View Poll Results: Should the Account ~Chayanne~ be unbanned and given sum other form of punishment.
Yes, The Account ~Chayanne~ Should Be Unbannedand given sum other form of punishment. 14 82.35%
Yes, The Account ~Chayanne~ Should Be Unbannedand given sum other form of punishment. 9 52.94%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2009, 06:09   #1
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
Please help us help our beloved friend.

So we tried to be as discreet as possible so that we could try and help our friend get her account unbanned. . but the thread was closed.

So I Would implore the whole of the community to please vote for my Best Co Friends Kyleigh AKA: ~Chayanne~ - BANNED

Please Read The Following Thread and cast your vote. Believe me I know this is a very mute cause. . . but we want to help our friend... and I hope once you read these statements you will agree with us and vote for our cause. So if you agree just click to vote.

NOTE: I have chosen too not add a Negative response too this post as I am simply using this as a petition.

Original Chit Chat Thread Ky made too ask for account back.

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain

Last edited by Whisker_Bizkit; 11-07-2009 at 06:24.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:16   #2
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
No?
Old 11-07-2009, 06:19   #3
Spank_Me

Spank_Me has a reputation beyond reputeSpank_Me has a reputation beyond reputeSpank_Me has a reputation beyond reputeSpank_Me has a reputation beyond reputeSpank_Me has a reputation beyond reputeSpank_Me has a reputation beyond reputeSpank_Me has a reputation beyond reputeSpank_Me has a reputation beyond reputeSpank_Me has a reputation beyond reputeSpank_Me has a reputation beyond reputeSpank_Me has a reputation beyond repute
<3 guys im proud that u all are behind ur beloved mate n co mate too.i have been round many years n helpd many of you also.i am sad'n they have gone alil extreme in punishment becoz i have done not 1 thing wrong except back my favourite game.u can tell i have buy the full +12 acc but horse rofl.im hoping they take mistakes r made n will atleast give me a option to regain my acc.love u all for ur support keep on smiling love kyleigh aka spanks
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;130/130/136

[Baby_Naughty_]] Gemini [sexC Warr/Warr[Active]
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;130/126 CHAYANEE-HEBBY\KINGJUS 130/130/124 ACTIVE <3 MSYTY,AZTEC SOLDIER,NARIKO,DANNY,DAVID,KEVIN,DENNIS,NINA, SONER,ANTHONY, TO MANY TO LIST SRRY TO ANY1 I FORGOT XD
Old 11-07-2009, 06:21   #4
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisker_Bizkit View Post
So we tried to be as discreet as possible so that we could try and help our friend get her account unbanned. . but the thread was closed.

So I Would implore the whole of the community to please vote for my Best Co Friends Kyleigh AKA: ~Chayanne~ - BANNED

Please Read The Following Thread and cast your vote. Believe me I know this is a very mute cause. . . but we want to help our friend... and I hope once you read these statements you will agree with us and vote for our cause. So if you agree just click to vote.

NOTE: I have chosen too not add a Negative response too this post as I am simply using this as a petition.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farau View Post
No?
Answered.

_***9650;

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain
Old 11-07-2009, 06:51   #5
jibberjab2.0
Banned

jibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
I stop careing after I read that you posted a private server. AS if it was me in your shoes or anyone else for that matter you would start off by flame flame "you cant post private server noob".
Old 11-07-2009, 06:57   #6
Morteh
Banned

Morteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond repute
not my beloved friend.

ergo, not "our" beloved friend.

also, no. Dumbass posted something about a private server. ****ing moron.

Last edited by Morteh; 11-07-2009 at 07:02.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:58   #7
Scara
incognito

Scara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond repute
i was among the top plvl archers in my server already 2006. my archer with majority of my gear was banned in march 2007. was banned for a misunderstanding with an online friend ordering dbs. they banned me coz his acc was logged under my ip - even if nothing was removed and i gained nothing. in my own server alone i gathered alot of support we had like 60-70 votes against unbanning me. they wanted to make an online petition. it all fell to deaf ears. i just moved on.

btw their last deal was that i should pay like the online friends db purchases in full 550 dollars + 330 dollars for trying to "fraud tq". eventhough really i did nothing, i was just unlucky enough to get caught in the crossfire.
or they are angry that their credit card didn't solve their problems
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1b2c3-5
TrojanJon:
ghayboissaywatttt ?
BastA:
what ????
Old 11-07-2009, 07:04   #8
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morteh View Post
not my beloved friend.

ergo, not "our" beloved friend.
I would ask that any apathetics please just bypass this thread. . I am trying to help one of the nicest ppl I have ever met get her character back. I realise sum ofyou could care less. But if thats the case please do not post here if you dont want to vote

_***9650;

Quote:
Old 11-07-2009, 07:05   #9
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
broadcasting about a pivate server is inexcusable, and the account should be banned, that is just my opinion, btw, voted all options cause i could

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:07   #10
Morteh
Banned

Morteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I would ask that any apathetics please just bypass this thread. . I am trying to help one of the nicest ppl I have ever met get her character back. I realise sum ofyou could care less. But if thats the case please do not post here if you dont want to vote
Oh, but I do care.

What kind of a retard broadcasts about a private server, then cries when they get banned?
Old 11-07-2009, 07:08   #11
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morteh View Post
Oh, but I do care.

What kind of a retard broadcasts about a private server, then cries when they get banned?
teh attachment in your sig is pr0-just saying

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:10   #12
Morteh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phini4eva View Post
teh attachment in your sig is pr0-just saying
This thread is now about homosexual pokmon.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:14   #13
Morteh
Banned

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6505/dugtrios.jpg

mhm
dugtrio
Old 11-07-2009, 07:33   #14
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

DrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrakeArconis Send a message via MSN to DrakeArconis Send a message via Yahoo to DrakeArconis Send a message via Skype™ to DrakeArconis
to whisker from last thread about this where they said
If you had invested as much as Kyliegh and this had happened to you. . . you would be singing a different tune my friend.

omg I hacks double pots no ban kthnx bai

I don't see how you can spend that much money and time on something and then not bother to know the "Rules" of the game

And I did worse, i went from building my water up (yes i bought bulks too and was regular paypal purchaser maxing out my limit of how many 5pks i could buy) and then i QUIT.

I Walked Away from the game, my water became pointless as any ther character in the game when low lvl ninja's would psn and there was nothing i could do but die

i've advanced to a better game that costs me less a month to play than this free game
generally i find people who actually have lives don't get very worked up when some internet random makes humourous remarks about them
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
Good job, you just gave us the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I" as a defense. Simply astounding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
Most of the idiotic posts in this thread are becuase some people just don't have the attention span to read. I however, read the whole thread.
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear
Old 11-07-2009, 07:40   #15
de4deye
So Cold

de4deye has a reputation beyond reputede4deye has a reputation beyond reputede4deye has a reputation beyond reputede4deye has a reputation beyond reputede4deye has a reputation beyond reputede4deye has a reputation beyond reputede4deye has a reputation beyond reputede4deye has a reputation beyond reputede4deye has a reputation beyond reputede4deye has a reputation beyond reputede4deye has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

**** you and your friend

I have found 2 rules to being successful so far, and they are as followed -
1st Rule: never tell everything you know

I can hear what you're thinking,
All your doubts and fears,
And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find,
The reason I'm here.
-
And in time all things shall pass away,
In time, you may come back someday.
To live once more, or die once more,
But in time, your time will be no more.