Old 01-29-2009, 14:22   #1
shadodreamz

shadodreamz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to shadodreamz
What is up with the server

I have vip 2 and still cant log in wtf is going on is server down or something?
shadodreamz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 14:29   #2
GhOstGuardian

GhOstGuardian has a reputation beyond reputeGhOstGuardian has a reputation beyond reputeGhOstGuardian has a reputation beyond reputeGhOstGuardian has a reputation beyond reputeGhOstGuardian has a reputation beyond reputeGhOstGuardian has a reputation beyond reputeGhOstGuardian has a reputation beyond reputeGhOstGuardian has a reputation beyond reputeGhOstGuardian has a reputation beyond reputeGhOstGuardian has a reputation beyond reputeGhOstGuardian has a reputation beyond repute
It's not just our server, but other servers are having the same problem...CO is just ****ed up again...

Trojan: Gh0stGuardian: 2nd RB Pure Troj lvl 126
GUILD:~Dark Rage~

from Lion...to Snowfall...to Hanging Gardens...to Scorpio server

Fire Tao: berzerkwease1: lvl 118

from Lion...to Snowfall...to Hanging Gardens...to Scorpio

Warrior: Gh0stDemon: lvl 113

Scorpio server
GhOstGuardian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 14:31   #3
*Risen_Soul*
Hardcore

*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute
im glad im nto the onli 1 havin this problem

Guild: GODzOfWarS Deputy
Clan: Akatsuki
Server:Constellations->Scorpio
*Risen_Soul* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 14:40   #4
Lady-Royale

Lady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond repute
Do you have this problem often? I am asking because it seems like some servers have had alot of problems with crashing, and we mods will talk to TQ about it.
Lady-Royale is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 14:43   #5
shadodreamz

our server is very full so yes we have the problem alot but have never had it since vip system has been added except on my noobs that aren't on vip status
Old 01-29-2009, 14:47   #6
Lady-Royale

Lady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadodreamz View Post
our server is very full so yes we have the problem alot but have never had it since vip system has been added except on my noobs that aren't on vip status
Can you do me a big favor and make a status over a week on how many times the server crashes or you have other problems?
Old 01-29-2009, 14:48   #7
shadodreamz

Sure I will do that and ty for your quick response
Old 01-29-2009, 14:53   #8
Lady-Royale

Quote:
Sure I will do that and ty for your quick response
You are welcome, we know many servers have had problems and that is not ok at all, why we wanna try to do what we can to help out.
Old 01-29-2009, 15:03   #9
shadodreamz

Lol well if you can propose a split our server is way over full
Old 01-29-2009, 15:05   #10
Lady-Royale

Quote:
Lol well if you can propose a split our server is way over full
I will talk to them about that.
Old 01-29-2009, 15:23   #11
GhOstGuardian

GhOstGuardian has a reputation beyond reputeGhOstGuardian has a reputation beyond reputeGhOstGuardian has a reputation beyond reputeGhOstGuardian has a reputation beyond reputeGhOstGuardian has a reputation beyond reputeGhOstGuardian has a reputation beyond reputeGhOstGuardian has a reputation beyond reputeGhOstGuardian has a reputation beyond reputeGhOstGuardian has a reputation beyond reputeGhOstGuardian has a reputation beyond reputeGhOstGuardian has a reputation beyond repute
I do have to agree with shado, the server is way too full. But this recent problem is not because it is full, I belive there is a bug in the system agian that is causing the problem.

Trojan: Gh0stGuardian: 2nd RB Pure Troj lvl 126

from Lion...to Snowfall...to Hanging Gardens...to Scorpio server

Fire Tao: berzerkwease1: lvl 118

from Lion...to Snowfall...to Hanging Gardens...to Scorpio

Warrior: Gh0stDemon: lvl 113

Scorpio server
GhOstGuardian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 16:45   #12
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
we still need a split lol
Lady you will have to come mod our new server if we get one
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 16:48   #13
HardSoft
Love Life!

HardSoft has a reputation beyond reputeHardSoft has a reputation beyond reputeHardSoft has a reputation beyond reputeHardSoft has a reputation beyond reputeHardSoft has a reputation beyond reputeHardSoft has a reputation beyond reputeHardSoft has a reputation beyond reputeHardSoft has a reputation beyond reputeHardSoft has a reputation beyond reputeHardSoft has a reputation beyond reputeHardSoft has a reputation beyond repute
Nah guys I called up TQ, all those just go to "customer service" and report server problem.

Apparently from what they can only tell me is the more people from the server makes the claims, the faster they get into it. GO GO GO guys do it.

Those who respect me I will give back the respect.

I will treat others the way they treat me.

Shared/Joint forum account, I R back to play (I think). I bring peace and love for new friends and enemies. NICK....
HardSoft is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 16:49   #14
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardSoft View Post
Nah guys I called up TQ, all those just go to "customer service" and report server problem.

Apparently from what they can only tell me is the more people from the server makes the claims, the faster they get into it. GO GO GO guys
they say that to make you feel like they listen and do thier job
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 17:12   #15
HardSoft
Love Life!

HardSoft has a reputation beyond reputeHardSoft has a reputation beyond reputeHardSoft has a reputation beyond reputeHardSoft has a reputation beyond reputeHardSoft has a reputation beyond reputeHardSoft has a reputation beyond reputeHardSoft has a reputation beyond reputeHardSoft has a reputation beyond reputeHardSoft has a reputation beyond reputeHardSoft has a reputation beyond reputeHardSoft has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
they say that to make you feel like they listen and do thier job
Yes I know, it kinda of a passive way of making us do their jobs lol lol.

You got repped anyway

Those who respect me I will give back the respect.

I will treat others the way they treat me.

Shared/Joint forum account, I R back to play (I think). I bring peace and love for new friends and enemies. NICK....
HardSoft is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: