Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 28 votes, 4.86 average. Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 09:57   #196
Lim-light
Sword Master

Lim-light has a reputation beyond reputeLim-light has a reputation beyond reputeLim-light has a reputation beyond reputeLim-light has a reputation beyond reputeLim-light has a reputation beyond reputeLim-light has a reputation beyond reputeLim-light has a reputation beyond reputeLim-light has a reputation beyond reputeLim-light has a reputation beyond reputeLim-light has a reputation beyond reputeLim-light has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Lim-light
Server:Eternity
Split or Merge: Split
Reason : Too many egyptians, i dont understand any word that they say.. and everytime i play i get pissed off and its not the same anymore. and it is also full most of the time. so hard to log in.

***1758;There are many people in various places. You act differently towards
***1758;many. You're always searching for yourself. What kind of ``you'' do
***1758;you like? And what kind of ``you'' do you want to be? I hope you find
***1758;the right ``you.'' Good luck to you.

***8486;An eternity has passed...
***8486;Fleeting dreams fade into the distance...
***8486;All that is left now Is me and my memories...
***8486;But I'm sure we'll meet again,
***8486;Someday, you and I...
***8486;Another place, another time.
Lim-light is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2009, 18:08   #197
Rikimusha

Rikimusha has a reputation beyond reputeRikimusha has a reputation beyond reputeRikimusha has a reputation beyond reputeRikimusha has a reputation beyond reputeRikimusha has a reputation beyond reputeRikimusha has a reputation beyond reputeRikimusha has a reputation beyond reputeRikimusha has a reputation beyond reputeRikimusha has a reputation beyond reputeRikimusha has a reputation beyond reputeRikimusha has a reputation beyond repute
server:Eternity
split:split
reason:way too many people; its ridiculous. random disconnections, low fps to a lot of players[can you say slideshow?]. basically the first split didn't work out years back and because of the rising number of players to eternity still has resulted in my personal system recommendation:
extremely fast comp, dont worry about dbs yet.
i know the rising demographic of foreign players is inevitable, but please tq...give us this. it could even give more players a reason to spend money to up their entertainment since their having more fun overall on a lag reduced server
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjmNgk1K-wE

Last edited by Rikimusha; 04-11-2009 at 18:48.
Rikimusha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2009, 19:04   #198
Lu!S
HellRaiser

Lu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell_013 View Post
Server: Snowwhite/Cinderella
Reason: The server is over crowded.

Logging in: The server is busy. Please try again later.

GW: Client closing down manny times couse of the over numbered players.

Lagg: Sometimes big laggs couse of the huge amount of players.
I 2nd the motion
[Whisper]TroJans4LiFe speaks to Prince-Junior:your the new puff-daddy you speed hack and aimbot[15:30]

***1758;ć~Ozzy Osbourne The Prince Of Darkness~ć***1758;
Long live the prince.

Make a Joke and I will sigh,and you will laugh,and i will cry,Happiness I cannot feel like love to me is so unreal.
So i tell you to enjoy life I wish I could...but its to late
Lu!S is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2009, 21:02   #199
skyscan
RdyFireAim

skyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VlIx3SoaMk <-- Promotional video to merge glory. We need one badly. Any server would do.
skyscan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2009, 14:24   #200
firetwister12
KOSMAK!

firetwister12 is on a distinguished road
Talking Capricorn

Capricorn needs to be merged OR split because its dieing and non one speaks english anymore and i cant make freinds with them GW is boring and its empty any server would be fine
Super +5 -5 sdg earrings
Super +5 -5 sdg necklace
Super +5 -5 sdg taoist robe
Super +5 -5 sdg ring
super +5 -5 Sdg boots
Super +8 sdg sdg -1 poleaxe
Super +6 -5 sdg sdg spear
Super +5 1 soc Rtg fan
Super +5 1 soc rgg Tower
+5 Agate Steed
Super +5 Crop
Soul Tiger
Good luck Garment
Magic Bottle
I'd Rather be a skilled "noob" with crappy gear, than be a skilless bulker.
firetwister12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2009, 18:48   #201
~~ćorch~~
Messiah

~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to ~~ćorch~~
SPLIT PLS its so crowded in scorpio...

Server:Scorpio
Split
So Crowded
playing CO since 2004 :-P
dont use any bot so you will enjoy the game and dont quit :-) proud not to be a botter/autolvler
the best Screeny i have :P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=533747
finally i realized that drinking while walking is dangerous than drinking while you driving
~~ćorch~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2009, 08:45   #202
HangOver88
Banned

HangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond repute
Server: MyThs - GrYpHoN/CeRbErUs
Split or Merge: SPLIT!!
Reason: over crowded..thats like 2-5 minutes to logg in (not always but most of the times)
The lagg is..ehm..HUGE AS HELL!! you can't go nowhere and be lagg free.
even if u have good computer/good internet, live near where the server is placed..You still lagg..so many ppl on the serevr causes this problem..either make more servers or split this server into a small populated server !!~!!PlEaSe!!~!!
HangOver88 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2009, 09:53   #203
espy
Armpit Man

espy has a reputation beyond reputeespy has a reputation beyond reputeespy has a reputation beyond reputeespy has a reputation beyond reputeespy has a reputation beyond reputeespy has a reputation beyond reputeespy has a reputation beyond reputeespy has a reputation beyond reputeespy has a reputation beyond reputeespy has a reputation beyond reputeespy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to espy
Server: Unicorn / Centaur
Split or Merge: Merge
Reason: More People
Old 04-14-2009, 10:16   #204
DarkRage
StealthMod

DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
Marker post. All above added.

Old requests where the request has less than 2 people wanting it have been deleted.

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.

By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?

By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...

EX-MOD OF COMMUNITY, TORNADO, TIGER & DARK
REGIONAL MOD OF CONSTELLATIONS
DarkRage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2009, 19:03   #205
littleboy654

littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
split Cinderella and Snowhite plz
Reason: Too Crowed, Getting dced alot, lag, lag during events such as Flame lit.
littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2009, 19:56   #206
-Zieg-
Shh..

-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute
Goodness gracious please merge Glory with anything!

On another note, Don't cha' hate when you call a person and they reply back with a text?
"What you want?"
"I wanted to talk..-.-"
-Zieg- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2009, 06:21   #207
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscan View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VlIx3SoaMk <-- Promotional video to merge glory. We need one badly. Any server would do.
*i have requested allready but...*
Split scorpio to Dreams -> Glory Server! there server needs a merge and we need a split. it solves two problems at once
EDIT: Watched the video and yeah there server is empty

Last edited by Raiujin; 04-15-2009 at 06:30.
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2009, 13:20   #208
Teh Wun
Banned

Teh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Teh Wun
Server: Beauty and Beast / Blue Bird
Split or Merge: A merge with Alladin maybe?
Reason: Alladin is almost dead, we're both in Fairytales our servers both suck ass no ones happy and it would be cool to merge us and have new competition and save a server possibly.
Teh Wun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2009, 08:32   #209
I3litz

I3litz is on a distinguished road
Server:Scorpio
Reason: Horrid lag, cant play for very long without being disconnected.cant go into market or a town without lagging so bad you cant even move.hard to do events like flame lit because of lag at the guild city and guild area.
I3litz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2009, 08:38   #210
HangOver88
Banned

HangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond repute
Server: MyThs - GrYpHoN/CeRbErUs
Split or Merge: SPLIT!!
Reason: over crowded
HangOver88 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: