Old 10-15-2009, 22:12   #1
HikoSeijuro
Pker

HikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond repute
They paid to botjail me XD

Sent: Wed 10/14/09 10:14 PM
To: peanutbutterbear@live.com
Cc: Conquer Online Service (service@conqueronline.com)

Dear Player,

Hello! I have already emailed you regarding about this issue. One of the times where abnormal hits are present from 1:23-1:26 on these times, you were constantly hitting the player on the same spot/coordinates continuesly even after the player is killed under ghost which is a sign of 3rd party program being used.

Other vidsters that have checked this video that plays the game have checked and approved it as well. Sorry but you have to pay the penalty to get released from botjail.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 1:51 AM, Conquer Online Service <service@conqueronline.com> wrote:

Greetings,

Thanks for Contacting Conquer Online Service.

We have forwarded your email to our staff in charge to check, please wait their reply patiently, thank you.

PS: Please keep the original emails when you reply. Thanks.

Sincerely
Conquer Online Service

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----Check More Free MMORPGs at: http://us.91.com ----

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2009-10-14 11:42:43
To: service@conqueronline.com service@conqueronline.com
CC:
Subject: RE: Phil/Frank Chen
i understand that.. but how does that resolve to me getting botjail for aimbotting? i have prof the the system did not detect it.. it was sure base on her decision to either botjail me or not.. seeing as it wasnt opal who normally does the video botjail... evelyin botjailed me.. and i have an email from her stating times of the video saying i aimbot.. which i can prove that i can do those shot again if someone was to fight me... log on and play with me.. and i will show anyone from ur company just how good i am at ScentSword... i still demand this will be taken care of.. and my name be cleared from the forums saying i aimbot.. this is uncall for and should be taken care of.. i played this game for 5 years.. bought many DBs.. i played this game fairly..!

Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 11:47:38 +0800
Subject: Re: Phil/Frank Chen

Greetings,

Thanks for Contacting Conquer Online Service.

If the players didn't use the botting program, they would not be detected by the system and would never be sent into the botjail. We would not arrest players for no reason.

We have confirmed that the majority of those players' CO client programs have been modified from the original, without permission from TQ Digital, which would allow the user to cheat in game. We are constantly clearing up those botters and scammers who have significantly broken the balance of the gameplay, and violated the rights of the majority of players.

PS: Please keep the original emails when you reply. Thanks.

Sincerely
Conquer Online Service

----Check More Free MMORPGs at: http://us.91.com ----

Date: 2009-10-14 05:26:39
To: service@conqueronline.com service@conqueronline.com
CC:
Subject: Phil/Frank Chen
man this is sooo fake!!! did those F***ERS paid u guys to botjail me for aimbotting? this is wrong!!! i can prove im that F***ING GOOD AT SS/FB!!! AIMBOT MY ASS!!! THIS IS WRONG!!! AND U GUYS KNOW IT!!! I DEMAND U GUYS TAKE CARE OF THAT!!! IVE PLAYED THIS GAME FOR 5 YEARS SINCE DRAGON TO CINDERILLA AND SNOWWHITE!!!! IVE NEVER BEEN BOTJAIL FOR ANYTHING!!! AND NOW U GUYS SAY I AIMBOT!!!! WHAT THE F*** DO U GUYS NOT KNOW WHAT AIMBOT IS??? I AM HIKO FROM SNOWWHITE SERVER!!! *********** IS MY LOGIN!!! AND IVE TALKED ABOUT THIS ISSUE BEFORE ALREADY!!! http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=637680 EVELYIN DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SHE IS DOING!!!!

Sent: Tue 10/13/09 9:33 PM
To: Ying Vang (peanutbutterbear@live.com)

Are you saying that MagicTrashChop is also innocent?

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 2:28 PM, Ying Vang <peanutbutterbear@live.com> wrote:

this is SOOO!!! fake!!! did they pay u to botjail me? i can prove my innocents... log on and i will show u how good i am!!! this is wrong!!! I NEVER AIMBOTTER IN MY LIFE!!!

Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 14:24:10 -0700
Subject: Re: botjail Hiko

Dear Player,

Hello! Heres the some of the times where we noticed the shots:

6:49 - MagicTrashChop and Hiko
00:56, 8:54/8:56, 9:50- Hiko
1:23-1:26

We reviewed the video carefully, Sorry but the video will not be removed.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 6:08 PM, Ying Vang <peanutbutterbear@live.com> wrote:

i think u should review that aimbot again... if i did aimbot.. why do i miss so much? and that shot with ToxicFlame being dead and im still SSing him.. is cause i was laggin and on my screen showed he was still moving.. once again i never aimbotted nor botted.. dont even know why i was botjailed the first time.. but i paid to get out.. http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=637680
ive also talked it over with phil a few months back about it.. ive played this game for about 5 years now.. and never before i was botjailed until now

Last edited by HikoSeijuro; 10-15-2009 at 22:31.
HikoSeijuro is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-15-2009, 23:47   #2
krizz
Banned

krizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond repute
personally i thought you were average at best.
krizz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2009, 00:55   #3
ElQuarko
Banned

ElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond repute
Of course you aimbot. Otherwise you wouldn't be afraid to play FB/SS with me. Not so fun when people are good enough to tell the difference, is it?
ElQuarko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2009, 01:33   #4
Mitchell_013
^^

Mitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond repute
hey dude edit you on msn pelase contact me there i think i can help you out

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb
Mitchell_013 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2009, 04:28   #5
Erase
iAintHuman

Erase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Erase
doesn't surprise to see someone botjailed for being legit

i mean, people are so desperate
Old 10-16-2009, 05:35   #6
Sub~Zero420
Banned

Sub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElQuarko View Post
Of course you aimbot. Otherwise you wouldn't be afraid to play FB/SS with me. Not so fun when people are good enough to tell the difference, is it?
LoL stfu king cry baby cuz ur **** for ive killed u many times myself and trust me ur not good at all
Sub~Zero420 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2009, 05:56   #7
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElQuarko View Post
rofl he doesn't aimbot.

also why did they bring joe into it? lol
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2009, 07:23   #8
snp|revenge
Banned

snp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to snp|revenge Send a message via Skype™ to snp|revenge
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
rofl he doesn't aimbot.
You don't know he doesn't unless you stand behind him and watch him do it. Just because he tells you he doesn't or he's your friend doesn't mean that he doesn't aimbot.

Also, I read the first paragraph and stopped halfway through the dude's typed response. It's amazing how I can't read that garbage anymore without getting all cross-eyed.
snp|revenge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2009, 08:30   #9
.L0v3
屬於我的舞臺

.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute.L0v3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to .L0v3
Quote:
Originally Posted by snp|revenge View Post
You don't know he doesn't unless you stand behind him and watch him do it. Just because he tells you he doesn't or he's your friend doesn't mean that he doesn't aimbot.

Also, I read the first paragraph and stopped halfway through the dude's typed response. It's amazing how I can't read that garbage anymore without getting all cross-eyed.
Who cares? You're not important to the matters anyway XD

---
I smiled while reading all that ranting..... :X gooooo ycb!
Old 10-16-2009, 09:06   #10
snp|revenge
Banned

snp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond repute
This is TQ. No one's important.

Also,

Quote:
Originally Posted by .L0v3 View Post
Who cares?
This to the thread.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:26   #11
conquerkono
*farts*

conquerkono has a reputation beyond reputeconquerkono has a reputation beyond reputeconquerkono has a reputation beyond reputeconquerkono has a reputation beyond reputeconquerkono has a reputation beyond reputeconquerkono has a reputation beyond reputeconquerkono has a reputation beyond reputeconquerkono has a reputation beyond reputeconquerkono has a reputation beyond reputeconquerkono has a reputation beyond reputeconquerkono has a reputation beyond repute
lmfao i was banned for no reason and was told my tq i cannot get my account back not even if i pay a million dollars because it was removed off the database... R.I.P Kono xD
_|_
Guild: WarLords
Class: water>warrior>trojan <3
Level: 120>121>123+
Spouse: None***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829; <3
Equipment:
Coronet: Super +5 1soc sdg <3
Necklace: Super +4 1soc sdg
Attack ring: Super +5 1soc sdg
Blade/Club: Super +6 2soc sdg/sdg -1%/Super +5 2soc sdg/sdg
Armor: Super +5 1soc sdg
Boots: Super +5 1soc sdg -1%
MiraculoursGourd
<3***9786;
conquerkono is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2009, 14:09   #12
HikoSeijuro
Pker

HikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond repute
lol notice how she cant even get a single fact right... wow.. some vidster she is
Old 10-16-2009, 14:12   #13
snp|revenge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HikoSeijuro View Post
lol notice how she cant even get a single fact right... wow.. some vidster she is
Yet...you're the one crying. Yes, some vidster she is.
Old 10-16-2009, 14:14   #14
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by snp|revenge View Post

Did i say it was because he was my friend? He was never on my friend list untill we merged with snowwhite but i have been in guilds with him and watched him ss with people and he doesn't aimbot.

Just like all the retards who accuse josh and justin of aimbotting when they miss just as much (if not more) as they hit, only difference is i've actually been standing behind them and watched them play and played co on both of there pc's and none of them have any sort of bots or programmes on there pc's that help them to aim.
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2009, 14:19   #15
-Beast-
*** H8er

Location: UNDER EVERY MODS BED... IM WATCHING U Posts: 3,023+
-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute
Tqed

y did the moderator cross the road?

to fack the chiken

no spek inglis? get Rosetta Stone Bish
-Beast- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: