Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-06-2012, 12:20   #1
M.§cofield
I am FREE

M.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond repute
quit due to 5 servers merge

hi all..i am veronica,genny,,start2die(queens and king) of lucky7 server.
this thread is a wall of text,,do not blame me,,no one obligates u to read it.

for TQ:

i have to say something personal hoping this show u how i loved this game,
i have lots of vip 7 on many accounts
i am a 30 years old phd and i play the game along my studing years.
i am married,,but i still play the game
i have my own company,,but i still play the game
and u did a move that ruined the game which i loved

i am playing this game 7 years ago,,loved it,,made many friends and enemies,,went from a server to another.

although ur plans to improve the game play were all suck,,but there will be some fun here or there.

how in hell you merge 5 servers together ?
u merged TangDynasty, Evolution and Garden of Eden servers(which was merged earlier with kansai_us) into lucky7

it is not our fault u r so GREEDY to make so many servers in the game
it is not our fault that your policy in making money make many decent players to quit,and when the population get lower u start to merge serves together

my server was crowded,,we do not need more players,,who asked u to do this ?
i am sure no one,,cuz i asked almost all ppl from the merged server and all of them hate the idea of merge.

every single spot in the server now have about 20 players,,i can not see my self,,i can not imagine how it would be at GW and other events with this overcrowdness.

i officially QUIT,,cuz u ruined my game
i gathered all my stuff in my markter(see the screenshoot),,unlocked them,,i will sell them all,,and quit playing co after 7 years of bad treatement from ur side.

i will search for another game that listen to and respect players.

there are only 2 possible solution that may make me change my mind:
1-repeal server merge.
2-give us immediate account transfere,,so that i can move to another server

For my friends:
i am sorry to decide something like this,,but i can not continue with this crowdness.there will be many troubles between allies,,friends and inside the same guild which requires extra ordinary effort and much time to solve it which will consume the fun of game,and once there is no fun,,playing must be stopped.

For all the players from other merged servers:
i think i am brave to shutt down 2 385 chars in objection to what TQ did,i think all of you should do the same to press on this company to stop ruining our game

thanks all for reading.

NB:i wrote this although i know that TQ wont listen,,but i must do something.
NB:whoever hates the merge and supports me,,plz say this and leave ur char name here in this thread

this pic or TQ,,from my old inventory in 2010,,in another server

Last edited by M.§cofield; 12-06-2012 at 15:35. Reason: add a screen shoot for my inventory for TQ,,it was in 2010
M.§cofield is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2012, 12:28   #2
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
No gold cup

+7 boots

Fail

you'd think a bulker could do better. It isn't to late to fix your boots, another year you can try for GoldPrize, Don't be a quiter.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2012, 12:28   #3
Godot
Coffee

Godot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond repute
lel
Godot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2012, 12:32   #4
okoro300
randomnoob

okoro300 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to okoro300 Send a message via Yahoo to okoro300
wow it took you 7 years to figure this out? good job
okoro300 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2012, 12:45   #5
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
yea man tq sucks, always will, and dont listen to the trolls they just want some peni$

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2012, 13:06   #6
Rickk
I Hunt you

Rickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond repute
Why sell gears? just give them to me xDDD

Anyway: They are probably using the servers for CO3.
Rickk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2012, 13:08   #7
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
And TQ thanks you gracefully for the $200k you've spent on the game
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2012, 13:56   #8
PatternistSlave

PatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
No gold cup

+7 boots

Fail

you'd think a bulker could do better. It isn't to late to fix your boots, another year you can try for GoldPrize, Don't be a quiter.
Because he can't fight worth a crap and no one likes him. Like I said in the other thread the big baby started. He's upset because he now has competition. Wants a completely dead server so he can bully around without actually have to fight anyone on equal terms. Wah wah.
PatternistSlave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2012, 14:06   #9
M.§cofield
I am FREE

M.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond repute
i forgot to add this:
for childrenslz stay calm,,and go get ur milk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatternistSlave View Post
Because he can't fight worth a crap and no one likes him. Like I said in the other thread the big baby started. He's upset because he now has competition. Wants a completely dead server so he can bully around without actually have to fight anyone on equal terms. Wah wah.
wrong bro,,i am 385 bp,,have the best chi in the server,,can beat anyone.
if u do not understand what i am talking about,,then i am sorry for u..
try to log in lucky7 and u will discover it urself
Old 12-06-2012, 14:12   #10
islam7asan

islam7asan is on a distinguished road
I'm Complex~ i came from Garden Of Eden server by force to Lucky7
i dunno why or whose suggest to do this to us
watever .. i just came here to say something to TQ's u gave us
a good reason and a good push to make us quit this game .. Thx

my accts attached
Attached Thumbnails
42949377.jpg   42981811.jpg  
islam7asan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2012, 14:18   #11
PatternistSlave

PatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond reputePatternistSlave has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.§cofield View Post
i forgot to add this:

I'm not anyone's "bro" and I am playing as we speak. This is how the server was when it started. It lagged a hell of a lot more than it is now when your friends were running a million bots. This has nothing to do with server crowding and everything to do with you having competition. With everyone coming back from Evolution to own you again. Quit again like you did back then. I'm sure someone will care.
Old 12-06-2012, 14:21   #12
M.§cofield
I am FREE

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatternistSlave View Post
I'm not anyone's "bro" and I am playing as we speak. This is how the server was when it started. It lagged a hell of a lot more than it is now when your friends were running a million bots. This has nothing to do with server crowding and everything to do with you having competition. With everyone coming back from Evolution to own you again. Quit again like you did back then. I'm sure someone will care.
deabting u is just a waste,,cya
Old 12-06-2012, 14:23   #13
PatternistSlave

Quote:
deabting u is just a waste,,cya
Truth hurts. Later.
Old 12-06-2012, 14:40   #14
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
No gold cup

+7 boots

Fail

Wtf do u read? his English isn't great but that's his merchant, he just said it. And you cannot trade GoldPrizes.
wtfiswrong1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2012, 14:47   #15
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i forgot to add this:

you,,egy,,cant,,beat,,english,,players,,u,,mad,,pr incess?
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: