Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-04-2011, 16:08   #16
marvin67215
FORUM TA0

marvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond repute
Its good that you took my advice. Goodbye mate

Diamond:
Marvin67215:110>130>130
water>fire>fire

Current guild: Genesis

Other chars:
MarvinN: Ninja-Warrior-Fire>127-130-130
11WaterToa11:water>trojan>archer: 130
uninvincable: Trojan-Warrior-Ninja>130-130-131
Dabishy: Water-Warrior-Trojan>130-130-135

~Fun wont come flying to you~
~No need to search for fun, it wont appear~
~You need to make fun, thats the only way~
marvin67215 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2011, 13:46   #17
Gabe<3
Trojan.God

Gabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond repute
k
But the battle wages on for toy soldiers

O o
/ŻŻ/_o___o___o___o____o__
\__\ŻŻoŻŻŻoŻŻŻŻŻŻoŻŻŻŻŻŻo
/***9612;\
/ \ bob fired his lazors

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Gabe<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2011, 03:41   #18
eraygti
Pure Fire

eraygti has a reputation beyond reputeeraygti has a reputation beyond reputeeraygti has a reputation beyond reputeeraygti has a reputation beyond reputeeraygti has a reputation beyond reputeeraygti has a reputation beyond reputeeraygti has a reputation beyond reputeeraygti has a reputation beyond reputeeraygti has a reputation beyond reputeeraygti has a reputation beyond reputeeraygti has a reputation beyond repute
yea stupid got 2 friends too that send to jail 2 on there mkt seller
psst i give 4 db for the gear

TQ'd

Cap: S 2SPG +12 -7
Bag: S 2SPG +12 -7
Brace: S 2SPG +12 -7
mana BS: S 2SPG +12 -7
Robe: S 2SPG +12 -7
Boots: S 2STG +12 -7
Fan: S 2STG +12 -1
Tower: S 2SGG +12 -1
Steed +12
Crop +12 -1
eraygti is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2011, 08:14   #19
InfernoMage_ViS
Lewis/Lew

InfernoMage_ViS has a reputation beyond reputeInfernoMage_ViS has a reputation beyond reputeInfernoMage_ViS has a reputation beyond reputeInfernoMage_ViS has a reputation beyond reputeInfernoMage_ViS has a reputation beyond reputeInfernoMage_ViS has a reputation beyond reputeInfernoMage_ViS has a reputation beyond reputeInfernoMage_ViS has a reputation beyond reputeInfernoMage_ViS has a reputation beyond reputeInfernoMage_ViS has a reputation beyond reputeInfernoMage_ViS has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE-MAKER View Post
Just to show the peaple ''Never Start A Game Like This''

I Quited Co Since 10 mins Ago. <3

And eumh,

Knew ur last days in diamond?

I pwoend u Over And Over, ''Kishes'' <3

Good Bye Bbc.2 ;p

god bye everyone.

life is good, taste is good, hookah is good for your health.

hahahahahahahahaha, good bye, xx, x

killer is weaky,

and i quit co i wil never login this **** forum anymore.

Friends>Good Bye,
Loyal Players in here>good bye i love you.

Thanks for watching my poste, Thanks for replay my poste.

My succesfully mission pased:The Legiondary old school & new school*MyMy*

Best Regards,
Jean Claude Chakib Boss, facebookshinelikemeh@hotmail.com

GOOD FKIN RIDDANCE. Nuff Said.

130-130-132

Forever A Nemesis Soldier

All my love goes to me because you all left me

~*Speeeeeeeeeeeeedy Or as am now called NotAFanOfYou
InfernoMage_ViS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2011, 09:53   #20
Phako
FR & Proud

Phako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond repute
I'm totaly upset about TQ company.

My "sharer" (that my brother IRL who plays when i'm busy) was botjailed !!! The server is BabyIcey in San Francisco, my bro lives there and has the best ping avaible to play conquer...

He has been reconized as the best ss'er on our server for years...last day he was on my ninja and he was botjailed for AIM TFB ?!!!

I just want to send a
message...A lot of players have been botjailed who claim to be innocent, I always thought those people were lying. In fact..I realize now its the work of certain corrupted GM's. Peoples market sellers have been botjailed!!!

No? +Paully+ is banned for hacks finally after many years of abuse of hacks and bots.Now he plays +Paulina+,and this little ******* continues to use hacks and bots because
he is friends with Opal GM,who continues to protect him. Opal has been moved to another server because of corruption,because this little dumb GM helped player's out when they used to get BJ'ed.

She managed to get herself moved back to babyicey and it's been nothing but trouble since. And Oh...That +Paulina+ retard called a GM to verify if my bro was botting,and he was botjailed apparently !!!
GM's have checked my friend 3 times prior since i've given him my access,and has never been Botjailed. When +Paulina+ calls the GM,he gots BJ'ed ??

Some GM's ARE CORRUPTED NOW?! THEY SEND EVERYONE IN BJ FOR SOME MONEY ?! WTF ?!When Market sellers are getting botjailed, it's time to look at the practices that these so called GM's are using!!

I just want to say to TQ,I'm afraid to play legit because I STILL can be BJ'ed !! AND IM LEGIT WTF ?!
I'm AGAINST CHEATERS !!! Why would i upload pictures of peoples admitting to use cheats...?

Everyone needs to know something...GM's are the reflect of a corrupted company because of money..And I ***** those GM's which are acting retarded for their friends...They have no compassion for the LOYAL players,no brain,they just disgust me...

I'm a bulker maybe,but not ignorant,not arrogant,i'm like you.
Phako is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2011, 10:02   #21
Phako
FR & Proud

Phako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond reputePhako has a reputation beyond repute
They are deleting my signature,my threads...and they don't want to hear anything...

Since their company is making money,they does not care about players...

They are ignoring the truth because they have no compassion for their loyal players...

My brother from San Francicsco get BJ'ed apparently for botting...He was recognized as the best SS'er ever on our server...He been checked 3 times already...he never get BJ'ed by others GM's.
+Paulina+ (GM's friend especially Opal) called GM's and my brother IRL got Botjailed...?

GM's acting stupidly for their friends!!
•368Bp Full +12 -7 all permanent (pure ninja)
Retired of conquer
Old 02-07-2011, 10:32   #22
InfernoMage_ViS
Lewis/Lew

InfernoMage_ViS has a reputation beyond reputeInfernoMage_ViS has a reputation beyond reputeInfernoMage_ViS has a reputation beyond reputeInfernoMage_ViS has a reputation beyond reputeInfernoMage_ViS has a reputation beyond reputeInfernoMage_ViS has a reputation beyond reputeInfernoMage_ViS has a reputation beyond reputeInfernoMage_ViS has a reputation beyond reputeInfernoMage_ViS has a reputation beyond reputeInfernoMage_ViS has a reputation beyond reputeInfernoMage_ViS has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phako View Post
They are deleting my signature,my threads...and they don't want to hear anything...

Since their company is making money,they does not care about players...

They are ignoring the truth because they have no compassion for their loyal players...

Yeah but it is different if no1 likes him in the first place?? right?

130-130-132

Old 02-07-2011, 10:44   #23
Phako
FR & Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoMage_ViS View Post
Yeah but it is different if no1 likes him in the first place?? right?
GM's haven't to act to players with a judgement.They have to do their work,and sending people without reason,i find it injust...More injust when it's a player who call GM's online to look at someone.Because my bro didn't get botjailed 3 times.Why GM doesn't send him in BJ the last 3 times he got watched lol...?

My brother from San Francicsco get BJ'ed apparently for botting...He was recognized as the best SS'er ever on our server...He been checked 3 times already...he never get BJ'ed by others GM's.
+Paulina+ (GM's friend especially Opal) called GM's and my brother IRL got Botjailed...?

Retired of conquer
Old 02-07-2011, 12:21   #24
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
phako be mad he got botjailed while he cheated. :0
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2011, 13:03   #25
Phako
FR & Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
phako be mad he got botjailed while he cheated. :0

Seems like i'm missing alot to you.Everywhere I'm posting,you'r searching the clash.

Before talking on a subject,you should get elements to be credible.You'r saying i got BotJailed while I were cheating ? I return this argument on you...If you have a brain,use it 2 secondes to read the message i posted before.
It's the only truth,and if you still not understood,it wasn't me who get botjailed,but my brother wich been the best pker ever in our server.

Like i told you,don't speak about something that you even don't know,you'r losing credibility,to be honest i'm never talking trash about you.And you'r still coming to run you'r mouth,you'r a funny guy that been upset by me because I simply hurted you deeply in the past.

Come on it's a game only,be mature once on forums about others peoples,you are against me now,we can't say the contrary,but please...Use arguments when you wanna talk seriously.

Retired of conquer
Old 02-07-2011, 13:54   #26
InfernoMage_ViS
Lewis/Lew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phako View Post
Seems like i'm missing alot to you.Everywhere I'm posting,you'r searching the clash.

Before talking on a subject,you should get elements to be credible.You'r saying i got BotJailed while I were cheating ? I return this argument on you...If you have a brain,use it 2 secondes to read the message i posted before.
It's the only truth,and if you still not understood,it wasn't me who get botjailed,but my brother wich been the best pker ever in our server.

Like i told you,don't speak about something that you even don't know,you'r losing credibility,to be honest i'm never talking trash about you.And you'r still coming to run you'r mouth,you'r a funny guy that been upset by me because I simply hurted you deeply in the past.

Come on it's a game only,be mature once on forums about others peoples,you are against me now,we can't say the contrary,but please...Use arguments when you wanna talk seriously.
in his defence, if its only a game and you got bot jailed why not just pay the db's or quit?

Secondly you clearly dont know hooked he's used more bots than what what a *****s knickers have been up and down

130-130-132

Old 02-08-2011, 05:51   #27
marvin67215
FORUM TA0

marvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond reputemarvin67215 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
in his defence, if its only a game and you got bot jailed why not just pay the db's or quit?

Secondly you clearly dont know hooked he's used more bots than what what a *****s knickers have been up and down
His brother isn't hooked, as hooked does not come from San Fransisco but The Netherlands

Diamond:
water>fire>fire

Other chars:

Old 02-08-2011, 08:32   #28
InfernoMage_ViS
Lewis/Lew

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin67215 View Post
His brother isn't hooked, as hooked does not come from San Fransisco but The Netherlands
i never said his brother was hooked.... =S

130-130-132

Old 02-09-2011, 00:18   #29
marvin67215
FORUM TA0

Quote:

^I read that wrong - anyway you are right

but hey hes posting it all over teh CO forms:P

Diamond:
water>fire>fire

Other chars:

Old 02-09-2011, 16:16   #30
LightOfAngel
Suomi prkl

LightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond reputeLightOfAngel has a reputation beyond repute
this is so ridiculous...
1. ure saying that no one knows ur password?
question #1. why there was a person who said that he's not the owner on ur acc? (saying he were ur friend after that i saw u d/c'ed and u went after me when u logged in)
2. ure saying u dont bot?
question #2. why were u teleing ALOT in the GW jail when i was on my fire zapping u all the time? u just bam u were near me... bam second time near me...

and when i said u were auto TFB + speed (u were ninja that time) u laughed at me and said so what? and after that u didnt try to kill me anymore...
question #3. why didnt u went after me after saying u auto tfb + speed?

i hope u know who am i

(2RB Warrior-Warrior-Warrior)
(lvl 135) <- playing on this acc more nowadays

(2RB Ninja-Ninja-Ninja)
(lvl 138) [TF Fixed, PS Fixed, CK Fixed] <- each skill i've fixed first on my server

Last update 26th Aug. 2011

Last edited by LightOfAngel; 02-09-2011 at 16:19.
LightOfAngel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: