View Poll Results: Should these interactions be brought back and with stronger stipulations?
Yes 10 47.62%
No 11 52.38%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-07-2009, 10:17   #1
JuicyFruit

JuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Interactions and Younger Players

Because of complaints, concerns, or abuse over the interactions Sweet Kiss, Wild Kiss, Deep Kiss and Love Stroll for younger CO players, they were removed. Why not bring them back, but have the following stipulations in place:

1. When clicking on either of these interactions, have a message or disclaimer appear stating that these actions are for older players and those involved confirm that they are mature or of 'legal' age (minimum of 16 (perhaps go to minimum of 18) years or older). If there are complaints/concerns, TQ can say it's not their fault that a minor lied about their age, the warnings are there.

2. Consenting players would have to be in each others friends list.

An alternative option, or one that could be used in conjunction with the above, is have a relationship trial, similar to that of trading partnerships.

3. That they can only be active in certain areas - such as Market or TC, or even just available in your house - would cut down abuse and players wouldn't have to worry about having notices pop up while in the field.

There may be other, better stipulations, so these can just be used as a discussion point, if players want the interactions brought back that is.

Last edited by JuicyFruit; 09-09-2009 at 12:07. Reason: Added 3rd stipulation
JuicyFruit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 10:22   #2
elisa

elisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond repute
They can still send them to 10-year olds. Even if they are 50, the other side might still be 10.

I vote no cos i don't want any more of interacts and also the spam that comes with them.

elisa - 130-->137-->138 archer--> archer-->archer
FIRST archer 2nd rb 137 in our server(4th of May 2009)
FIRST archer 138 in our server (19th Oct 2010)

Quit Conquer Jan 2011.
elisa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 12:09   #3
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyFruit View Post
Because of complaints, concerns, or abuse over the interactions Sweet Kiss, Wild Kiss, Deep Kiss and Love Stroll for younger CO players, they were removed. Why not bring them back, but have the following stipulations in place:

1. When clicking on either of these interactions, have a message or disclaimer appear stating that these actions are for older players and those involved confirm that they are mature or of 'legal' age (minimum of 16 (perhaps go to minimum of 18) years or older). If there are complaints/concerns, TQ can say it's not their fault that a minor lied about their age, the warnings are there.

An alternative option, or one that could be used in conjunction with the above, is have a relationship trial, similar to that of trading partnerships.

There may be other, better stipulations, so these can just be used as a discussion point, if players want the interactions brought back that is.

CO is officially for adults or minors who have permission from their parents...

they should not have removed them in the first place, and pointed out that this game is for adults to begin with...

next to that, a diferend sollution has been approved already
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 12:26   #4
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyFruit View Post

Why would you wanna kiss on co anyways?
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 19:20   #5
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farau View Post

Not signed

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
~Zesty~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 23:38   #6
Darkcloud.
Banned

Darkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Darkcloud. Send a message via AIM to Darkcloud. Send a message via MSN to Darkcloud. Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcloud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farau View Post
tell me why u wudint?

and co is basicly for adults and or kids that have a rich mommy or daddy

nd like the pic i posted stops kids from going onto it lmfao...
Attached Thumbnails
Untitled.jpg  

Last edited by Darkcloud.; 09-07-2009 at 23:42.
Darkcloud. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 23:48   #7
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcloud. View Post
tell me why u wudint?

and co is basicly for adults and or kids that have a rich mommy or daddy

nd like the pic i posted stops kids from going onto it lmfao...
Because its a pvp game...not a life role playing game like 2nd life.

Old 09-07-2009, 23:51   #8
Darkcloud.
Banned

Darkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Darkcloud. Send a message via AIM to Darkcloud. Send a message via MSN to Darkcloud. Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcloud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zesty~ View Post
its just a game lol who really cares?
Darkcloud. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 03:44   #9
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
and many other MMORPG games have 'interactions' in one way or another...
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 07:47   #10
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
are u high?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 08:48   #11
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcloud. View Post
its just a game lol who really cares?
I do...when i get noobs trying to deep throat me as im trying to fight.

Old 09-08-2009, 08:54   #12
elisa

elisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I do...when i get noobs trying to deep throat me as im trying to fight.
same here...highly annoying, i wish all interacts would be either removed or made able to tick the box which dont allow anyone to send them to ME. Theres not a single time i can jump throwgh city or do my quest without someone trying those on me.

elisa - 130-->137-->138 archer--> archer-->archer
FIRST archer 2nd rb 137 in our server(4th of May 2009)
FIRST archer 138 in our server (19th Oct 2010)

Quit Conquer Jan 2011.
elisa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 10:40   #13
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCANTSEEMEE View Post
are u high?
Man <.< you steal that of me =( *cries*
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 11:31   #14
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
no...its my line =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 12:52   #15
JuicyFruit

JuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisa View Post
I vote no cos i don't want any more of interacts and also the spam that comes with them.

That's where the 2nd stipulation would come into play - you wouldn't get as much if those people were also on your friends list.

Besides, most of the Interactions appear to occur in Market, or TC, not out in the field. At least that what it seems like on the server I'm on.

So maybe there could be a third stipulation - that they can only be active in certain areas - such as Market or TC, or even just available in your house.

Just a thought...hmm...would be fun to be able to offer to give another player a ride on your steed - again just around certain areas, such as the grounds around TC.

JuicyFruit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: