View Poll Results: Which decision do you think is best? (I will describe in my post)
Ninja-Ninja-Ninja 13 44.83%
Ninja-Warrior-Trojan 10 34.48%
Ninja-Warrior-Water Taoist 6 20.69%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-22-2009, 00:29   #1
AlexTheGreat
ಠ_ಠ

AlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud of
Reborn Woes

Well guys, my Ninja is currently level 128 and at 70 pct. I believe that this is the time to decide my Reborn path that I'd like to keep for the rest of this characters life.

Now I've three ideas I've been contemplating, my ideas are listed:
  • Ninja-Ninja-Ninja
  • Ninja-Warrior-Trojan
  • Ninja-Warrior-Water Taoist

I have no favor with one path or the other so I am asking you, the general community and all of your past experiences, to help me decide in my final decision.

Here are my ideas on each class possibility I can have.

<wall-o'-text>

~Ninja-Ninja-Ninja

+Max base attack of all the classes in the game
+Will be able to learn more skills related to the Ninja Class (Including Counter-Kill.)
+Simple to use
+No need to mess around with changing gears

-Will have major difficulty on deciding whether I want to go Katana/Katana, Katana/Blade or Sword, or Club/Blade Sword
-Generally seen as "n00b-ish" or cheap
-Lowest base health in the game
-Stats will suffer according to which weapon style I choose to use
-Unable to enjoy FB/SSing to its full extent

~Ninja-Warrior-Trojan

+Will be able to enjoy my favorite pastime in the game (FB/SSing) to its full extent
+Will be able to retain Toxic Fog for PvE, and mild PvP use, and possibly Archer's Bane
+Reflect
+Highest base HP in the game

-Currently unaware of whether I'll keep Archer's Bane since TQ doesn't list it in the "Second Rebirth Spell" section of their guide
-Loss of highest Base Attack
-FB/SSing will be more difficult since I really haven't practiced since the release of Ninjas in the game. So will have to re-learn to get them
-Unable to enjoy the self-buffing capabilities as the equally popular Water Taoist-Warrior-Trojan
-Have to exchange gears/buy new ones

~Ninja-Warrior-Water
+Will be able to enjoy my favorite pastime in the game (FB/SSing) to a limited l extent
+Melee'ing is somewhat enjoyable on my Warriors, yet haven't been able to try it on a Melee Water Taoist
+Being able to use "Zapping" mildly to aid in killing annoying people (I'm looking at you soul-forsaken egys)
+Smexy 120 armor (Pine Robe) which I've never worn on one of my characters ever. (Hardly a perk but might as well just throw it in)
+Full Water Taoist buffing/support capabilities
+Superman for GW/Dis/etc...

-Unable to FB/SS to what I could have if I picked Ninja-Warrior-Trojan
-Relatively low HP in relation to other RBing possibilities
-Difficulty in deciding between Poleaxe and Spear
-Relatively low Defense in comparison to other RBing possibilities
-Having to learn how to Melee effectively
-Currently unaware of whether I'll keep Archer's Bane since TQ doesn't list it in the "Second Rebirth Spell" section of their guide
-Have to exchange gears/buy new ones</wall-o'-text>

Basically, I just want players opinions, particularly from people who actually own characters with the Reborn Paths I have chosen and their thoughts on it. And I'll also need knowledge of whether I'll keep Archer's Bane if I stray away from the Ninja-Ninja-Ninja RB path. Help is greatly appreciated!

Future Ninja-Warrior-Water Taoist (Currently a 130-120 Ninja-Warrior :P)

The gun in my mouth was real,
And the taste blew my mind
-99 Ways to Die~
AlexTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2009, 01:12   #2
TeaseMe
Sw0rd Lov3

TeaseMe has a reputation beyond reputeTeaseMe has a reputation beyond reputeTeaseMe has a reputation beyond reputeTeaseMe has a reputation beyond reputeTeaseMe has a reputation beyond reputeTeaseMe has a reputation beyond reputeTeaseMe has a reputation beyond reputeTeaseMe has a reputation beyond reputeTeaseMe has a reputation beyond reputeTeaseMe has a reputation beyond reputeTeaseMe has a reputation beyond repute
Nin nin nin
Server : Bluebird
Guild leader of : Ctrl×Alt×Elite

Quitted~

Ps3 : Diedjee
Xbox: Oxyrated
TeaseMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2009, 01:14   #3
AlexTheGreat
ಠ_ಠ

AlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaseMe View Post
Nin nin nin
No reason behind it? That's why I made the topic.

-99 Ways to Die~
Old 03-22-2009, 02:53   #4
Jonny

Jonny has a reputation beyond reputeJonny has a reputation beyond reputeJonny has a reputation beyond reputeJonny has a reputation beyond reputeJonny has a reputation beyond reputeJonny has a reputation beyond reputeJonny has a reputation beyond reputeJonny has a reputation beyond reputeJonny has a reputation beyond reputeJonny has a reputation beyond reputeJonny has a reputation beyond repute
Nin>Nin>Nin ( Holding Tro weps )

Reason being

Your health wouldnt be that bad 11k+ Counterkill > reflect ( thats why i wouldnt go nin>war>tro ) You would basically be a tro with a little less def but all the skills of a ninja...fog,poisenstar and counterkill thats what id choose :P

62 Orc Warrior

Quote:
"If you even dream of beating me you better wake up and apologize"

Quote:
"Life isnt about how hard you can hit, Its about how hard you can get hit and still stand."
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2009, 07:54   #5
GOD†PHISH
Phishy Mod

GOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond repute
listen 2 johnny or he will kill us all plus he speak the truth
GOD†PHISH is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2009, 10:22   #6
Miahoo
Miahoo

Miahoo has a reputation beyond reputeMiahoo has a reputation beyond reputeMiahoo has a reputation beyond reputeMiahoo has a reputation beyond reputeMiahoo has a reputation beyond reputeMiahoo has a reputation beyond reputeMiahoo has a reputation beyond reputeMiahoo has a reputation beyond reputeMiahoo has a reputation beyond reputeMiahoo has a reputation beyond reputeMiahoo has a reputation beyond repute
fire-arch-war xD
130-130-117
Archer-Archer-Archer

~LoL~
130-83
Trojan-Warrior

CCO = Crap Conquer Online ?
Miahoo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2009, 11:49   #7
Grafix
Roselle<33

Grafix is on a distinguished road
I'd go for a Nin-Nin-Nin wielding two katanas and leveling with a club/katana.

For one I like Counter kill.
Secondly, you wouldn't have to get new gears.
Thirdly, fast leveling.
Fourthly, people that think ninja's are 'Newbish' are annoyed with lack of ability or skill needed to kill one.

I also think that Two fold is a much greater skill than SS/FB, but that's probably cause I suck at it. ;P

Lastly, I just think ninjas are overall cooler ;D
Grafix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2009, 12:23   #8
tenhagen17
|Final†D|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
Ninja>warr>Water isn't that bad either... Just a supportchar who's able to survive on its own

But you definatly need to be a support-based-person for this rb path xD, else it's too boring. Being a good Watertao in GW is a must have. Not much diffirence between this guy and a pure ninja... only counterkill. But a water also can support other ppl =O.

All depends on your style, if your an aggresive guy who gets angry when getting attacked/killed, then be a Ninja after 2nd :P. Else go for water
Old 03-22-2009, 14:29   #9
SoTo
AnTi~NoOp

SoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond reputeSoTo has a reputation beyond repute
Voted Pure Nin

Main downside is the need to have a high BP otherwise your skills dont work
~$~Co¡n~ : Nin 112 Guild: |Reborn|
Many more works in progress

Love the Noobs, kill the Noops.. learn english its NooB <--with a B not Noop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesii View Post
Pesii : Help pls I always look all server offline :S why?
SoTo : Your internet connection is broken? Windows is blocking your game?
Bad luck and you try to login at maintiinence only?
SoTo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2009, 16:28   #10
AlexTheGreat
ಠ_ಠ

So much favoritism towards Ninja-Ninja-Ninja... I'm kind of slowly phasing out Ninja-Warrior-Trojan and leaning more towards Ninja-Warrior-Water since I could be probably THE best support class combination in the game. Not sure though. I haven't seen any views from actual Ninja pures...

-99 Ways to Die~
Old 03-22-2009, 16:40   #11
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
I suppose in the end,its ur choice to wat class type u enjoy playing the most.

A nin-war-tro would make the ultimate tro...if in the end u want to play a tro.

A nin-nin-nin gets pure skills...although i have seen them in a vid,and the counter strike seems to be very effective for pk..i cant comment because i havnt got a 2nd rb nin yet and dont really know how effective a pure nins skills r for pvp.

...again,wat do u like playing the most...nin or tro?
If its tro,then go nin-war-tro..if its nin..then definatly go pure nin.

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
~Zesty~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2009, 16:56   #12
AlexTheGreat
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zesty~ View Post
I suppose in the end,its ur choice to wat class type u enjoy playing the most.

A nin-war-tro would make the ultimate tro...if in the end u want to play a tro.

A nin-nin-nin gets pure skills...although i have seen them in a vid,and the counter strike seems to be very effective for pk..i cant comment because i havnt got a 2nd rb nin yet and dont really know how effective a pure nins skills r for pvp.

...again,wat do u like playing the most...nin or tro?
If its tro,then go nin-war-tro..if its nin..then definatly go pure nin.
That's the problem. I enjoy all 3 equally. I love the idea of SSing at my best. But I also love Counter-Kill. And there's then the self buffing/reving/superman capabilities if I go Water

-99 Ways to Die~
Old 03-22-2009, 16:59   #13
Jonny

Jonny has a reputation beyond reputeJonny has a reputation beyond reputeJonny has a reputation beyond reputeJonny has a reputation beyond reputeJonny has a reputation beyond reputeJonny has a reputation beyond reputeJonny has a reputation beyond reputeJonny has a reputation beyond reputeJonny has a reputation beyond reputeJonny has a reputation beyond reputeJonny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTheGreat View Post
So much favoritism towards Ninja-Ninja-Ninja... I'm kind of slowly phasing out Ninja-Warrior-Trojan and leaning more towards Ninja-Warrior-Water since I could be probably THE best support class combination in the game. Not sure though. I haven't seen any views from actual Ninja pures...

You have had my view and i have a 130>130>121 pure ninja
62 Orc Warrior

Quote:
"If you even dream of beating me you better wake up and apologize"

Quote:
"Life isnt about how hard you can hit, Its about how hard you can get hit and still stand."
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2009, 17:04   #14
~Devil-Dante~
Banned

~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ~Devil-Dante~
Can somebody go into detailes and tell me about Counter-Kill.

I know it does half dmg you'd do to enemy, but idk much more cept its a ninx3 skill o.o
~Devil-Dante~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2009, 17:14   #15
AlexTheGreat
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Devil-Dante~ View Post
Can somebody go into detailes and tell me about Counter-Kill.

I know it does half dmg you'd do to enemy, but idk much more cept its a ninx3 skill o.o
From what I hear, when activated, it has a 30 pct chance at fixed level to reflect half of you attack back at the attacker for 15 seconds. Don't know if it's still glitched. But from what I heard, the glitched completely ignored the 15 second value...

-99 Ways to Die~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: