Old 05-24-2011, 12:42   #1
.::Dante::.

.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute
Pirates Discussion Thread

Lets discuss about this new class that is quickly approaching.

What do you think pirates are going to be like and do you think they're going to be OP?
Also what weapons do you think they'll have?

I personally think that pirates will definitely be over powered ... seeing as how Ninjas were so over powered with their fog when they came out, and monks now with their wwk+triple. However, I hope they won't affect the balance of the game too much and that they'll have a powerful skill which takes a decent amount of skills to use such as FB/SS.

From the looks of it, I'm guessing that pirates will have weapons : Cutlass, Pistols, and possibly dynamite. I hope they won't be another duel wielding class.

So what do you expect from pirates?
.::Dante::. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2011, 13:26   #2
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Dante::. View Post
Lets discuss about this new class that is quickly approaching.

What do you think pirates are going to be like and do you think they're going to be OP?
Also what weapons do you think they'll have?

I personally think that pirates will definitely be over powered ... seeing as how Ninjas were so over powered with their fog when they came out, and monks now with their wwk+triple. However, I hope they won't affect the balance of the game too much and that they'll have a powerful skill which takes a decent amount of skills to use such as FB/SS.

From the looks of it, I'm guessing that pirates will have weapons : Cutlass, Pistols, and possibly dynamite. I hope they won't be another duel wielding class.

So what do you expect from pirates?
Hopefully not dual wield. I believe would be Ranged with guns.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2011, 13:43   #3
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Fix the game then release a new class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2011, 13:48   #4
Dandan2
Banned

Dandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond repute
sword main hand and gun offhand most likely.
Dandan2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2011, 13:53   #5
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
They'll use guns and other dirty tricks to kill their foes, more damage than archers, less than fire taoists.
An XP skill firing a huge cannonball in a direction doing massive damage in that line of direction.
Old 05-24-2011, 14:04   #6
Krypta

Krypta has a reputation beyond reputeKrypta has a reputation beyond reputeKrypta has a reputation beyond reputeKrypta has a reputation beyond reputeKrypta has a reputation beyond reputeKrypta has a reputation beyond reputeKrypta has a reputation beyond reputeKrypta has a reputation beyond reputeKrypta has a reputation beyond reputeKrypta has a reputation beyond reputeKrypta has a reputation beyond repute
Do Not Want
Krypta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2011, 14:04   #7

.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosknightray View Post
Hopefully not dual wield. I believe would be Ranged with guns.
Well it's going to be weird because I'm pretty sure they'll have some sort of Melee weapon aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
Fix the game then release a new class.
Not going to happen lol.
Old 05-24-2011, 14:05   #8
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
'' Quickly approaching'' lul
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2011, 14:06   #9
Dandan2
Banned

Dandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond reputeDandan2 has a reputation beyond repute
pirates are for ***s with tiny peens. marty!?

/thread.
Old 05-24-2011, 14:27   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
They'll use guns and other dirty tricks to kill their foes, more damage than archers, less than fire taoists.
An XP skill firing a huge cannonball in a direction doing massive damage in that line of direction.
I'll laugh if that XP skill can be used for poles/gates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandan2 View Post
pirates are for ***s with tiny peens. marty!?

/thread.
This thread isn't about who wants to make pirates, it's about what people feel towards their release...
Old 05-24-2011, 14:35   #11
Dandan2
Banned

Quote:
I'll laugh if that XP skill can be used for poles/gates.

This thread isn't about who wants to make pirates, it's about what people feel towards their release...
stop going off topic man.
Old 05-24-2011, 15:09   #12
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Yarrr, I'm pirating this thread!

she's cute
Old 05-24-2011, 15:28   #13
AmorEMorte
muwahhaha

AmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond repute
what if its the first class with dual weps that can be 1 1h, 1 long range (pistol) . i'd **** bricks from disapointment
Old 05-24-2011, 17:00   #14
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well it's going to be weird because I'm pretty sure they'll have some sort of Melee weapon aswell
I am going to hope its Pistol in right with a Main Gauche (Parrying Dagger) if thats true. So like a Shield more focused on attack (But they'll make that boost crazy)

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2011, 22:07   #15
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmorEMorte View Post
what if its the first class with dual weps that can be 1 1h, 1 long range (pistol) . i'd **** bricks from disapointment
if you take pistol out, it sounds like club/blade hhhh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: