It takes me 2 hits kill him and reflect makes it a real pain, along with all his potting makes him a real nusiance.

Quote:
I say we nuke em.
Quote:
Old 09-10-2008, 22:09   #10
Regnier5000
Whatever

Regnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
rofl, ya i noticed the boots are left at 100 and hes been 115 for weeks now. He cant fb fer shiat either. If I could 1 hit his arse he would have been back to 110 by now with so much exp loss. It takes me 2 hits kill him and reflect makes it a real pain, along with all his potting makes him a real nusiance.
lol i beat him so bad on Lucifer and Neltharion he only zaps me now and still cant get close enough to melee me
Korialstriaz 130/126/xxx pure water
BerzerkFenrir 130/136/137 nin/war/troj
*~Regnier~* 127/xxx/xxx pure ninja

Wife's Chars
~Sweet~Justice~ 138/xxx/xxx archer/war/archer
skye2002 110/130 water/fire
Alexstrasza 134/122/xxx troj/war/wat
~*Tyrygosa*~ 121/xxx/xxx pure water
*~Saphira~* 121/xxx/xxx pure ninja

"LOL Dont Like Me? Thank God For That I Dont Like U Either"
Regnier5000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2008, 23:09   #11
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regnier5000 View Post
**** I still don't get people with kids of such age, and his own age can be that retarded, the times I spoke to him he did sound like a 12 year old with issues.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2008, 05:29   #12
Kilarea
ETERRORIST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
**** I still don't get people with kids of such age, and his own age can be that retarded, the times I spoke to him he did sound like a 12 year old with issues.
ROFLMAO! Well said.

Quote:
I say we nuke em.
Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: