Old 08-23-2009, 08:13   #1
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Possibly not gonna have internet for 1 year so...

See ya in 2010 next summer i guess -_- freakin maths test i might fail it i cannot learn for ****. They will give us the hardest test again for sure and mysteriously deduct 0.5 points of our score, again. I guess it is impossible to pass it.

Thread's made for my friends, who doesn't care, shoot with what ever ya got i don't care. afk going to study, in vain.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2009, 08:23   #2
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
See ya in 2010 next summer i guess -_- freakin maths test i might fail it i cannot learn for ****. They will give us the hardest test again for sure and mysteriously deduct 0.5 points of our score, again. I guess it is impossible to pass it.

Thread's made for my friends, who doesn't care, shoot with what ever ya got i don't care. afk going to study, in vain.
i find parents who punish at home for mistakes at school that you already get hell on yourself failing AND get punished at school dumb, what happens there stays there no need for a double sentence

luckily i have almost as much authority on my parents then they have on me with these kind of things xD
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2009, 08:41   #3
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
i find parents who punish at home for mistakes at school that you already get hell on yourself failing AND get punished at school dumb, what happens there stays there no need for a double sentence

luckily i have almost as much authority on my parents then they have on me with these kind of things xD
This is not school test. It determines if i can go to college or not. If not i will be roaming the streets, no one needs low class workers.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 08-23-2009, 12:19   #4
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Timoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond repute
so if you fail, you'll be unable to use the internet for a whole year..? That's kinda harsh, isn't it? I remember when I was young, my parents used to do stuff like that, but if it had to do with the internet, it wasn't THAT long >_> Taking away 'privileges' like that must make parents think they have some control left over their kids' activity while it lasts. Like that type of 'punishment' is positive reinforcement anyway.. and like it'd make your grades better simply by doing it. I think not -_- Anyhow, good look with the tests and stuff :/

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Oh My God It's A Timoko Thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Foreign Aid. You give it to them, and all you get back is Foreign Aids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post
I'll put badger down his pantsu ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Might be fun to watch. Like a train wreck of retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Go maek luvs to ur mudkipz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Someone give me a rope so I can shoot myself -.-
Timoko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2009, 12:40   #5
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoko View Post
so if you fail, you'll be unable to use the internet for a whole year..? That's kinda harsh, isn't it? I remember when I was young, my parents used to do stuff like that, but if it had to do with the internet, it wasn't THAT long >_> Taking away 'privileges' like that must make parents think they have some control left over their kids' activity while it lasts. Like that type of 'punishment' is positive reinforcement anyway.. and like it'd make your grades better simply by doing it. I think not -_- Anyhow, good look with the tests and stuff :/
Well knowing i cannot afford a job (yes you need to pay to get a job) i will probably be herding the sheep somewhere -_- or taking the trash (who tha funk ever heard of a trashwoman?) and i cannot go to college because of this ****.

So the internet is not all i'll lose.
My free time, my friends (not literally but won't be able to talk to them), already lost my vacation, my future job, my hopes and my dignity. Oh well i guess i'd better be numb for what's ahead. Good night and good bye.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 08-23-2009 at 12:44.
Old 08-23-2009, 15:07   #6
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well knowing i cannot afford a job (yes you need to pay to get a job) i will probably be herding the sheep somewhere -_- or taking the trash (who tha funk ever heard of a trashwoman?) and i cannot go to college because of this ****.

My free time, my friends (not literally but won't be able to talk to them), already lost my vacation, my future job, my hopes and my dignity. Oh well i guess i'd better be numb for what's ahead. Good night and good bye.
liar.
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2009, 15:10   #7
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

There's only one thing left for you to do.

Remember, it's down the road, not across the street.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2009, 15:23   #8
xxxkilikxxx
Gar4Archer

xxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond repute
Down the stream, not across the river!
"Yes, the seats are limited. There are always fewer seats called happiness than there are people to fill them."
xxxkilikxxx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2009, 15:26   #9
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post

I was gonna say 5 dollars an hour is better than nothing :x

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2009, 16:58   #10
*Bushwacker*

*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck to you. Always remember if you use the internet properly it may be able to help you with your studies.
*Bushwacker* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2009, 18:23   #11
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Move away from your ****ty country.

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2009, 22:13   #12
~YoShI~ V.7

~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute
lol, I made my parents get used to my ****ty grades/not listening/not cleaning etc etc

Quote:
All religions are equally full of bull****.
and the people that believe in them are gullible ****s.
Quote:
Get the fuck out of here, and take your fail with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahare3 View Post
At least nobody scammed your mullet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri~v.2.1 View Post
At first I was pissed, but when USA did 6 goals faster than I can wank, I couldn't do anything but laugh.

~YoShI~ V.7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2009, 05:49   #13
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
liar.
Seems i did quite well at the exam. That is if they give points for half finished exercises too so i need 1 more point to get 5.00 -_- i got 1 more chance after 28 August.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post

I'd rather work in electronics. My dad could teach me. And if i'd combine that with what i know about computer software i could gain money out of this for the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxkilikxxx View Post
Down the stream, not across the river!
How about IN the river?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
I was gonna say 5 dollars an hour is better than nothing :x
And i'd prefer jobs that don't suck. Get it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bushwacker* View Post
Good Luck to you. Always remember if you use the internet properly it may be able to help you with your studies.
I learned every possible thing i needed. But i still apparently got caught in a trap (scientific math is KNOWN for its traps).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devzzz View Post
Move away from your ****ty country.
I would GLADLY do that. If i had the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~YoShI~ V.7 View Post
lol, I made my parents get used to my ****ty grades/not listening/not cleaning etc etc
My mom's the only problem here. She never stops mocking me. I had BAD luck because everyone on other classes was cheating, i had (like always) to work on my own, and i don't know how much would the correctors appreciate that. But i'd say they should at least give me SOME credit for all i've worked on. And those that tried to cheat at this exam in my class were expelled. It's serious business. O_o And unfair too since the ones next door cheated and will get 9/10. -_-
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 08-24-2009, 06:11   #14
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
see kids, this is why we must be proud to live in america

why the **** would someone pay to get a job? LOL
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2009, 06:27   #15
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
see kids, this is why we must be proud to live in america

why the **** would someone pay to get a job? LOL
Because here if you don't pay your way to the top you are useless, unless someone notices you but that is VERY rare to happen. There are kids that keep trying to pass the maths exam which is more of a contest. This is not any school matter or anything like that. It's a contest. And idk if this is the only freakin country that organizes contests just to allow you to enter college.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: