View Poll Results: yes?
yes 20 55.56%
yes 16 44.44%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-05-2009, 13:55   #1
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Tippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond repute
Ninjas are underpowered.

TQ I was on my newly created level 50 Ninja today, laying waste to level 100 2nd rb's when I thought, "I am so ****ing weak". As I said this another 200+ BP Trojan was afflicted with my toxic fog move. I chased him with Twin Fold Blades, which I have mastered so well, I can easily kill someone without missing. I am basically an aimbotting TwinFolder. Anyway, the noob somehow hit me twice out of his four chances, and I died. I was so pissed that I used my Ninja Skill: Revive Self. In my newfound rage, I stumbled upon an XP Skill called Fatal Strike. Using this, I went to the Land of Pampered Bulkers and there was a kind GM there who granted me items called "Talismans". Using these in conjunction with Fatal Strike, I became 2nd RB instantly because I was able to Toxic Fog my way through the 2nd RB quest. I saw that stupid Trojan who was fighting with me earlier in the 2nd RB map, so I used a few Twinfold Blades on him and stole his ingredients. Then came the big challenge, I would have to obtain 50 Stamina in order to poison the vicious monster Satan. I somehow overcame, but sent a request to TQ to have the skill require 10 Stamina points. Anyway, having completed the quest, I got this new skill called Counter kill. With it, I can own anyone, but that's not good enough for me, so basically, the moral of the story is:

Can TQ please give Ninjas Scatter-Revive-Shuriken-Vortex that hits everyone on screen for 10k, and revives all friends and allies on screen at the same time. Also, I want it to protect me from everyone. Also, could you please increase the range of Twinfold blades because sometimes I die to a trojan and it's not fair.

Thanks for lsitening TQ.

Last edited by Tippin Cows; 04-05-2009 at 13:58.
Tippin Cows is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2009, 13:57   #2
~Dark|Nemesis~
missing

Location: in the 206 and watch out for my Kinky! stalker Posts: 5,214
~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippin Cows View Post
TQ I was on my newly created level 50 Ninja today, laying waste to level 100 2nd rb's when I thought, "I am so ****ing weak". As I said this another 200+ BP Trojan was afflicted with my toxic fog move. I chased him with Twin Fold Blades, which I have mastered so well, I can easily kill someone without missing. I am basically an aimbotting TwinFolder. Anyway, the noob somehow hit me twice out of his four chances, and I died. I was so pissed that I used my Ninja Skill: Revive Self. In my newfound rage, I stumbled upon an XP Skill called Fatal Strike. Using this, I went to the Land of Pampered Bulkers and there was a kind GM there who granted me items called "Talismans". Using these in conjunction with Fatal Strike, I became 2nd RB instantly because I was able to Toxic Fog my way through the 2nd RB quest. I saw that stupid Trojan who was fighting with me earlier in the 2nd RB map, so I used a few Twinfold Blades on him and stole his ingredients. Then came the big challenge, I would have to obtain 50 Stamina in order to poison the vicious monster Satan. I somehow overcame, but sent a request to TQ to have the skill require 10 Stamina points. Anyway, having completed the quest, I got this new skill called Counter Strike. With it, I can own anyone, but that's not good enough for me, so basically, the moral of the story is:

Can TQ please give Ninjas Scatter-Revive-Shuriken-Vortex that hits everyone on screen for 10k, and revives all friends and allies on screen at the same time. Also, I want it to protect me from everyone. Also, could you please increase the range of Twinfold blades because sometimes I die to a trojan and it's not fair.

Thanks for lsitening TQ.
tq dont care what u think tq = fail and ninjas r over powered i think i vote no

Kurasu v.4 rock's

play my game

RAWR

rules of the net

day @ tq
~Dark|Nemesis~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2009, 13:57   #3
Shikona

Shikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond repute
*Counter kill
Shikona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2009, 14:00   #4
JattWanted
-Desi--

JattWanted is on a distinguished road
sarcasm = win/fail?

EDIT: lol... poll = win! =D

Uranus | |Desi-Pride| | Warr130>Tro130

Water | Cypress | Archer 124

Epic Moments in CO history:
-JCCP's Epic Songs About CO
-MECHSerac became the first dual soc char in CO
-Bananasplit
-Pixilated Tao P*rn
-Mass Botjailing's
-Move Warehouse Man
-Fchen [best pic i got lol]
-PK'd a [GM] for his Godly Robe

Started..QUIT..Came Back..QUIT..Came Back..QUIT..Came Back..QUIT [April 6, 2009]
JattWanted is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2009, 14:02   #5
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
O_o lolzorz!
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2009, 14:13   #6
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dark|Nemesis~ View Post
tq dont care what u think tq = fail and ninjas r over powered i think i vote no
This, my friends, is an example of a moron who doesnt read posts before posting and making himself look like a fool.

Today's lesson is over. Come back tomorrow at the same time.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2009, 14:18   #7
~Dark|Nemesis~
missing

~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
This, my friends, is an example of a moron who doesnt read posts before posting and making himself look like a fool.

Today's lesson is over. Come back tomorrow at the same time.
im am a fool who care's ?

Kurasu v.4 rock's

play my game

RAWR

rules of the net

day @ tq
Old 04-05-2009, 14:20   #8
ananta...~v.4
Banned

ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
im am a fool who care's ?
Did I say anyone cares? No I did not.

I simply stated the obvious.
Old 04-05-2009, 14:22   #9
~Dark|Nemesis~
missing

Quote:
Did I say anyone cares? No I did not.

I simply stated the obvious.
the obvious theg to do is point it out.
i know im not the smartest man on earth

Kurasu v.4 rock's

play my game

RAWR

rules of the net

day @ tq
Old 04-05-2009, 14:23   #10
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Quote:
the obvious theg to do is point it out.
i know im not the smartest man on earth
That is the difference between us.

I do know I am the smartest man on earth.
Old 04-05-2009, 14:26   #11
~Dark|Nemesis~
missing

Quote:
That is the difference between us.

I do know I am the smartest man on earth.
how and wen did that happen you and you dont wanna be smartest man

Kurasu v.4 rock's

play my game

RAWR

rules of the net

day @ tq
Old 04-05-2009, 14:29   #12
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Quote:
how and wen did that happen you and you dont wanna be smartest man
My life is not easy, but with my infinite wisdom and use of fancy words that no one understands, I manage to exist.

I am going to hibernation now. I will talk to you as soon as I have revived from it. Hopefully mankind has evolved past the curreent stage of being as I wake up again.
Old 04-05-2009, 14:31   #13
~Dark|Nemesis~
missing

Quote:
My life is not easy, but with my infinite wisdom and use of fancy words that no one understands, I manage to exist.

I am going to hibernation now. I will talk to you as soon as I have revived from it. Hopefully mankind has evolved past the curreent stage of being as I wake up again.
never well happen man is a joke to the world if man wasnt here life wouild still go on with out us

Kurasu v.4 rock's

play my game

RAWR

rules of the net

day @ tq
Old 04-05-2009, 14:32   #14
lRebornl
Nanya

lRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond reputelRebornl has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to lRebornl Send a message via MSN to lRebornl
I vote stupid thread.

Server : Nanya

.... [Water 130 - Warrior 130 - Trojan 133] [Guild Leader of -Fatality-]

Battle Power not necessary to Pwn

I sell all my gear.

Must be nanya server >.>
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...2#post10606512
lRebornl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2009, 14:33   #15
~Dark|Nemesis~
missing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lRebornl View Post
I vote stupid thread.
some it needs to be closed

Kurasu v.4 rock's

play my game

RAWR

rules of the net

day @ tq

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: