Old 12-05-2010, 12:01   #1
praning69

praning69 is on a distinguished road
Botjailed!!!

why the hell did i get to botjail? i haven't been able to log for several months and logged back to the game a few days ago and went mining for house upgrades! and what did i get??? GOT SENT TO BOTJAIL!!! for the love of GOD!!! now i am afraid to log my other chars back... might get SUCKED UP IN BOTJAIL!!!
praning69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2010, 12:25   #2
InternetAdult

InternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond reputeInternetAdult has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by praning69 View Post
why the hell did i get to botjail? i haven't been able to log for several months and logged back to the game a few days ago and went mining for house upgrades! and what did i get??? GOT SENT TO BOTJAIL!!! for the love of GOD!!! now i am afraid to log my other chars back... might get SUCKED UP IN BOTJAIL!!!

Any Edited Files At All Can Cause You To Get Botjailed........Even If You Have Only Removed Some Animation Files To Reduce Lag. Back In The Old Days I Removed All Kinds Of Animation Files, Like The Nobility Effects When You Run Into Someone's Screen "KING, BARON, EARL" They Used To Cause Me Lag When I Had A Crappy Comp, Or That Annoying Login Screen Music. Now You Can't Have Any Missing Files From Your Conquer Folder.....Or You Can Get Botjailed :P

I've Never Been In Botjail Before Though, So I Dunno How Likely It Is That GM's Will Help You.....Try Asking Helpdesk?

~Nyu~ Monk-War-Fire L139

Violaceous Water-War-Pirate L139

Last edited by InternetAdult; 12-05-2010 at 12:29.
InternetAdult is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2010, 20:45   #3
praning69

already did!!! and this is what they replied:

You have been identified by the GMs/system as a confirmed botter, and have been summarily jailed for the offense. You are receiving this message as there is no doubt about your particular offense, and you will not be able to appeal the jailing. You can see the current fine amounts for botting offenses at: http://co.91.com/content/2007-08-22/20080805001727890.shtml

We would like to remind you the use of 3rd party programs, hacks, cheats, or bots are not allowed in Conquer, and use of these can result in your account being botjailed or even banned.

what makes them so sure about it??? i downloaded their client patch 52** b4 and just patch after patch!!! and they're saying this to me??? i can't believe this guys!!!
Old 12-05-2010, 20:49   #4
YuRiNeSs
Sex Lover

YuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to YuRiNeSs
Having some type of Viruses and other games` hacks can occur you to get botjailed as well.
That`s the way TQ works

CuttestNaja -- > 130/130/132 water/war/tro [Retired]
QueenBeBe <3 and FeKnightT<3

QueenBeBe,FeKnightT,Warrior_Chick,SpecialEd,nacita r,Jabbz,Edmundo,jarocal,Elentari,lerrad EndeavorHorizonFamily FOREVER<3

Currently Playing Guild Wars 2 o/
YuRiNeSs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2010, 23:41   #5
praning69

they want me to pay 2 db's when i dont know where i can get them!!! i told them that i wont pay cuz i didn't do anything wrong!! they should resolve this!!!
Old 12-06-2010, 00:53   #6
praning69

This is bull****!!! Now another miner of mine gets to botjail!!! Wtf!!!
Old 01-13-2011, 08:00   #7
zmogas1

zmogas1 is on a distinguished road
Thx for saying that things... If you don't have to use some program to use and get into jail... You just need to delete one file from co2 directory, then it is crap.
zmogas1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: