Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 00:04   #1
MysticSoulFlame

MysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond repute
First SGW

No offense guys, but after allying with all the egys and outnumbering us 5 to 1 you stilll lost ! that kinda suck for you, especially after allying those you kept insulting all day long, Hypocrisy....

But oh well was fun.... to kill you

Took 3 weeks! Amazing
350 (alone) 355 (with mentor) 358 (with clan) potency massive frying fire

I don't piss you off anymore

why? Quitted
Old 10-19-2009, 00:13   #2
~WraTh~
Nia's

~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticSoulFlame View Post
No offense guys, but after allying with all the egys and outnumbering us 5 to 1 you stilll lost ! that kinda suck for you, especially after allying those you kept insulting all day long, Hypocrisy....

Ain't that what you done though prior to this?
And even with Josh?
Nothing amazes me anymore in the co world.
Pretty sad outcome.Nonetheless.
But why did yall play down in that corner for the longest when the GM was by the pole?
Didn't you want hiko,magic,josh and them to be caught sving.Instead it looks like you have something to hide way down in the corner away from the GM.
I would say you sv but you would say "there was a GM present"
But we both know otherwise
Kinda defeats the purpose when you are way down there though I suppose.

When you find purpose and meaning in life nothing really matters then truly..

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Fixing Atm:Pene(Fixed),Cele(Lvl 5),Seizer(Fixed),Nix(Fixed)
Fixed:Intensify,Fog,Rest Weapons/Arch/Summons
[]D [] []V[] []D Wars Farmed 4
***1898;***7916;***616;***565;***9829;***327;***65155;***7680;
Old 10-19-2009, 01:07   #3
MysticSoulFlame

MysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond repute
LMAO fighting at pole before last 5 mins was suicide especially with all those noobs stacking under him. I was saving on pots couldnt afford to go repot and take the risk to be stuck at gates. Hax is on aixias side and Vids prove us right.

ANd a little history about the egys. First DT was rid of any egy except for ali. then AB Aixia ect decided to massively gang us and they allied the egys 2 gws ina row.

I quote josh when i told him allying the egys was lame he said i dotn care who are oyu goin to recruit now. ANd i told him you want to play it like that fine.

So we recruited the egys. But we werent the one starting it they did before that as far as i remember it was 3 sided.

After that they all commented on us recruiting egys when they were the one to start it.

But even more hypocrite after insulting them so much they still allied them, and after being insulted that much those noob egys actually went for it.

I wonder who is more pathetic egys or aixia

Took 3 weeks! Amazing

why? Quitted
Old 10-19-2009, 01:15   #4
ronsonAGAIN

ronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
LMAO fighting at pole before last 5 mins was suicide especially with all those noobs stacking under him. I was saving on pots couldnt afford to go repot and take the risk to be stuck at gates. Hax is on aixias side and Vids prove us right.

ANd a little history about the egys. First DT was rid of any egy except for ali. then AB Aixia ect decided to massively gang us and they allied the egys 2 gws ina row.

I quote josh when i told him allying the egys was lame he said i dotn care who are oyu goin to recruit now. ANd i told him you want to play it like that fine.

So we recruited the egys. But we werent the one starting it they did before that as far as i remember it was 3 sided.

After that they all commented on us recruiting egys when they were the one to start it.

But even more hypocrite after insulting them so much they still allied them, and after being insulted that much those noob egys actually went for it.

I wonder who is more pathetic egys or aixia
Your one to talk about using hax. Pvp hax at that. Your guild is well known for it, including yourself. Zoom hack anyone? Auto nado anyone? So you might want to take your head out of your arse before you burn yourself...
Old 10-19-2009, 01:55   #5
MysticSoulFlame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsonAGAIN View Post
Your one to talk about using hax. Pvp hax at that. Your guild is well known for it, including yourself. Zoom hack anyone? Auto nado anyone? So you might want to take your head out of your arse before you burn yourself...
I used to zoom but its been months since i used it not that i got to prove anything to you anyway. AUto nado i ll record myself next gw just got to find a free gamecam. But you seriously make me laugh. Auto nado sucks the algo is too slow the pattern forseeable, and te jumps totally out of sequence.

When you can clearly define and understand ping, frames, latency and how it affects your gameplay you can speak, before that you better stop talking because you obviously dont know what you are talking about.

Took 3 weeks! Amazing

why? Quitted
Old 10-19-2009, 02:23   #6
~WraTh~
Nia's

~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I used to zoom but its been months since i used it not that i got to prove anything to you anyway. AUto nado i ll record myself next gw just got to find a free gamecam. But you seriously make me laugh. Auto nado sucks the algo is too slow the pattern forseeable, and te jumps totally out of sequence.

When you can clearly define and understand ping, frames, latency and how it affects your gameplay you can speak, before that you better stop talking because you obviously dont know what you are talking about.
No,In light of any idiot.
One can plainly see sv in action.
The fb/sser is very aggressive in their actions.
They jump faster and ss/fb very aggressively.
A human does not do this.And reacts rather slow as our senses are not programmed to know almost where the person will end up.
You on RRS ss very aggressively.It misses more now cause th update.Before as you watch joe in the video.It hit 90pct or more of the time given how far you are from the player and lag has some interference.
Now if you watch Joe (claims to sv and don't care)
You note how aggressive he acts.How fast he ss's.
It merely him jumping with no control.The program is programmed to act this way to anyone you put in it.
You do this with rrs and did this.And in jail used all stam ssing at Josh as soon as he rev'd.
Then said "what?" when confronted.
RRS today acted the same as always.
You people never was good at ss and we proved this many many many many many times before you got sv.
Now for the fire.
Easy....
The fire auto nados as soon as you come near it.
And is very constant.No player can hold that much pure constance on another player.You are human and will mis click the ground and the jumping you will mis click too far.I don't care how good you claim to be.Nobody is that constant.
Now then notice the fire.He will always warp everytime he nados.
As for zoom...need we say anything?
Now for the ninja.
Easy again.
Normal ninja always always always plays the game sorta like the water melee.
You bait him and jump over him.His flaw is merely he has to get so close to you before he can even land a hit.
Not the case with a sving ninja.
This ninja can hit you from 3 people away.
This ninja is much more agressive in if it reflects a tf it will proceed to melee you.Normal person on a ninja always always always uses tf tf tf tf tf until stam don't let them then they melee.That's human instinct cause you know your greatest move is to tf.You don't have time to think of melee.
Now note you again.
Anybody in your name frame that jumps around you gets tf'd.You don't even show you tf half the time and is running around.
You are running around cause you no you do not have to control it.
Now I bring a very very important piece here.
A normal human beings thought process in this game is to lock on a main person.The main person changes to who is alive at the time.
Normal human locks and chasing that person.But! When another person gets near you.You don't automatically go to him.Cause you are still locked on your main person.Your program does not care.It focuses on the names.Its not humanly possible to do what you do on that ninja w/o you are running sv.No human responds like that.
Only a program acts like that.So really your denial is irrelevant.Everyone or anyone with half a brain can spot programmed actions.And everyone can tell human actions.
You can live in denail all you like and profess you are so skilled.But you ain't period.

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Old 10-19-2009, 02:29   #7
Milenkoski
Banned

Milenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Milenkoski
Quote:

Pictures speak better than words.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm1b6fWkkNc

Last edited by Milenkoski; 10-19-2009 at 03:24.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:35   #8
Krystin<3
Butterfly

Krystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Krystin<3 Send a message via Yahoo to Krystin<3
speaking of...why was a stupid arsed gm sitting there letting people stack under him?!?!
Attached Thumbnails
278629031.jpg   278631107.jpg   278634269.jpg   278636959.jpg   278638537.jpg  

Fairy Tales - Cindy - Snowwhite

=Krystin=

Rawr =x

Old 10-19-2009, 02:37   #9
~WraTh~
Nia's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystin<3 View Post
speaking of...why was a stupid arsed gm sitting there letting people stack under him?!?!
He was suppose to be scanning bad guys I assume.
But they hid down in a corner xD.

Nia is this to me <3

GOALS
Old 10-19-2009, 02:38   #10
Krystin<3
Butterfly

Krystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond repute
yer...im dead like 98% of the time in gw -.-
Attached Thumbnails
278639027.jpg   278639670.jpg   278868379.jpg   278870470.jpg  

=Krystin=

Rawr =x

Old 10-19-2009, 02:39   #11
Krystin<3
Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
He was suppose to be scanning bad guys I assume.
But they hid down in a corner xD.
i kept calling him an arse and kept telling him to move his ferking ass but he just sat there ....and lyzzy kept laughing at me cause i was yelling and cursing at the gm

=Krystin=

Rawr =x

Old 10-19-2009, 03:04   #12
Mitchell_013
^^

Mitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i can informate you that there was a GM on every server

and gratz DT for winning the 1st war

I wondered why they even allied the EGYs i mean **** EVOLUTION and his asslicking noobs

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb
Old 10-19-2009, 03:55   #13
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Wait a minute here....
The Egys left DT and joined Aixia/MW/non-DT guild?!
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:00   #14
Krystin<3
Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Wait a minute here....
The Egys left DT and joined Aixia/MW/non-DT guild?!
no sweetie...they made a whole new guild all together lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell_013 View Post
i can informate you that there was a GM on every server

and gratz DT for winning the 1st war

I wondered why they even allied the EGYs i mean **** EVOLUTION and his asslicking noobs
and yea...but they should move so they dont have people sitting under them...

=Krystin=

Rawr =x

Old 10-19-2009, 04:02   #15
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
no sweetie...they made a whole new guild all together lol
So they WEREN'T allied with Aixia/MW/Non-DT guild? It was a three way thing?
When did that happen!?
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: