Old 08-28-2008, 14:02   #46
Oxy
Banned

Oxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond repute
Ur IQ is below zero way too long now . No hope on recovery browneye (copyright belongs to Krab)
Oxy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 14:04   #47
BerzerkUnicorn
凸(◣_◢)凸

BerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkUnicorn has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BerzerkUnicorn Send a message via Skype™ to BerzerkUnicorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
Ur IQ is below zero way too long now . No hope on recovery browneye (copyright belongs to Krab)
that says an 50+year old gamefreak ,?
~x~fAiTh~x~: 305 pot Archer,Warr,Water 133 with first +12 wand in server
BerzerkGrizzly:290 pot Water,Warr,Archer 130
~{D}^{!}^{E}~: 316 pot Ninja,Warr,Water 133 (prince)
~{W}^{T}^{H}~:365pot Ninja,Warr,Fire (king) first full +12 on server
~{W}^{T}^{F}~:351pot ninja warr tro (king)

***20984;(***9699;_***9698;)***20984;~.***953;ll***953;l***305;.***305;l.l***305;l***305;l***953;.All u B*tCheS OuT th3rE CaN YoU F33L ThE B4SS.***953;ll***953;l***305;.***305;l.l***305;l***305;l***953; ***20984;(***9699;_***9698;)***20984;
BerzerkUnicorn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 14:23   #48
Teh Wun
Banned

Teh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Teh Wun
Quote:
sthu tard seriously your old raisen ass is boring me
Teh Wun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 14:50   #49
Toxxi

Toxxi has a reputation beyond reputeToxxi has a reputation beyond reputeToxxi has a reputation beyond reputeToxxi has a reputation beyond reputeToxxi has a reputation beyond reputeToxxi has a reputation beyond reputeToxxi has a reputation beyond reputeToxxi has a reputation beyond reputeToxxi has a reputation beyond reputeToxxi has a reputation beyond reputeToxxi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
dont you have better things 2 do?
i mean for god sakes your about 50 years old....dont you have a family 2 take care off?
or mayby work 2 do?

Dark
ToxicX -Tro-Archer lvl 110-NOT ACTIVE

|Quartz|- Water130-Warior130-131 -DiStUrBeD Member and im fking poud of it!

|Detoxify| Water 130-War 132-Ninja 130

Royalty_EU
Quartz War 75 <3

-------------------------------------------------

Mah wants cookehs
Toxxi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 15:50   #50
PrinceOfShadowZ
REVENGE

PrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PrinceOfShadowZ
Hate to say it lloyd, but oxys got u beat on e-thug wannabeness if any part of that is a real word o.o
AizenSousuke
Ex Imperial Soldier Deputy Leader
130-130-132
tro/warr/fire

Happily married to ~Morghanna~ lova ya baby <3

44.6 mill + rep
Fire Tao Club

Hand, my counting Idol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown
If you even think about telling a single person what happened here, you won't be walking on thin ice, you'll be trying to walk on water, and I will drown you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
anyone who had +9 bs that isnt mana/hp bs deserve to get shot in the head
PrinceOfShadowZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 17:18   #51
Kilarea
ETERRORIST

Kilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceOfShadowZ View Post
Hate to say it lloyd, but oxys got u beat on e-thug wannabeness if any part of that is a real word o.o
Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxxi View Post
lawl zerks arent the only one botting
i have ALOT of frapses of people in your alies that used 2 bot
reason wy you dont see them botting much is cuz SV cant be cracked and they need 2 buy it.... if SV ever gets cracked again you shud go 2 second rb map and see how much people are botting there....
i know this cuz i frapsed 100 noobs at second rb map while doing first stage ROFL
reason wy i never post/report it is cuz i dont like 2 be a jackass,i just fraps for in case they ever pk me
I know that zerks are not the only botters. There were many in astra and fatal that were botters as well. We even had 1 or 2 of our own guildees caught by stacie and jailed for it. I am an equal opertunity bot stomper. IMO i dont care who you are. If your a botter, your a noob. End of story. This game is WAY to easy compared to other MMOs to need botting of any kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerzerkBeaver View Post
also u forgot the fact that i lost nothing for u killing me bc i was blessed......and the 15 mins of curse u got........

also the fact that i was standing there bc my xp pot had just went off.....

also the fact of u trying to make me look like a noob when i was hitting 5-6k on u as an unreborn warrior.......with a 2h weapon that was ****ty.......

also the other time i killed u and lost xp......

and also how u were flashing the first time that i saw u...........

so.....flashy pker gets owned and and crys about it......whats new.....then crys bc im a blessed noob......agian whats new......
Unreal. The guy who admits to botting calls me the noob.

Look, go ahead and bot away. Sooner or later me, or another player will catch you and you will pay the price. And even if you never get caught, take pride in knowing that you 'pwn' because your a cheater.

You can also take pride in knowing that this thread will serve as a perminant reminder of that. PK me untill time ends for all i care. At least I have a decent reputation in this game, and the respect of even some of your own guildees for being a fair player. You may pwn me by gears in game, I pwn in repution all day long.

Oh, and by the way......

WHY DONT I GIVE YOU A SPOON AND YOU CAN EAT MY ARSE!

See how annoying that is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeshi View Post
Players from egypt, usually referred to as 'egy's'.
They show a rare type of rudeness, combined with an extraordinary amount of idiocy, which combined causes a lethal amount of annoyance.
They are always the ones saying ok or no?? and tem blz.
I say we nuke em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janine View Post
Lloyd is one of the 2-3 people that post on here with any kind of intellect. You should go re-read some of your material if you want to critique his stuff old friend.
Kilarea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 17:36   #52
oodalumps

oodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond reputeoodalumps has a reputation beyond repute
*claps*
oodalumps is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 17:38   #53
PrinceOfShadowZ
REVENGE

PrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond reputePrinceOfShadowZ has a reputation beyond repute
*claps twice*
AizenSousuke
130-130-132
tro/warr/fire

44.6 mill + rep
Fire Tao Club

Hand, my counting Idol
Quote:
If you even think about telling a single person what happened here, you won't be walking on thin ice, you'll be trying to walk on water, and I will drown you.
Quote:
Old 08-28-2008, 17:59   #54
say
MaryJane<3

Location: You can find me in the club bottle full of bub mami i got that X if you into takin drugs..im into havin sex i aint into makin love so come give me a hug if you into gettin rubbed...
say has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond repute
*stomps feet*

kthxpwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
There's plenty of people on this world, perhaps we should start shooting the ones that fail to comprehend the basic things.
"I'm not c0cky im confident so when you tell me im the best its a compliment"

"If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything"
say is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 18:02   #55
PrinceOfShadowZ
REVENGE

*beats on hood of car*

racist? or not?
AizenSousuke
130-130-132
tro/warr/fire

44.6 mill + rep
Fire Tao Club

Hand, my counting Idol
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-28-2008, 18:05   #56
say
MaryJane<3

Location: You can find me in the club bottle full of bub mami i got that X if you into takin drugs..im into havin sex i aint into makin love so come give me a hug if you into gettin rubbed...
say has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond repute
nah

kthxpwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
There's plenty of people on this world, perhaps we should start shooting the ones that fail to comprehend the basic things.
"I'm not c0cky im confident so when you tell me im the best its a compliment"

"If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything"
say is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 18:09   #57
PrinceOfShadowZ
REVENGE

cool
AizenSousuke
130-130-132
tro/warr/fire

44.6 mill + rep
Fire Tao Club

Hand, my counting Idol
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-28-2008, 20:55   #58
Teh Wun
Banned

Teh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond repute
*picks a bean* waaaaaaaaait a minute here...
Old 08-28-2008, 21:17   #59
BerzerkBeaver
Warrior

BerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BerzerkBeaver Send a message via Yahoo to BerzerkBeaver
haters.......u just mad bc u dun have bot......

Current Project Becoming a good husband and trying to have kids

Zver
u better keep showing all those scruby ass trojans what a warrior is all about!

Achievements:

First 12+ Warrior Helmet,
First 12+ Warrior Armor,
First 12+ Longhammer,
First 12+ Shield,
First 12+ Heavy Ring
First Warrior To Win Extreme PkT of Bluebird
BerzerkBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2008, 21:23   #60
Teh Wun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerzerkBeaver View Post
haters.......u just mad bc u dun have bot......
not all of us can pay 2 dollars for it

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: