Old 08-30-2009, 01:14   #1
ElQuarko
Banned

ElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond repute
The truth about Hiko

For everyone who praised him for "helping questers" when he was really just doing it for himself.

Quote:
Hiko~speaks~to~Karas:
u done now?
Karas~speaks~to~Hiko:
not until you stop assuming everyone in this guild is your enemy
Hiko~speaks~to~Karas:
whoever said u had to be my enemy?
Karas~speaks~to~Hiko:
i stand up for the questing noobs at flamelit, i pk cappers, i'm a good guy
Hiko~speaks~to~Karas:
good for u
Karas~speaks~to~Hiko:
and you're treating me like **** for no reason at all
Hiko~speaks~to~Karas:
cause i can
Karas~speaks~to~Hiko:
that's all i needed to hear. you're scum, thanks for clarifying. good luck dying alone.
Hiko~speaks~to~Karas:
tyvm
Yep, there's your hero in all his glory. A self-absorbed arrogant brat.

The basic story behind it all: Hiko doesn't like Blood_Seeker so he enemied the guild and starting killing everyone in it, regardless of my helping his guildies and friends... even when his guildies told him to stop.

What a guy.

Last edited by ElQuarko; 08-30-2009 at 01:18.
ElQuarko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 02:39   #2
auer
Banned

auer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond reputeauer has a reputation beyond repute
/care.
auer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 03:55   #3
ElQuarko
Banned

ElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by auer View Post
/care.
Apparently you do, since you put the effort forth to post.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:05   #4
BallOnStick
*facepalm*

BallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond repute
and you're qqing on forums why?
*dont tell Marija that im jealous of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
I am iron man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
How is that even relevant to this thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
It explains everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi#2 View Post
You moron.

If you don't understand the relevance between him being Iron Man and this thread..

Just slap yourself.
Quote:
can he see or is he blind?
BallOnStick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 05:49   #5
Sub~Zero420
Banned

Sub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElQuarko View Post
For everyone who praised him for "helping questers" when he was really just doing it for himself.

Yep, there's your hero in all his glory. A self-absorbed arrogant brat.

The basic story behind it all: Hiko doesn't like Blood_Seeker so he enemied the guild and starting killing everyone in it, regardless of my helping his guildies and friends... even when his guildies told him to stop.

What a guy.
LoL wtf does that have to do with questers and such? and lil info when i have my own guilds i do exact same thing when 1 person makes me mad and i cant find them often enough i pk the whole guild. Welcome to the world of CO
Sub~Zero420 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 12:49   #6
MysticSoulFlame

MysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond repute
when someone annoys me i KOS the guild his friends his wife and whoever he is involved with xD. Hiko calls me emo when i do that, which i find rather funny since he seems to be doing the same

Took 3 weeks! Amazing
350 (alone) 355 (with mentor) 358 (with clan) potency massive frying fire

I don't piss you off anymore

why? Quitted
MysticSoulFlame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 13:16   #7
krizz
Banned

krizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticSoulFlame View Post
when someone annoys me i KOS the guild his friends his wife and whoever he is involved with xD. Hiko calls me emo when i do that, which i find rather funny since he seems to be doing the same

whats odd about doing that? killing one person isnt as annoying as getting their wife killed (good old days ftw)
krizz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 13:18   #8
†RMVϧ
Wench

†RMVϧ has a reputation beyond repute†RMVϧ has a reputation beyond repute†RMVϧ has a reputation beyond repute†RMVϧ has a reputation beyond repute†RMVϧ has a reputation beyond repute†RMVϧ has a reputation beyond repute†RMVϧ has a reputation beyond repute†RMVϧ has a reputation beyond repute†RMVϧ has a reputation beyond repute†RMVϧ has a reputation beyond repute†RMVϧ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to †RMVϧ
Quote:
Originally Posted by krizz View Post
whats odd about doing that? killing one person isnt as annoying as getting their wife killed (good old days ftw)
Your avy gave me a seizure.

We were the Kings and Queens of promise
We were the victims of ourselves
Maybe the Children of a Lesser God
Between Heaven and Hell
†RMVϧ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 13:20   #9
krizz
Banned

krizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond repute
good
krizz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 13:30   #10
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That sounds very Mafia like.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 14:01   #11
ElQuarko
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallOnStick View Post
You're such a troll. Either that or you really don't understand the point of the post, which would be worse. It's not all about me... and "qqing"... really? That's just weak.

And to the rest of you, yeah, I understand how enemy guilds work. I've certainly killed whole guilds out of spite, but Hiko KNOWS that I've been helping his guildies and friends and that I don't deserve it, and the same can be said of several other people in our guild. I wouldn't go out of my way to piss off somebody that I know deserves my thanks rather than violent ignorance.

Last edited by ElQuarko; 08-30-2009 at 14:07.
Old 08-30-2009, 17:12   #12
BallOnStick
*facepalm*

BallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElQuarko View Post
You're such a troll. Either that or you really don't understand the point of the post, which would be worse. It's not all about me... and "qqing"... really? That's just weak.

And to the rest of you, yeah, I understand how enemy guilds work. I've certainly killed whole guilds out of spite, but Hiko KNOWS that I've been helping his guildies and friends and that I don't deserve it, and the same can be said of several other people in our guild. I wouldn't go out of my way to piss off somebody that I know deserves my thanks rather than violent ignorance.
i'm not trolling i'm asking why the **** you're crying about the normal happenings of a PVP game. Welcome to the ****ing world of mmos. Really it seems like the only thing you seem to be doing is crying about getting owned. Which is so "weak" it makes me lol. Get strong, quit or stfu and take it kiddo.
*dont tell Marija that im jealous of you

Quote:
I am iron man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
How is that even relevant to this thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
It explains everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi#2 View Post
You moron.

If you don't understand the relevance between him being Iron Man and this thread..

Just slap yourself.
Quote:
can he see or is he blind?
BallOnStick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 17:30   #13
aznboi

aznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond reputeaznboi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aznboi Send a message via MSN to aznboi
Quote:
i'm not trolling i'm asking why the **** you're crying about the normal happenings of a PVP game. Welcome to the ****ing world of mmos. Really it seems like the only thing you seem to be doing is crying about getting owned. Which is so "weak" it makes me lol. Get strong, quit or stfu and take it kiddo.
ay ***** did u make daddys money yet?

We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.
aznboi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 18:11   #14
-Beast-
*** H8er

Location: UNDER EVERY MODS BED... IM WATCHING U Posts: 3,023+
-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
can i have ur babies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznboi View Post
ay ***** did u make daddys money yet?
hai men

@thread starter.... wooopdeeefackingdo

y did the moderator cross the road?

to fack the chiken

no spek inglis? get Rosetta Stone Bish

Last edited by -Beast-; 08-30-2009 at 18:28.
-Beast- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 18:17   #15
Sub~Zero420
Banned

Sub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
when someone annoys me i KOS the guild his friends his wife and whoever he is involved with xD.
I have done that ever since i started CO You and Krizz probably know and remember best on how i was and still am xD
Sub~Zero420 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: