Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 07:44   #1
*Risen_Soul*
Hardcore

*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute
If Scorpio were to split...wat server wud u go too.

If Scorpio splits wat server wud u like to join?
Give reasons why

I wud join gryphon...cuz its a server that might have some egys but theres alot of english speakers there...also theres wars happening in that server ...if ur any account with decent gear letz say 230bp u can survive there cuz u dont need to bulk and get full plus 12...(for trojs,wars & ninjas who use swords or blades) theres alot of skiller fbers and ssers...(for fires archers & waters) i dont thinks theres any 280bp fire in that server all 270 and below

More about the wars

the wars dont just happen in ga ...it happens everywhere except tc well cuz u cant pk there...and the wars are evenly balanced

Guild: GODzOfWarS Deputy
Clan: Akatsuki
Server:Constellations->Scorpio
*Risen_Soul* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2009, 21:48   #2
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Risen_Soul* View Post
Give reasons why

I wud join gryphon...cuz its a server that might have some egys but theres alot of english speakers there...also theres wars happening in that server ...if ur any account with decent gear letz say 230bp u can survive there cuz u dont need to bulk and get full plus 12...(for trojs,wars & ninjas who use swords or blades) theres alot of skiller fbers and ssers...(for fires archers & waters) i dont thinks theres any 280bp fire in that server all 270 and below

More about the wars

the wars dont just happen in ga ...it happens everywhere except tc well cuz u cant pk there...and the wars are evenly balanced
funny story with gryphon is that when Hanging Gardens split to scorpio about 2 or 3 months later it split again to Gryphon so for all the old players on Scorpio there are probably some people on there they know.
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2009, 23:59   #3
~~ćorch~~
Messiah

~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to ~~ćorch~~
hmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Risen_Soul* View Post
Give reasons why

More about the wars

you have a point but LION still the best server if you will not going to bulk :-)
playing CO since 2004 :-P
dont use any bot so you will enjoy the game and dont quit :-) proud not to be a botter/autolvler
the best Screeny i have :P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=533747
finally i realized that drinking while walking is dangerous than drinking while you driving
~~ćorch~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2009, 05:18   #4
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
lol if Scorpio were to ever split we wouldnt have a choice in where we were to go
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: