Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-08-2015, 07:01   #1
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
GM corruption, one final debate

Okay guys, I've been hearing too much about this and there have been many "stories" but I have yet to see a single shred of evidence.

This thread isn't to debate, it's to throw that missing evidence in here so we can actually see the corruption.

As far as I know, there is no corruption. I've yet to see GM interference that was based on a GM actively supporting people out of corruption or friendship.

Now, Manipulating GM's into reducing sentences happens all the time and happened since '03. It's just that Chinese GM's often don't know the game that much as they have plenty of changes in their employment roster.
It's all about how you bring your case and explain what transpired. Claiming a file got corrupted when installing the patch may help you more than flat out saying you edited half the files in your client.

So this thread is for basic evidence. Screenshots, neutral testimonies, things that don't add up.

No conspiracy theories, "a friend of a friend" stories, "my guess is" stories, ...

Actual evidence. Go.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2015, 07:02   #2
Zynn
Girl Gamer

Zynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Okay guys, I've been hearing too much about this and there have been many "stories" but I have yet to see a single shred of evidence.

This thread isn't to debate, it's to throw that missing evidence in here so we can actually see the corruption.

As far as I know, there is no corruption. I've yet to see GM interference that was based on a GM actively supporting people out of corruption or friendship.

Now, Manipulating GM's into reducing sentences happens all the time and happened since '03. It's just that Chinese GM's often don't know the game that much as they have plenty of changes in their employment roster.
It's all about how you bring your case and explain what transpired. Claiming a file got corrupted when installing the patch may help you more than flat out saying you edited half the files in your client.

So this thread is for basic evidence. Screenshots, neutral testimonies, things that don't add up.

No conspiracy theories, "a friend of a friend" stories, "my guess is" stories, ...

Actual evidence. Go.
Hemp and Cindy are gone. /thread
Call me daddy

#RealGirlGamer #ProudFeminist #EqualityForAllHumanBeans #IDontFkWitYewwwwwww
Zynn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2015, 07:03   #3
*Berzerk

*Berzerk has a reputation beyond repute*Berzerk has a reputation beyond repute*Berzerk has a reputation beyond repute*Berzerk has a reputation beyond repute*Berzerk has a reputation beyond repute*Berzerk has a reputation beyond repute*Berzerk has a reputation beyond repute*Berzerk has a reputation beyond repute*Berzerk has a reputation beyond repute*Berzerk has a reputation beyond repute*Berzerk has a reputation beyond repute
Question:- What would happen if we actually debate, what's the aftermath?

-Berzerk
-Vigilante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akbar View Post
Berzerk, I'm sorry I called you a botter. You made it clear that you are legit and are probably one of the best players.
*Berzerk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2015, 07:04   #4
Zynn
Girl Gamer

Zynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Berzerk View Post
Question:- What would happen if we actually debate, what's the aftermath?
*Berzerk-sama you will become the new GM to determine the rules of CO of course.
Call me daddy

Old 07-08-2015, 07:13   #5
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
This probably would count as a story since im not gunna say his name, but one of my friends got out of perm botjail by paying a gm $800 USD so obv the gms arent squeaky clean.
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2015, 07:14   #6
Zynn
Girl Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim|Bot View Post
This probably would count as a story since im not gunna say his name, but one of my friends got out of perm botjail by paying a gm $800 USD so obv the gms arent squeaky clean.
I got out of botjail by showing a GM a video of my legit skills. You should try it some time so that your friend doesn't have to pay $800 for you.
Call me daddy

Old 07-08-2015, 07:17   #7
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynn View Post
I got out of botjail by showing a GM a video of my legit skills. You should try it some time so that your friend doesn't have to pay $800 for you.
waw father can u teach me? All i can do is use my nado like skill to lock onto targets.
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2015, 07:18   #8
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Panda, if you're suggesting that you've never seen a post on the forums in the last 8 years or so saying that "GMs told me that I could get out of botjail for [x]USD" contrary to TQ's official policy - you've been selectively reading.

Does it count as legit evidence? Maybe not, does Occam's Razor suggest that this is on balance likely to be true? You betcha.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:19   #9
Zynn
Girl Gamer

Quote:
waw father can u teach me? All i can do is use my nado like skill to lock onto targets.
First you have to have some skills, I suggest you practice landing your skills in level 140 training stakes. If you can't attack them your first problem is you are not level 140 and you can't get any skills yet.
Call me daddy

Old 07-08-2015, 07:37   #10
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
|~Army~| was recorded speeding by Blade I think. To defend Carina took an unbiased approach and deemed the video fake and removed Army from jail. 1 week later /spd up command abuse became wide spread.

Army again comes under fire for getting caught by the ini update Carina again defends him saying it wasn't the owner and removed him from jail.

Army, sophia, cesiang all get botjailed by this patch and Carina once again defends them after they pay to be released saying it was a virus all 3 of those people had to trigger the antibot. She removes them and clears their record .

ElJefe gets caught speeding obviously and Carina mocks him from what I was told and told him not to share his info because Jefe will go to jail again.
Note Jefe is not a close friend of Carina he is just the top bulker and was mocked and forced to pay to get out and take the strike.
Whereas Army, Sophia, cesiang are all close enough to Carina they have her personal number if anything comes up.

We are talking about people in army, sophia, cesiang be it the owner or not admit to speeding in events and DCing enemies. They sat in jail confidently for an entire day until Carina arrived and removed them.

Corrupt GMs is how games suffer and this game is suffering enough from all fronts.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2015, 07:40   #11
Zynn
Girl Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post
|~Army~| was recorded speeding by Blade I think. To defend Carina took an unbiased approach and deemed the video fake and removed Army from jail. 1 week later /spd up command abuse became wide spread.

Army again comes under fire for getting caught by the ini update Carina again defends him saying it wasn't the owner and removed him from jail.

Army, sophia, cesiang all get botjailed by this patch and Carina once again defends them after they pay to be released saying it was a virus all 3 of those people had to trigger the antibot. She removes them and clears their record .

ElJefe gets caught speeding obviously and Carina mocks him from what I was told and told him not to share his info because Jefe will go to jail again.
Note Jefe is not a close friend of Carina he is just the top bulker and was mocked and forced to pay to get out and take the strike.
Whereas Army, Sophia, cesiang are all close enough to Carina they have her personal number if anything comes up.

We are talking about people in army, sophia, cesiang be it the owner or not admit to speeding in events and DCing enemies. They sat in jail confidently for an entire day until Carina arrived and removed them.

Corrupt GMs is how games suffer and this game is suffering enough from all fronts.
That is so unfortunate to hear that Carina has gone off the deep end! Us feminists only wish for EQUALITY, but this Carina seems to be what we like to call a FemiNAZI If Carina is removing those players from jail they should surely remove Jeffrey as well, to ignore him just because he is a man is not equal and she is not a real feminist to do something like this.
Call me daddy

Old 07-08-2015, 07:46   #12
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Romanians have a saying: when two people tell you that you are drunk, go to sleep.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:49   #13
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute

^ This.

Picture paint a thousand words.
Attached Thumbnails
carina.jpg  
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2015, 07:55   #14
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaonNalang View Post

^ This.

Picture paint a thousand words.
Why does he ask her for a final decision wth??

Last edited by -Kirito; 07-08-2015 at 07:59. Reason: because I'm a ****ing grammar idiot at times
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2015, 07:56   #15
Zynn
Girl Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
Why does he ask her for a finally decision wth??
He is egy and don't understanded good englando of course
Call me daddy

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: