Old 01-24-2009, 21:27   #1
icicles

icicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond repute
I remember when....

ok.. so .. lets start this... i remember when...
  • dbs were 3m and ppl complained when they hit 5m
  • moving to scorpio from hanging gardens and no marriages were in place
  • the REAL ssftw was a guild that others either feared or respectfully stayed away from (not the copy cat ones)
  • +9 was the max you could have
  • lottery first came out and for the first night all we had on screen was spams bout lotto
  • deathstorm was a good strong guild
  • boys n girls was a good guild
  • Azwra|th was officer or AcidBurn, when Shadow€Fang was Blad3master or DamTrOjaN, when Shadodweller was CowboyTater and SirDavid was Shadodweller and many many other accs
  • i remember when there were a LOT more nicer and more respectful egys in the game
lol, to clash with my first point, i reember when dbs hit 25m
what do you remember?

ps... better add.. i remember when Whanau rocked.. hahahaha
~LadyDestiny~... gone forever but never forgotten. Living life to make her proud
also a big thx to wisper for my avatar

Quote:
If u lag when u cross the road you will get hit by a bus, and never have known it was coming. Its the same if u lag in the game.

Last edited by icicles; 01-24-2009 at 21:35.
icicles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2009, 22:01   #2
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
LOL
i remember when i first rbed original rai (Raiujin)
i remember when only a few people were full 1 soc
i remember when ici was a melee water haha
I remember when people played CO for fun and not to cause **** and drama
i not been here long

Last edited by Raiujin; 01-25-2009 at 00:56.
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2009, 00:22   #3
xAcidBurNx
WTFpwndOMG

Location: California, USA Posts: 7694 †††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† ††††††††††††††††††††
xAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to xAcidBurNx
i remember making acidburn in HG and i was being pkd by everyone and was KOSd by Ashley, Vortex... etc... being bullied by the.butcher.. lordchuck.. etc..

i remember the.godfather and muffin_man.. how we became friends.. they didnt know that me and blad3 were brothers back then like them.. lol

i remember when i had my first soc item.. a super spg cap... i felt so powerfull.... but was dying a lot hahahahahaha

Officer (inactive)
Water-War-Fire 130-130-131

Azwra|th (my new kickas fire)
Ninja-War-Fire (first EVER) completed 1/14/2009 in 3 weeks 130-130-133
RΐgnΐRπK GL

--==: EQUIPMENT :==--

FULL 2soc bless -7
+12 BS
+12 brace
+12 robe
+12 fan
+12 tower
+12 cap

rest +8

-1 DW
-1 MG

GOLDPRIZE
BRONZEPRIZE

323 BP

Last edited by xAcidBurNx; 01-25-2009 at 07:05.
xAcidBurNx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2009, 06:55   #4
henryFTW
Anti-Luv

Location: why u wanna know ? my heart locked....so no way to know , forget that =D
henryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to henryFTW Send a message via Yahoo to henryFTW
i remember when EOTW was asking me help him , coz so many ppl kicked his archer's ass

i remember first time i saw a fire in da bird , i asked her to add to dun kill me was Anastasia anyway

i dun wanna remember anything after we moved to this damn server

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCIQIRibGRI Red.DeviL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZWD4rCT84 MeXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaucxxx View Post
yea, i admit that he can still kill people with high ping...
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=563368&page=2 in this thread yauc admitted im better than him...
Quote:
Originally Posted by edy-dark View Post
ur one of the few smart,english speaking egy's
rep for that sir
henryFTW is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2009, 13:45   #5
nody
PwnAge

nody has a reputation beyond reputenody has a reputation beyond reputenody has a reputation beyond reputenody has a reputation beyond reputenody has a reputation beyond reputenody has a reputation beyond reputenody has a reputation beyond reputenody has a reputation beyond reputenody has a reputation beyond reputenody has a reputation beyond reputenody has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to nody Send a message via Yahoo to nody Send a message via Skype™ to nody
Well, i remember when i was a full elite fire lvl 110 omg i was hunting down all pplz in GW i was not afraid of anyone, also remember when butcher was begging me to hold my fire.
Wat a days, it's nut comin back

Let's OWN

Let's PWN

Let's FTW

BAD BOYS FOR LIFE

Nody Teh Best Fber EVER
nody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2009, 15:52   #6
didoahmed
DIDO.F†W

didoahmed has a reputation beyond reputedidoahmed has a reputation beyond reputedidoahmed has a reputation beyond reputedidoahmed has a reputation beyond reputedidoahmed has a reputation beyond reputedidoahmed has a reputation beyond reputedidoahmed has a reputation beyond reputedidoahmed has a reputation beyond reputedidoahmed has a reputation beyond reputedidoahmed has a reputation beyond reputedidoahmed has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to didoahmed Send a message via Yahoo to didoahmed
i remmember when i played with my first acc ((DIDO)) this acc was water and all archers 130 added him cuz he was fixed shield till he got scammed by milky girl

i remember that the first guild i joined was >-Whanau-< and i was proud to be a member and now to be a member in gang bang same members in gang bang too

i remember when i start to play with my friend nody on theeavel and **L0KA** i was azzkickeras i remember i kicked alot of azzes

i remember some friends some of them quit and some still play but not open too much like (LUKE,DROX,yassert ,FEDAK7ABYBY,fedak7abyby...... alot of friends i miss them so much and i hope to see them again

i remember when i created *THE*EVIL*BACK* i got kosed by everyone but i was rocking hardly i never leave enemy tell i kill him with this acc and sure there r some people i couldn't kill them tell now but i will

i remember when i played on ~iM~LeGeNd~ i killed alot of people more powerfull than me like (~EnErGy~, Rogue,loveangelzeby.... and alot and i still have the movie that i made it bymyself and all of it was in GA so no one can ever say that i was BOT

Enough for now ......... sor for writting too much
S 2 soc +6 Bag
S 2 soc +6 -5 bracelet
S 2 soc +7 -3 mana BS
S 2 soc +6 Rope
S 1 soc +5 -1 Boot
S 2 soc +7 fan
S 2 soc +6 tower
Horse +6
H3LLRaiS3R<-- Ninja 130==> Warrior 113+=>> SooN Fire
†HERE IS UNS†OPPABLE DARK FORCE IS COMING SOON
Here's Come †he Pain !! Dido †he main Pain
didoahmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2009, 00:55   #7
icicles

icicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond repute
o o o ...... i remember when...
  • you could get more then 1k pkp
  • when you went to jail and mined 1 gold ore to get out
  • when u lost gear for good, cos it dropped on the ground and anyone could have picked it up
AND i remember when you could pk a red/black named person WITHOUT getting pkp
~LadyDestiny~... gone forever but never forgotten. Living life to make her proud
also a big thx to wisper for my avatar

Quote:
If u lag when u cross the road you will get hit by a bus, and never have known it was coming. Its the same if u lag in the game.
icicles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2009, 01:10   #8
DarkDestiny
Huggles

DarkDestiny has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDestiny has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDestiny has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDestiny has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDestiny has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDestiny has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDestiny has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDestiny has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDestiny has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDestiny has a reputation beyond reputeDarkDestiny has a reputation beyond repute
I remember when...

you could say in friend's chat that somebody with good gear was red at wherever they were and they would ALL come running to kill them!

you could count on allies helping you and not killing you because you were flashing/red/black named!

Moon_Rider >Best friend anybody could ever have

Scorpio Server
~LadyDestiny~ 131 archer > 131 trojan > 100 archer
~Destiny~ 111 ninja

Nizmo > faith and hope FTW
DarkDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2009, 07:41   #9
henryFTW
Anti-Luv

Location: why u wanna know ? my heart locked....so no way to know , forget that =D
henryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond repute
i remember when i was 4800 pkp and it took me 2 months to be 0 pkp again

Quote:
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=563368&page=2 in this thread yauc admitted im better than him...
Quote:
rep for that sir
Old 01-26-2009, 08:15   #10
ukypat
GivEmHell!

ukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond repute
I remember when i Started SuperTrojan on Lion and there were like only 5 lvl130 archers on the whole server so Cobra plvled me in MC = )
GoldAngel 130->130->135(Water-Warrior-Trojan)
StarMan 110->132(Water-Water)

-Never Bought A DB!!!-
-Quit- -->BACK To Classic Royalty_EU
NightDragon 130-80(Warrior-Warrior)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pexy View Post
yeh, i remember ya as well *** 1herced me in GW fkin +7 club =.= .. that was *** .....
ukypat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2009, 15:43   #11
didoahmed
DIDO.F†W

didoahmed has a reputation beyond reputedidoahmed has a reputation beyond reputedidoahmed has a reputation beyond reputedidoahmed has a reputation beyond reputedidoahmed has a reputation beyond reputedidoahmed has a reputation beyond reputedidoahmed has a reputation beyond reputedidoahmed has a reputation beyond reputedidoahmed has a reputation beyond reputedidoahmed has a reputation beyond reputedidoahmed has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to didoahmed Send a message via Yahoo to didoahmed
I remember when i left theeavel and made *THE*EVIL*BACK* i got welcomed by all who knew me and dat's made me feel happy .....
S 2 soc +6 Bag
S 2 soc +6 -5 bracelet
S 2 soc +7 -3 mana BS
S 2 soc +6 Rope
S 1 soc +5 -1 Boot
S 2 soc +7 fan
S 2 soc +6 tower
Horse +6
H3LLRaiS3R<-- Ninja 130==> Warrior 113+=>> SooN Fire
†HERE IS UNS†OPPABLE DARK FORCE IS COMING SOON
Here's Come †he Pain !! Dido †he main Pain
didoahmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2009, 18:36   #12
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
I remember when SoulsOfTheLight was a powerfull guild... oh wait thats soon to happen again:P
Old 01-26-2009, 22:00   #13
nody
PwnAge

nody has a reputation beyond reputenody has a reputation beyond reputenody has a reputation beyond reputenody has a reputation beyond reputenody has a reputation beyond reputenody has a reputation beyond reputenody has a reputation beyond reputenody has a reputation beyond reputenody has a reputation beyond reputenody has a reputation beyond reputenody has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to nody Send a message via Yahoo to nody Send a message via Skype™ to nody
I remember when i got my first meteor, i made a party

Let's OWN

Let's PWN

Let's FTW

BAD BOYS FOR LIFE

Nody Teh Best Fber EVER
nody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2009, 00:33   #14
Raiujin
Banned

I remember whe SDG's and SPG's were 2 dbs, 50 mil. now they are cheaper than dbs depending on the seller lol
Old 01-27-2009, 05:41   #15
henryFTW
Anti-Luv

i remember when i found a db in phonix , i swear i sold it for 3 Mil , and oh i took a screen shot for the money in my WH

Quote:
Quote:
rep for that sir

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: