Old 06-26-2009, 22:00   #1
Heavy59
Egy PKer

Heavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Heavy59
The Reason You Quit

state why you quitted or about to quit. i quit because i found a better place xD

ShadowCO - I'm still all up in that.

Level 200 Fire>Water>Tro>Ninja>Nija AntiWeapon.

Level 200 4th rb Water Marilyn*Monroe

[Whisper]ShellShock speaks to Heavyarms: son im ur father[19:57]

Anti's immediate egy disposal company.
Heavy59 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2009, 22:59   #2
koudelka
( > ‿‿ < )

koudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond repute
I quit because (amongst other more relevant things) I got tired of seeing words like "quitted".

Retired.

We live a dying dream,
If you know what I mean.
All that I've ever known,
It's all that I've ever known.

Catch the wheel that breaks the butterfly-
I cried the rain that fills the ocean wide.
I tried to talk with God to no avail.
Calling Him in and out of nowhere,
Said if You won't save me,
please don't waste my time.

***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;
koudelka is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2009, 23:17   #3
xxxkilikxxx
Gar4Archer

xxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond repute
Would have been more funny if quitted wasn't proper grammar, which it is, though she used it improperly.

Firefox spell check isn't all-knowing.
"Yes, the seats are limited. There are always fewer seats called happiness than there are people to fill them."
xxxkilikxxx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2009, 23:18   #4
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxkilikxxx View Post
Would have been more funny if quitted wasn't proper grammar, which it is, though she used it improperly.

If only she could be aquitted of her errors

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2009, 23:43   #5
koudelka
( > ‿‿ < )

koudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

if "her" is me, and you think I had any intention on using the word correctly, you've assumed too much in attempt on turning a negative statement around on me and failed due to lack of any intended comprehensional skills on the receiving end.
then again if it's not in reference to me... carry on ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
If only she could be aquitted of her errors
is "her" in reference to me again?... I make no errors. it just takes the proper understanding. I thought you'd see that

edit: just making sure the sarcasm-radars are turned on and no one thought any of that was actually meant seriously. >^..^<

Retired.

We live a dying dream,
If you know what I mean.

***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;

Last edited by koudelka; 06-26-2009 at 23:48.
Old 06-27-2009, 00:14   #6
xxxkilikxxx
Gar4Archer

xxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post

if "her" is me, and you think I had any intention on using the word correctly, you've assumed too much in attempt on turning a negative statement around on me and failed due to lack of any intended comprehensional skills on the receiving end.
then again if it's not in reference to me... carry on ^^
I believe we are destined rivals.

Lets have angry sex while *****ing about the things we hate about each other.
"Yes, the seats are limited. There are always fewer seats called happiness than there are people to fill them."
xxxkilikxxx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2009, 00:19   #7
koudelka
( > ‿‿ < )

Quote:
I believe we are destined rivals.

Lets have angry sex while *****ing about the things we hate about each other.
That seems to be a common response to me,
but I still believe you are wrong (about the rivals thing) and I object to your suggestions
teehee. ^^

Retired.

We live a dying dream,
If you know what I mean.

Old 06-27-2009, 00:42   #8
Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuzaki
Quote:
That seems to be a common response to me,
but I still believe you are wrong (about the rivals thing) and I object to your suggestions
teehee. ^^
koudelka would not marry me, t'is the reason I quitted.
Nigatsu [ Warrior-Warlord ] Level 45
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]

Equips~

I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2009, 07:48   #9
koudelka
( > ‿‿ < )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
koudelka would not marry me, t'is the reason I quitted.
Lies.

Retired.

We live a dying dream,
If you know what I mean.

Old 06-27-2009, 14:43   #10
Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuzaki
Quote:
Lies.
no is true <=[
Nigatsu [ Warrior-Warlord ] Level 45
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]

Equips~

I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2009, 17:08   #11
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
I quit because TQ kept ruining the game more and more for every single content patch that came out. I assume they are still doing that..

So I sold off my chars and equipment in an effort to never again be tempted to play CO..
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2009, 17:15   #12
Heavy59
Egy PKer

Heavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Heavy59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
I quit because TQ kept ruining the game more and more for every single content patch that came out. I assume they are still doing that..

So I sold off my chars and equipment in an effort to never again be tempted to play CO..
nice thoughts :P

ShadowCO - I'm still all up in that.

Level 200 Fire>Water>Tro>Ninja>Nija AntiWeapon.

Level 200 4th rb Water Marilyn*Monroe

[Whisper]ShellShock speaks to Heavyarms: son im ur father[19:57]

Anti's immediate egy disposal company.
Heavy59 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2009, 21:57   #13
bone-you~v.38
Banned

bone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to bone-you~v.38
Quit because it was futile to attempt to keep up with bulkers without playing in total hardcore mode. I did the hardcore deal when sapphire opened. Wasn't about to make it a daily thing just to be able to play the game.
bone-you~v.38 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2009, 22:45   #14
Sophia41406

Sophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

if "her" is me, and you think I had any intention on using the word correctly,

is "her" in reference to me again?... I make no errors. it just takes the proper understanding. I thought you'd see that
>^..^<
You are a woman... DONT man I mean guys know women are ALWAYS right =x

I quit because college is more important to me right now
lame excuse huh xD LoL
IIsisDelSolGoddess & #1 Spam Queen
My College SFCC,King of Mi<3
LadydeathSeeker Mi2nd Spam Queen
koudelka MiRoyal Messenger
ivanas-tao MiRoyal Princess
Neko.chan MiRoyal ExecutionerKitty
Timoko MiRoyal Love =x
BuddhaIncarnate MiFav' God
OnlineBarbie MiOnly Royal Barbie
Arronax MiRoyal EliteKnightKOS
ananta...~v.4 MiRoyal EliteKnight
& Dexy is RoyallySexy

The KING:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borny View Post
I officially: Hand over my title of top spammer of Sapphire to Sophia41406
Sophia41406 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2009, 23:59   #15
Illmater
Nemo

Illmater has a reputation beyond reputeIllmater has a reputation beyond reputeIllmater has a reputation beyond reputeIllmater has a reputation beyond reputeIllmater has a reputation beyond reputeIllmater has a reputation beyond reputeIllmater has a reputation beyond reputeIllmater has a reputation beyond reputeIllmater has a reputation beyond reputeIllmater has a reputation beyond reputeIllmater has a reputation beyond repute
That is a really complicated question.

Right now I am not playing yet i do not consider myself to have uhm "quitted". I'm just sort of inactive doing other things and yet I may never play again.

That being said there are many reasons to not play co.

My biggest reason to not play is because it reminds me of a lot of friends who I have lost contact with and I miss them. I post on this forum for the sole reason of being able to occasionally be able to talk to some of those people.

Arronax's reason is a big one too. The new content actually makes the game less fun. With the exception of dis city I have not enjoyed any added content since co2 was released. The content that was added in beta and co1 was good with the exception of certain xp skills that were almost never useful except when used to exploit the game.

Another is that trying to compete with db buyers is near impossible. This means that you end up being some pr1ckss ***** whenever he see's you unless you buy bulk packs. This also leads back to the new content because it simply widens the gap between db buyers and free players. I would have paid a monthly subscription gladly to be able to have decent drop rates and updates that increased MY enjoyment of the game.

Okay i'm done ranting because if I keep going i will end up putting up a wall about how tq's actions are actually costing them money and I do not feel like doing that.

~Kits

Last edited by Illmater; 06-28-2009 at 00:02.
Illmater is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: