Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 01:13   #1
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Texas Hold Em

I'm happy to announce that a special new feature is soon to be included in CO, and that is Texas Hold Em.
It's still a bit early to know if there will be a ranking system or tournaments, but at least in the beginning you'll be able to sit down with your buddies for a nice game of Hold Em.

But I'm not just here to announce that. I'm also here to see what other card games or little games like that you also enjoy, and maybe they might be able to be included! I've already suggested Blackjack and 5/7 card draw, and this one dice game that they play here (and I've seen it in that Pirates of the Carribean movie) where you lie about what you have. It can be pretty fun, too.

So yeah. Let us know what you think.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2009, 01:14   #2
Newt.
not banned

Newt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond reputeNewt. has a reputation beyond repute
i lol'd

can we gamble CPs?

Code:
Unknown [Liberty] - nin[130]-nin[130]-nin[137+]
eXds(Newt) [Liberty] - mon[130]-mon[130]-mon[140] -52 bless
Newtinator [Honor] - wat[130]-war[130]-troj[137] 347 BP! -52 bless quit
***272;eLiRiuM [Light] - nin[130]-war[130]-tro[132] quit
1st pure 130>130>130 nin on CO in 1 week ;D

Counter-kill video: #1 | "GW"
Newt. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2009, 01:17   #3
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm happy to announce that a special new feature is soon to be included in CO, and that is Texas Hold Em.
It's still a bit early to know if there will be a ranking system or tournaments, but at least in the beginning you'll be able to sit down with your buddies for a nice game of Hold Em.

But I'm not just here to announce that. I'm also here to see what other card games or little games like that you also enjoy, and maybe they might be able to be included! I've already suggested Blackjack and 5/7 card draw, and this one dice game that they play here (and I've seen it in that Pirates of the Carribean movie) where you lie about what you have. It can be pretty fun, too.

-points to sig and says replace my name with yours-.So what is your angle boy?
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2009, 01:19   #4
Mr.Diger

Mr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Diger has a reputation beyond repute
great idee!

yes
Mr.Diger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2009, 01:28   #5
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting......
ForeverSad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2009, 01:33   #6
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
No angle. Just a little more to add to the community and social side of things. Sit in on a few hands while marketing. Organize with your boys and get a card game going. It's games within games within games! PIME TARADOX!
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2009, 01:37   #7
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
So how do you plan to earn profit from that?

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2009, 01:48   #8
Assy
Banned

Assy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Assy
"I bet you my blade for your boots."
Assy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2009, 01:49   #9
Morteh
Banned

Morteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, so is it purely social or is there gambling involved?
Morteh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2009, 02:01   #10
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
I hope there's gambling, otherwise its stupid. :x

But it shouldn't be texas no limit hold em cause that would just go crazy with them bulkers.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2009, 02:20   #11
KingNash VI
Family man

KingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash VI has a reputation beyond repute
Fail.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:09   #12
jibberjab2.0
Banned

jibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond reputejibberjab2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
where you lie about what you have.
Bull****

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
I hope there's gambling, otherwise its stupid. :x

But it shouldn't be texas no limit hold em cause that would just go crazy with them bulkers.
the bulkers have to know how to play hold 'em to win
jibberjab2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2009, 03:35   #13
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibberjab2.0 View Post
Bull****

the bulkers have to know how to play hold 'em to win
Do you know anyone with lots of money that doesn't know how to gamble????

Please, oh please say yes and then send them to me

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2009, 03:59   #14
DanMurphy's
iSpoon

Location: I come from a land down under, where beer flows and men chunder. cant u hear, cant u hear that thunder? you better run you better take cover
DanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond reputeDanMurphy's has a reputation beyond repute
ill throw my cards and cut ur throat? pk system ok or yas?

gr0g ~ 130-115+ Fire-Fire - dead

Canada ~ 110-131 Water-Archer - dead

~Avenger~ ~ 130 Trojan -dead

used ~ 130-130 Trojan-Warrior -

Swift*N*Silent ~ 130-130-131+ Ninja-Ninja-Fire-Ninja-War-Fire semi alive

kthnxbyeco
DanMurphy's is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2009, 04:42   #15
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Next will be:
Pokemon Cards, Yu-Gi-Oh and then Beyblade.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: