View Poll Results: Should TQ add this quest?
Yes, please add this quest 2 50.00%
no, don't even think about it. 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-24-2009, 06:56   #1
eeyore

eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond repute
The Blacksmith needs your help! [Quest]

Ok, I know it's been ages and well, I stopped playing and caring about CO but thought it may be time to come back with a new thought.

NPC: The Blacksmith (somewhere in TC) - Possibly renamed because I think the arrow guy is already called the blacksmith.

NPC: Defeated warrior: Somewhere in Frozen Grotto

The NPC asks you of a huge favor. He is in need of precious metals. He would like you to bring him 10 refined items or 5 unique items and in exchange, he will give you a saddle.

~Billy mays voice~ But wait, that's not all!

the NPC then tells you (after you hand over the items) he also needs to fuel the fires to shape the precious metals. To do this, he needs one meteor or met tear. Once you hand it over he tells you that you did a great job.

Then the sadistic bas...uhh, guy tells you that he still needs one more thing. He now needs you to deliver the new shiny armors to his cousin "Defeated warrior" in The frozen Grotto.

You proceed to the cousin and if you are killed (monster or NPC) on your way there, you will lose the metal and have to start over.

Once you get there the cousin is really scared and he's getting his pathetic but whooped by the big scary monsters so he asks you a favor. kill 5 of the monsters for him (whatever monsters are in there) Once the 5 monsters are killed, he tells you he's still too scared and asks you for a scroll to Twin City. Once you hand over the scroll you will be presented with (finally) a saddle bag.

The saddle bag would contain (possibly)

1- (+1) saddle
3 - normal saddles
or a very rare chance at 3- (+1) saddles

Changes? Likes? Dislikes? We can change any aspect of this quest but I need your input before this can happen.

If you spend your day worrying about tomorrow, you'll miss the joys that could have been today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne*
oh Loosh, I love stroking your...keyboard. It feels so great
Join the lawsuit against TQ for illegal banning of characters!
eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2009, 07:04   #2
KingRichard(SW)
Goderator

KingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow

all i will say to u is remove the horse thing its ****ing stupid and didn't even work properly on my pc just flashed up then dissapeared but my friends told me what it does so remove it or u will be banned

Name:
Script
Class:
Ninja > Warrior > Water
Levels:
130 > 130 > 130

(Character Under Construction)
KingRichard(SW) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2009, 07:24   #3
eeyore

eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRichard(SW) View Post
all i will say to u is remove the horse thing its ****ing stupid and didn't even work properly on my pc just flashed up then dissapeared but my friends told me what it does so remove it or u will be banned
Remove it or I'll be banned? That's good. It's been there for months and will continue to be there because if I recall, it's not a violation of the forum rules. when you can prove otherwise, I'll remove it.

Closest I saw was

Quote:
Do not provide links to sites that support or contain pirated software, music or other downloads. TQ does not support such activities and any post or thread containing such a link will be removed and the account banned.
Since it is a link but does not have any of those things, even that's not valid.

If you spend your day worrying about tomorrow, you'll miss the joys that could have been today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne*
oh Loosh, I love stroking your...keyboard. It feels so great
Join the lawsuit against TQ for illegal banning of characters!
eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: