Old 09-07-2009, 20:36   #1
Elven_Archer
Hhhhhhhhhh

Elven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond repute
We need the forum drama back :(

we need the old flamers to start posting again was fun when tiddus v justin v fady v jerome v jason on forum and occasionally tiddus and justin against me xD and then mine and josa's useless egy threads lol dam forums so dead now days nothing interesting to read
Elven_Archer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 00:02   #2
MysticSoulFlame

MysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond repute
you mean something like that?

Apparently dying make people emo

They were all so proud to gang me on ninja lol
Attached Thumbnails
all dead.jpg   flame after death.jpg  

Took 3 weeks! Amazing
350 (alone) 355 (with mentor) 358 (with clan) potency massive frying fire

I don't piss you off anymore

why? Quitted
MysticSoulFlame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 00:08   #3
žoDa

žoDa has a reputation beyond reputežoDa has a reputation beyond reputežoDa has a reputation beyond reputežoDa has a reputation beyond reputežoDa has a reputation beyond reputežoDa has a reputation beyond reputežoDa has a reputation beyond reputežoDa has a reputation beyond reputežoDa has a reputation beyond reputežoDa has a reputation beyond reputežoDa has a reputation beyond repute
Pwnt

lol.....and they say they never cry.....
let's take a trip, a trip we're about to take to a place with no police, in the sun, a holiday. where i can F U C k you on the beach while the bob marley plays, smoking california kush all the mother F u C king day
It's the American way. and i'm American made so i'll fight this revolution. i'll fight it till my dying day
žoDa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 01:27   #4
~WraTh~
Nia's

~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven_Archer View Post
we need the old flamers to start posting again was fun when tiddus v justin v fady v jerome v jason on forum and occasionally tiddus and justin against me xD and then mine and josa's useless egy threads lol dam forums so dead now days nothing interesting to read
They ain't **** playa I hung sodumb's ass out to dry and he has to lie on b/c...
*****h saying I never own him 1v1 yet I do and w/o a "mylilpony"..**** ass co.

Other two ain't worth time and effort to talk about.
Ones a bum the other is a ****ing retard.
Tis funny they are as worthless as the egys they ****ing over there xD
Not fair to bash on e-peen fady...cause his best come back is tipsy...
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm crushed...That and saying he knows haxxxx LOL...Yeah how to use them and still die xD

When you find purpose and meaning in life nothing really matters then truly..

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Fixing Atm:Pene(Fixed),Cele(Lvl 5),Seizer(Fixed),Nix(Fixed)
Fixed:Intensify,Fog,Rest Weapons/Arch/Summons
[]D [] []V[] []D Wars Farmed 4
***1898;***7916;žć***616;***565;***9829;***327;***65155;***7680;
~WraTh~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 01:34   #5
~WraTh~
Nia's

~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticSoulFlame View Post
you mean something like that?

Apparently dying make people emo

They were all so proud to gang me on ninja lol
Lol that was funny as foek..Ya guild left ya ass high and dry and you got raped on...
Then bummed fargy's gears..LOL I like that pos ninja crying in guild chat "can someone help me in jail" While I was the one beating his ass LOL
Then come up there and asked what did I miss LOL
That is the essence of DT now pussies crying in guild chat.
Pussies hiding under guards...pussies going to repot same pussies with +12 ****...PUSSIES like ***** made soda running his mouth on b/c while being a PURE ***** LOL
Yall some ***** made ass pussies that's what the game makes yall LOL
Pots gone..."oh I'm bored now..." *****h stfu and say...I'm ***** now cya...Scared to die..my ego might be crushed so much I'd commit suicide..Dumbasses lol

Oh soda.....stop making up g/fs...
Though I would let the forum world know that xD
Shots out to ya fake ***** while you pretend to be in the shower and play the girl ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLL

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Old 09-08-2009, 01:55   #6
BallOnStick
*facepalm*

BallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond repute
oh goody

the flame war started
*dont tell Marija that im jealous of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
I am iron man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
How is that even relevant to this thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
It explains everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi#2 View Post
You moron.

If you don't understand the relevance between him being Iron Man and this thread..

Just slap yourself.
Quote:
can he see or is he blind?

Last edited by BallOnStick; 09-08-2009 at 03:09.
BallOnStick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 01:58   #7
~WraTh~
Nia's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallOnStick View Post
oh goody

we flame war started
Goody goody gum drops <3

Pardon me sir does thou happen to have any gasoline?

Nia is this to me <3

GOALS
Old 09-08-2009, 01:59   #8
▀auer
Banned

▀auer has a reputation beyond repute▀auer has a reputation beyond repute▀auer has a reputation beyond repute▀auer has a reputation beyond repute▀auer has a reputation beyond repute▀auer has a reputation beyond repute▀auer has a reputation beyond repute▀auer has a reputation beyond repute▀auer has a reputation beyond repute▀auer has a reputation beyond repute▀auer has a reputation beyond repute
I still dont understand how those people is abel to wright a hole book in 1 post.
▀auer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 02:01   #9
BallOnStick
*facepalm*

BallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
Goody goody gum drops <3

Pardon me sir does thou happen to have any gasoline?

sorry, no

i used it all on community forumers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ▀auer View Post
I still dont understand how those people is abel to wright a hole book in 1 post.
i still don't understand how someone can spell so badly <3
*dont tell Marija that im jealous of you

Quote:
I am iron man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
How is that even relevant to this thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
It explains everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi#2 View Post
You moron.

If you don't understand the relevance between him being Iron Man and this thread..

Just slap yourself.
Quote:
can he see or is he blind?
BallOnStick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 02:11   #10
~WraTh~
Nia's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ▀auer View Post
Its easy....Its called a brain maybe you never heard of that judging by what you've said sir

Nia is this to me <3

GOALS
Old 09-08-2009, 02:12   #11
MysticSoulFlame

MysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
They ain't **** playa I hung sodumb's ass out to dry and he has to lie on b/c...
*****h saying I never own him 1v1 yet I do and w/o a "mylilpony"..**** ass co.

Other two ain't worth time and effort to talk about.
Ones a bum the other is a ****ing retard.
Tis funny they are as worthless as the egys they ****ing over there xD
Not fair to bash on e-peen fady...cause his best come back is tipsy...
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm crushed...That and saying he knows haxxxx LOL...Yeah how to use them and still die xD
oh rly?
Attached Thumbnails
pawnt.jpg  

Took 3 weeks! Amazing

why? Quitted
Old 09-08-2009, 02:23   #12
~WraTh~
Nia's

Quote:
oh rly?
I lol...
Dude you're weak
You gonna post some pos screenies of you're bummy ass using ***s gears and hiding under a guard and fogging like no tomorrow mixed with you're ****ty nado skills.
*****h please...
Like I said in ***gys post..Nobody gives two ****s what you and that tard do..Everyone mocks yall,you both pussies and you potting yo mother****ing ass off I know I fb'd your lame ass under that guard 5+ times..
Can I post screenies of ***gy dead by me,you dead by me and that ninja dead by me...Gee would that deflate you e-peen LIMP...WIMP

Yall ain't spit no more playa you went to the bottom to get recruits now ya just egy ****.How did that happen?You ran you're mouth so ****ing much about hating locker..evo and them now yall in bed...wtf *****h.
Now you gonna throw up some bs about angel brood I'm betting and I told you from the get go..Its about ****ing egys..Egys was on their side then now they on yalls ball hair.
You cry about hax..but you use hax..that makes soooo much sense and don't say you don't playa.Cause you told us you do."They hack me" or some bull****.Josh still never has used anything on you naabs.
Stop posing garbage playa..Its far less glamorous that you die to someone that hits you for 3k and that other naab for 1k's then you guard hiding fogging and bummy ass on gears to kill us.I don't pot and you noobs still fog me and nado for 2k...Looks real noobish to die to me eh..Sry to deflate you're ***** ass e-peen and I don't even play daily basis **** and yall still sucking the johnson.stfu already

Nia is this to me <3

GOALS
Old 09-08-2009, 02:44   #13
MysticSoulFlame

Thumbs down

Quote:
I lol...
Dude you're weak
You gonna post some pos screenies of you're bummy ass using ***s gears and hiding under a guard and fogging like no tomorrow mixed with you're ****ty nado skills.
*****h please...
Like I said in ***gys post..Nobody gives two ****s what you and that tard do..Everyone mocks yall,you both pussies and you potting yo mother****ing ass off I know I fb'd your lame ass under that guard 5+ times..
Can I post screenies of ***gy dead by me,you dead by me and that ninja dead by me...Gee would that deflate you e-peen LIMP...WIMP

Yall ain't spit no more playa you went to the bottom to get recruits now ya just egy ****.How did that happen?You ran you're mouth so ****ing much about hating locker..evo and them now yall in bed...wtf *****h.
Now you gonna throw up some bs about angel brood I'm betting and I told you from the get go..Its about ****ing egys..Egys was on their side then now they on yalls ball hair.
You cry about hax..but you use hax..that makes soooo much sense and don't say you don't playa.Cause you told us you do."They hack me" or some bull****.Josh still never has used anything on you naabs.
Stop posing garbage playa..Its far less glamorous that you die to someone that hits you for 3k and that other naab for 1k's then you guard hiding fogging and bummy ass on gears to kill us.I don't pot and you noobs still fog me and nado for 2k...Looks real noobish to die to me eh..Sry to deflate you're ***** ass e-peen and I don't even play daily basis **** and yall still sucking the johnson.stfu already
Oh you mean that one when you needed 10 people to catch a kill? one word for you: pathetic
Attached Thumbnails
justafag.jpg  

Took 3 weeks! Amazing

why? Quitted
Old 09-08-2009, 02:50   #14
MysticSoulFlame

sorry my mistake there was at least 11 people LOL

Took 3 weeks! Amazing

why? Quitted
Old 09-08-2009, 02:53   #15
~WraTh~
Nia's

Quote:
Oh you mean that one when you needed 10 people to catch a kill? one word for you: pathetic
*****h prove me wrong...WOULD you..
You nothing more then a bummy ass *****h with a mouth..
Prove that wrong.
You cry now about ganging yet that's all yall do.
You cry about fog,yet again that's all yall do and hide the **** under ghosts like got damn poon tangs...GTFO fail there...
Then you cry about hax..yet *****h you zoom and auto nado..
You mainly crying yall dieing now..any average joe can kill you..
You claim its all about hate when yall gang Josh..then look at that when yall getting ganged..Stop piss poor moaning on this game playa yall old news..+12 waste money rejects dieing..anybody got anything to add to this?
Now sit down know your roll and stfu yall old news has beens with **** ass mouths crying cause ya dieing end of...
Like I said its funny yall dieing and running like egys xD.
Btw how did that convo go again?
Hi evo I know we hated each other...wanna be friends men bro and beat tiddus up....ROFL

Nia is this to me <3

GOALS

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: