Old 04-25-2009, 02:02   #1
Joyness

Joyness is on a distinguished road
MikeyBot > all

seeing as how much trash i've seen some of the people talk here aka some dude big pun who basically talks as if his the best and if someone pawns him they're a botter.

seeing the vids in your forums, Lord~Superb was wrongly put in botjail, for those who actually know how to determine what a bot is or just judge by the amount of hits in combos. comes to show vidsters fail.

big pun stop talking trash please, from what i hear your all gear with no skillls.

This is not a flame, this is my 2cents, I live in the state so freedom of speech is allowed. have a good day ya'll
Joyness is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2009, 02:30   #2
~LoneWolf~

~LoneWolf~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyness View Post
seeing as how much trash i've seen some of the people talk here aka some dude big pun who basically talks as if his the best and if someone pawns him they're a botter.

seeing the vids in your forums, Lord~Superb was wrongly put in botjail, for those who actually know how to determine what a bot is or just judge by the amount of hits in combos. comes to show vidsters fail.

big pun stop talking trash please, from what i hear your all gear with no skillls.

This is not a flame, this is my 2cents, I live in the state so freedom of speech is allowed. have a good day ya'll

iv known mikey a long time, hes one of the best duelers iv come across and he took the time out to teach me a few tricks and to help me practise, hes no botter 100pc guarenteed
******** 128 ninja < project >.<

and many more!

GL of Red.Dragons

I still lurke in the shadows watching, waiting, one day il make my next move!
~LoneWolf~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2009, 04:48   #3
Joyness

Joyness is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LoneWolf~ View Post
iv known mikey a long time, hes one of the best duelers iv come across and he took the time out to teach me a few tricks and to help me practise, hes no botter 100pc guarenteed
Basically one of my points exactly, which is why I mentioned the vids of him being in BJ is wrongly jailed.
Joyness is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2009, 08:54   #4
kaysee
Solid

kaysee has a reputation beyond reputekaysee has a reputation beyond reputekaysee has a reputation beyond reputekaysee has a reputation beyond reputekaysee has a reputation beyond reputekaysee has a reputation beyond reputekaysee has a reputation beyond reputekaysee has a reputation beyond reputekaysee has a reputation beyond reputekaysee has a reputation beyond reputekaysee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kaysee Send a message via Yahoo to kaysee
Quote:
Basically one of my points exactly, which is why I mentioned the vids of him being in BJ is wrongly jailed.
i pawn mikey!

*in my dreams*

kishi <----The rising noob in lion server!

<-KaYsEe-> <---- The Living Legend

Still Dont give a ****!

Treat others as you would have them to treat you!

Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. Itís not something you learn in school. But if you havenít learned the meaning of friendship, you really havenít learned anything

Beat me!!!
kaysee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2009, 11:43   #5
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
You can try taking your appeal to a GM of Conquer, via the help desk, or contact them at service@conqueronline.com and have them review the vid. I don't know how much can be done though.

We have several people on my home server that are amazingly good at FB/SS, and they're regularly accused of botting too :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2009, 15:01   #6
~LoneWolf~

~LoneWolf~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
You can try taking your appeal to a GM of Conquer, via the help desk, or contact them at service@conqueronline.com and have them review the vid. I don't know how much can be done though.

We have several people on my home server that are amazingly good at FB/SS, and they're regularly accused of botting too :/
im a long time player of c.o so is mikey on many chars theirs no way he would ever bot he has just had years of exsperiance at dueling, just some people dont like getting beat so like to throw the hacking word around... your a mod couldnt you pass somthing on to a GM? they aint going to listen to 1 or 2 emails i know that from exeriance lol anything at all would be appriciated
******** 128 ninja < project >.<

and many more!

GL of Red.Dragons

I still lurke in the shadows watching, waiting, one day il make my next move!
~LoneWolf~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2009, 09:31   #7
Burninatz0r
MCMIKEY

Burninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post

I tried :P the gms gave final call on it and im a botter according to them so cant complain to anyone passed that xD

nev bot is like a mexican sniffing egy crack!
RaginCajun - Ninja-Ninja-Ninja Demonbox character
WHOSE GOT THE JUCIEST B HOLE IN TOWN??!?!

THE DRAGON DOES
Burninatz0r is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2009, 11:36   #8
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LoneWolf~ View Post
im a long time player of c.o so is mikey on many chars theirs no way he would ever bot he has just had years of exsperiance at dueling, just some people dont like getting beat so like to throw the hacking word around... your a mod couldnt you pass somthing on to a GM? they aint going to listen to 1 or 2 emails i know that from exeriance lol anything at all would be appriciated
I could try forwarding it to them, but I don't know how much good it'll do, as I don't play Cancer, nor am I familiar with the character, and all that. I know it stinks, and I'm sorry :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2009, 08:02   #9
bigpun
working

bigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to bigpun Send a message via Yahoo to bigpun
Quote:

i would like to see where i did have ego my self or my skills or my gear or showing off with anyone ? ! why u lien and taken a side ?

how u can judge my skills when u did not duel me ?

i did not talk trash to anyone unless he started and all what u hear is ppl who hated me more than anything for a stupid game , he hacks or not a dint give a **** .. ppl cant change from day and night

Ive been in co since lion server .. 1ST one i see him was deunm ... i saw him in Tc carrying 2x sword and wearing lvl 87 Trojan armor .lol and when he got 130 i seen him wearing blade and club as i remember

Mikey was in my side .. i helped him and he helped me .. then he said I'm Grady and stuff ... i did blame him ... but he wish to follow his friends

i saw him how he fight .. i duel him alto
and i always call him good

he was hitting me 2 times most of the time .. now when he turn on other side become 7 SS ? so that normal ? between day and night become 7 SS ? and even more .. so please give me break here he was hacking or whoever who was let him use his char ... and thats not my fault .. acting like good or better .. i dint do act like that CZ i know who aim and what i can able to do
and I'm not that good like Mikey and I'm not bad too i can hit him a few .. so where is the ego that I'm doing it ?

he cant admit i can hit him or anyone .. same goes for denum .. all he said when we used to chat i have funny lucky fbs .. why u dint admit that I'm good too not good as u but I'm still good .. also who frappeed u was majik
my brother and he did what rules of the game saying if u see someone not like normal report him and i have no hand to put him in jail its his fault not mine

so man up .. you did that in Ur self not me .. stop complain and try to tell ppl **** and wrong things about me

Ive been good to everyone and nice and kind and treat anyone as he treat me

respect for respect

**** for ****

i dint need to prove who aim to u .. CZ i dint give **** about what u say or u do

my friends know me and everyone does

when death bane quit .. he left me all his gear and send me e-mail of info of all his accounts .. and when i asked him why he said he cant play co anymore and he has alto of stuff in rl make him busy

i asked him why you pick me ..he never answer .. i asked amber flame why did he pick me .. she said that he told her .. CZ i never lie and i never cheat

CO is nothing to me .. ppl is all i care .. love me or hate me .. i treat ppl as way i see it right and the way they treat me back

end of the story

bigpun

Last edited by bigpun; 04-28-2009 at 19:16. Reason: i forget 2 words .. xD
bigpun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2009, 11:31   #10
nevasis
proxy

nevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpun View Post
i would like to see where i did have ego my self or my skills or my gear or showing off with anyone ? ! why u lien and taken a side ?

i did not talk trash to anyone unless he started and all what u hear is ppl who hated me more than anything for a stupid game , he hacks or not a dint give a **** .. ppl cant change from day and night

Ive been in co since lion server .. 1ST one i see him was deunm ... i saw him in Tc carrying 2x sword and wearing lvl 87 Trojan armor .lol and when he got 130 i seen him wearing blade and club as i remember

Mikey was in my side .. i helped him and he helped me .. then he said I'm Grady and stuff ... i did blame him ... but he wish to follow his friends

he was hitting me 2 times most of the time .. now when he turn on other side become 7 SS ? so that normal ? between day and night become 7 SS ? and even more .. so please give me break here he was hacking or whoever who was let him use his char ... and thats not my fault .. acting like good or better .. i dint do act like that CZ i know who aim and what i can able to do
and I'm not that good like Mikey and I'm not bad too i can hit him a few .. so where is the ego that I'm doing it ?

he cant admit i can hit him or anyone .. same goes for denum .. all he said when we used to chat i have funny lucky fbs .. why u dint admit that I'm good too not good as u but I'm still good .. also who frappeed u was majik
my brother and he did what rules of the game saying if u see someone not like normal report him and i have no hand to put him in jail its his fault not mine

so man up .. you did that in Ur self not me .. stop complain and try to tell me the wrong about me

respect for respect

**** for ****

i dint need to prove who aim to u .. CZ i dint give **** about what u say or u do

when death bane quit .. he left me all his gear and send me e-mail of info of all his accounts .. and when i asked him why he said he cant play co anymore and he has alto of stuff in rl make him busy

i asked him why you pick me ..he never answer .. i asked amber flame why did he pick me .. she said that he told her .. CZ i never lie and i never cheat

CO is nothing to me .. ppl is all i care .. love me or hate me .. i treat ppl as way i see it right and the way they treat me back

end of the story

bigpun
no the whole point is..
mikey>you
our ping>yours
english>you

you just suck, thats it. you suck
nevasis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2009, 13:27   #11
Burninatz0r
MCMIKEY

Burninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

so man up .. you did that in Ur self not me .. stop complain and try to tell me the wrong about me

respect for respect

**** for ****

end of the story

bigpun
I bolded this part cuz i feel as if you forgot who you were talking to. xD

I second what nevasis said.
RaginCajun - Ninja-Ninja-Ninja Demonbox character
WHOSE GOT THE JUCIEST B HOLE IN TOWN??!?!

THE DRAGON DOES
Burninatz0r is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2009, 19:18   #12
bigpun
working

bigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burninatz0r View Post
I bolded this part cuz i feel as if you forgot who you were talking to. xD

I second what nevasis said.

nope i was just coming from work when i see the post and i was tried, and i fixed it now
Old 04-28-2009, 19:19   #13
bigpun
working

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevasis View Post
no the whole point is..
mikey>you
our ping>yours
english>you

you just suck, thats it. you suck

lmao .. ya

as far as i know when we duel , I'm still given u alot of hits ?

p.s: you should consider that I'm not American or in country speak English even tho i can speak and understand English , sometimes i type wrong .. but I'm not shamed of it lol everyone does. even ppl who is mother laung is English

Last edited by bigpun; 04-28-2009 at 19:23.
bigpun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2009, 23:22   #14
nevasis
proxy

nevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lmao .. ya

p.s: you should consider that I'm not American or in country speak English even tho i can speak and understand English , sometimes i type wrong .. but I'm not shamed of it lol everyone does. even ppl who is mother laung is English
you dont give me alot of hits...you suck and call aimbotter to anyone that kills you

I dont care if its not your "mother" language, if you cant speak/write it right then dont try to at all
nevasis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2009, 02:20   #15
Niax
<(^_^)>

Niax has a reputation beyond reputeNiax has a reputation beyond reputeNiax has a reputation beyond reputeNiax has a reputation beyond reputeNiax has a reputation beyond reputeNiax has a reputation beyond reputeNiax has a reputation beyond reputeNiax has a reputation beyond reputeNiax has a reputation beyond reputeNiax has a reputation beyond reputeNiax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lmao .. ya

you can never complain about ping. i had same if not worse as u and i still beat you. Lol + your vids get accepted with huge ping and they fake. weird heh
Niax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: