Old 03-27-2009, 19:50   #1
conquest6669

conquest6669 has a reputation beyond reputeconquest6669 has a reputation beyond reputeconquest6669 has a reputation beyond reputeconquest6669 has a reputation beyond reputeconquest6669 has a reputation beyond reputeconquest6669 has a reputation beyond reputeconquest6669 has a reputation beyond reputeconquest6669 has a reputation beyond reputeconquest6669 has a reputation beyond reputeconquest6669 has a reputation beyond reputeconquest6669 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Reborn paths for my Archer

I have an Archer, that most of you know has taken me a while to work on. I dont get to play often, so being the strength i am has taken a while. SO..... To make things easier, when i reborn, i want to keep my archers equip, and use it for my second rebirth. However, i do not know which way i should go for my 1st reborn. i was thinking War. What do you think?

Last edited by conquest6669; 03-27-2009 at 19:56.
conquest6669 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2009, 20:01   #2
hellishemo
2nd Reborn

hellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond reputehellishemo has a reputation beyond repute
I think you should go archer>warr>archer, youl atleast get reflect for ur 2nd class.

#36Fate#36 level 130+
Troj>Troj>Troj

130>130>130

bbq45 level 131 Retired
Water>Fire>Fire

120>121>131

Watch my 2nd rebirth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbMAjtSfDQk

Reputation point(s) 617412467
hellishemo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2009, 20:30   #3
conquest6669

conquest6669 has a reputation beyond reputeconquest6669 has a reputation beyond reputeconquest6669 has a reputation beyond reputeconquest6669 has a reputation beyond reputeconquest6669 has a reputation beyond reputeconquest6669 has a reputation beyond reputeconquest6669 has a reputation beyond reputeconquest6669 has a reputation beyond reputeconquest6669 has a reputation beyond reputeconquest6669 has a reputation beyond reputeconquest6669 has a reputation beyond repute
How good is reflect to have? Anything better with arch-tro-arch? or arch-arch-arch?
conquest6669 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2009, 22:21   #4
AlexTheGreat
ಠ_ಠ

AlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud of
Either go:
Archer-Trojan-Archer For Cyclone
Archer-Water Taoist For self buffing abilities
Archer-Warrior-Archer For Reflect

It all comes down to what you want. I'd prefer to go Trojan to keep up with other archers.

Future Ninja-Warrior-Water Taoist (Currently a 130-120 Ninja-Warrior :P)

The gun in my mouth was real,
And the taste blew my mind
-99 Ways to Die~
AlexTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 05:28   #5
Namso
Dr. PhD

Namso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond reputeNamso has a reputation beyond repute
also it depends on what you will be doing on the archer, if you mainly plvl then go tro in the middle, if you mainly fight then warr in the middle or possibly water tao so you can stig yourself. Or you could go pure archer which means you dont have to buy another set of equips and can spend that money on your equips so when you are 2nd rb you will have much better equips

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: