Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 22:00   #1
Heavy59
Egy PKer
 
Heavy59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 121
Heavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Heavy59
The Reason You Quit

state why you quitted or about to quit. i quit because i found a better place xD
__________________
Level 126 Trojan
Heavyarms (Retired) Sapphire

ShadowCO - I'm still all up in that.

Level 200 Fire>Water>Tro>Ninja>Nija AntiWeapon.

Level 200 4th rb Water Marilyn*Monroe

[Whisper]ShellShock speaks to Heavyarms: son im ur father[19:57]

Anti's immediate egy disposal company.
Heavy59 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2009, 22:59   #2
koudelka
( > ‿‿ < )
 
koudelka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,243
koudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond repute
I quit because (amongst other more relevant things) I got tired of seeing words like "quitted".
__________________
***22833; >^..^< ***22833;***36133;***26159;***25104;***21151;***20043;***27597;

Retired.

We live a dying dream,
If you know what I mean.
All that I've ever known,
It's all that I've ever known.

Catch the wheel that breaks the butterfly-
I cried the rain that fills the ocean wide.
I tried to talk with God to no avail.
Calling Him in and out of nowhere,
Said if You won't save me,
please don't waste my time.

***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;
koudelka is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2009, 23:17   #3
xxxkilikxxx
Gar4Archer
 
xxxkilikxxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,965
xxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond repute
Would have been more funny if quitted wasn't proper grammar, which it is, though she used it improperly.

Firefox spell check isn't all-knowing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcornHunter
Emo clothes are expensive. Poor people are too busy surviving to afford to be emo.
"Yes, the seats are limited. There are always fewer seats called happiness than there are people to fill them."
xxxkilikxxx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2009, 23:18   #4
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha
 
BuddhaIncarnate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: One with the Universe
Posts: 6,133
BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxkilikxxx View Post
Would have been more funny if quitted wasn't proper grammar, which it is, though she used it improperly.

Firefox spell check isn't all-knowing.
If only she could be aquitted of her errors
__________________
Unity - Playing Conquer on Peace mode.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2009, 23:43   #5
koudelka
( > ‿‿ < )
 
koudelka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,243
koudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxkilikxxx View Post
Would have been more funny if quitted wasn't proper grammar, which it is, though she used it improperly.

Firefox spell check isn't all-knowing.
if "her" is me, and you think I had any intention on using the word correctly, you've assumed too much in attempt on turning a negative statement around on me and failed due to lack of any intended comprehensional skills on the receiving end.
then again if it's not in reference to me... carry on ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
If only she could be aquitted of her errors
is "her" in reference to me again?... I make no errors. it just takes the proper understanding. I thought you'd see that


edit: just making sure the sarcasm-radars are turned on and no one thought any of that was actually meant seriously. >^..^<
__________________
***22833; >^..^< ***22833;***36133;***26159;***25104;***21151;***20043;***27597;

Retired.

We live a dying dream,
If you know what I mean.
All that I've ever known,
It's all that I've ever known.

Catch the wheel that breaks the butterfly-
I cried the rain that fills the ocean wide.
I tried to talk with God to no avail.
Calling Him in and out of nowhere,
Said if You won't save me,
please don't waste my time.

***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;

Last edited by koudelka; 06-26-2009 at 23:48.
koudelka is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2009, 00:14   #6
xxxkilikxxx
Gar4Archer
 
xxxkilikxxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,965
xxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post

if "her" is me, and you think I had any intention on using the word correctly, you've assumed too much in attempt on turning a negative statement around on me and failed due to lack of any intended comprehensional skills on the receiving end.
then again if it's not in reference to me... carry on ^^
I believe we are destined rivals.

Lets have angry sex while *****ing about the things we hate about each other.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcornHunter
Emo clothes are expensive. Poor people are too busy surviving to afford to be emo.
"Yes, the seats are limited. There are always fewer seats called happiness than there are people to fill them."
xxxkilikxxx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2009, 00:19   #7
koudelka
( > ‿‿ < )
 
koudelka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,243
koudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxkilikxxx View Post
I believe we are destined rivals.

Lets have angry sex while *****ing about the things we hate about each other.
That seems to be a common response to me,
but I still believe you are wrong (about the rivals thing) and I object to your suggestions
teehee. ^^
__________________
***22833; >^..^< ***22833;***36133;***26159;***25104;***21151;***20043;***27597;

Retired.

We live a dying dream,
If you know what I mean.
All that I've ever known,
It's all that I've ever known.

Catch the wheel that breaks the butterfly-
I cried the rain that fills the ocean wide.
I tried to talk with God to no avail.
Calling Him in and out of nowhere,
Said if You won't save me,
please don't waste my time.

***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;
koudelka is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2009, 00:42   #8
Ryuzaki
Registered User
 
Ryuzaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In My Chairz Spinnings Eating Hello Pandazzzz
Posts: 3,644
Ryuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuzaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post
That seems to be a common response to me,
but I still believe you are wrong (about the rivals thing) and I object to your suggestions
teehee. ^^
koudelka would not marry me, t'is the reason I quitted.
__________________
Conquer
Mantra [Water-Water-Trojan] - Retired.
LaTale
Nigatsu [ Warrior-Warlord ] Level 45
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]


Equips~

I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2009, 07:48   #9
koudelka
( > ‿‿ < )
 
koudelka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,243
koudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
koudelka would not marry me, t'is the reason I quitted.
Lies.
__________________
***22833; >^..^< ***22833;***36133;***26159;***25104;***21151;***20043;***27597;

Retired.

We live a dying dream,
If you know what I mean.
All that I've ever known,
It's all that I've ever known.

Catch the wheel that breaks the butterfly-
I cried the rain that fills the ocean wide.
I tried to talk with God to no avail.
Calling Him in and out of nowhere,
Said if You won't save me,
please don't waste my time.

***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;
koudelka is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2009, 14:43   #10
Ryuzaki
Registered User
 
Ryuzaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In My Chairz Spinnings Eating Hello Pandazzzz
Posts: 3,644
Ryuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuzaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post
Lies.
no is true <=[
__________________
Conquer
Mantra [Water-Water-Trojan] - Retired.
LaTale
Nigatsu [ Warrior-Warlord ] Level 45
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]


Equips~

I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2009, 17:08   #11
Arronax
Swarley
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Narnia
Posts: 9,254
Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
I quit because TQ kept ruining the game more and more for every single content patch that came out. I assume they are still doing that..



So I sold off my chars and equipment in an effort to never again be tempted to play CO..
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
Mayby i'm a muslim retard..
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2009, 17:15   #12
Heavy59
Egy PKer
 
Heavy59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 121
Heavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavy59 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Heavy59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
I quit because TQ kept ruining the game more and more for every single content patch that came out. I assume they are still doing that..



So I sold off my chars and equipment in an effort to never again be tempted to play CO..
nice thoughts :P
__________________
Level 126 Trojan
Heavyarms (Retired) Sapphire

ShadowCO - I'm still all up in that.

Level 200 Fire>Water>Tro>Ninja>Nija AntiWeapon.

Level 200 4th rb Water Marilyn*Monroe

[Whisper]ShellShock speaks to Heavyarms: son im ur father[19:57]

Anti's immediate egy disposal company.
Heavy59 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2009, 21:57   #13
bone-you~v.38
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Posts: 256
bone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond reputebone-you~v.38 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to bone-you~v.38
Quit because it was futile to attempt to keep up with bulkers without playing in total hardcore mode. I did the hardcore deal when sapphire opened. Wasn't about to make it a daily thing just to be able to play the game.
bone-you~v.38 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2009, 22:45   #14
Sophia41406
Registered User
 
Sophia41406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Some place called the land of the cuteness
Posts: 1,528
Sophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post

if "her" is me, and you think I had any intention on using the word correctly,

is "her" in reference to me again?... I make no errors. it just takes the proper understanding. I thought you'd see that
>^..^<
You are a woman... DONT man I mean guys know women are ALWAYS right =x


I quit because college is more important to me right now
lame excuse huh xD LoL
__________________
IIsisDelSolGoddess & #1 Spam Queen
My College SFCC,King of Mi<3
LadydeathSeeker Mi2nd Spam Queen
koudelka MiRoyal Messenger
ivanas-tao MiRoyal Princess
Neko.chan MiRoyal ExecutionerKitty
Timoko MiRoyal Love =x
BuddhaIncarnate MiFav' God
OnlineBarbie MiOnly Royal Barbie
Arronax MiRoyal EliteKnightKOS
ananta...~v.4 MiRoyal EliteKnight
& Dexy is RoyallySexy


The KING:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borny View Post
I officially: Hand over my title of top spammer of Sapphire to Sophia41406
Sophia41406 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2009, 23:59   #15
Illmater
Nemo
 
Illmater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: colorado
Posts: 1,199
Illmater has a reputation beyond reputeIllmater has a reputation beyond reputeIllmater has a reputation beyond reputeIllmater has a reputation beyond reputeIllmater has a reputation beyond reputeIllmater has a reputation beyond reputeIllmater has a reputation beyond reputeIllmater has a reputation beyond reputeIllmater has a reputation beyond reputeIllmater has a reputation beyond reputeIllmater has a reputation beyond repute
That is a really complicated question.

Right now I am not playing yet i do not consider myself to have uhm "quitted". I'm just sort of inactive doing other things and yet I may never play again.

That being said there are many reasons to not play co.

My biggest reason to not play is because it reminds me of a lot of friends who I have lost contact with and I miss them. I post on this forum for the sole reason of being able to occasionally be able to talk to some of those people.

Arronax's reason is a big one too. The new content actually makes the game less fun. With the exception of dis city I have not enjoyed any added content since co2 was released. The content that was added in beta and co1 was good with the exception of certain xp skills that were almost never useful except when used to exploit the game.

Another is that trying to compete with db buyers is near impossible. This means that you end up being some pr1ckss ***** whenever he see's you unless you buy bulk packs. This also leads back to the new content because it simply widens the gap between db buyers and free players. I would have paid a monthly subscription gladly to be able to have decent drop rates and updates that increased MY enjoyment of the game.

Okay i'm done ranting because if I keep going i will end up putting up a wall about how tq's actions are actually costing them money and I do not feel like doing that.
__________________
Bringing a level of professionalism to this game that lets all others know this isn't a game.

~Kits

Last edited by Illmater; 06-28-2009 at 00:02.
Illmater is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:07.