Old 05-04-2009, 20:14   #1
AlexTheGreat
ಠ_ಠ

AlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud of
Wow just wow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrxTpbNOxOw

They're actually stupid not just in-game :O
lrn2trafficklitensuch/10

On a side note: Hi Sai :X

Future Ninja-Warrior-Water Taoist (Currently a 130-120 Ninja-Warrior :P)

The gun in my mouth was real,
And the taste blew my mind
-99 Ways to Die~
AlexTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2009, 20:35   #2
-Zieg-
Shh..

-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute
Lmao how did you know I was on..?

On another note, Don't cha' hate when you call a person and they reply back with a text?
"What you want?"
"I wanted to talk..-.-"
-Zieg- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2009, 15:22   #3
Chaotica

Chaotica has a reputation beyond reputeChaotica has a reputation beyond reputeChaotica has a reputation beyond reputeChaotica has a reputation beyond reputeChaotica has a reputation beyond reputeChaotica has a reputation beyond reputeChaotica has a reputation beyond reputeChaotica has a reputation beyond reputeChaotica has a reputation beyond reputeChaotica has a reputation beyond reputeChaotica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Chaotica
least they have real roads, Albanian traffic on the other hand, now that **** is scary xD and thats coming from someone with first hand experience of it
An article was recently published in the New England Journal of Medicine illustrating that using proper capitalization, grammar, punctuation and spelling is a great cardio workout - and prevents global warming.
Chaotica is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: