Old 06-07-2008, 17:41   #1
bloodyfng
Werewolf

bloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond repute
to energy and pharahos

i was recently told by some of our noobs, some as low as lvl 35, that they were told by pharahos to ither leave blood pact or they would never lvl again. if u wanna kos us, fine. but we dont attack pharahos unless they attack us first. with some exceptions. we dont go after noobs, thats a cowards battle. and to make peace with brutes because they can defend themselves, and keep us kos because were not all as strong, whell, that speaks for itself. nobody is gonna quit blood pact over being threatend. were never gonna disband ither, so if thats yr goal yr waisting yr time. when we were whanau, we had bigger guilds than u try to make us quit. ddnt work then, it wont work now. and if u insist on killing the defenceless, whell, we can play that game too. if u dont belive that we dont pk unless attacked, ask kano, volcano, and im sure several others will also atest to this fact.
what you think

HG>Scorpio
bldyfng 130-130-131 pure tro
been trained by the best, still cant ss for sht
GL of of Blood~Pact
DL of Toy Soldures

>-whanau-< for life

Family Never Dies

I feet the change..
back to a better day
hair stands on the back of my neck
wild is the preservation of the world
so seek the wolf within
thy self
bloodyfng is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2008, 23:25   #2
ukypat
GivEmHell!

ukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond reputeukypat has a reputation beyond repute
Rofl,if just like energy,their GL,when my bro playing on my archer hes running after him and trying to kill him but when i log Gold and whisper him to come fight me,he curse me and say flter,what a noob.
GoldAngel 130->130->135(Water-Warrior-Trojan)
StarMan 110->132(Water-Water)

-Never Bought A DB!!!-
-Quit- -->BACK To Classic Royalty_EU
NightDragon 130-80(Warrior-Warrior)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pexy View Post
yeh, i remember ya as well *** 1herced me in GW fkin +7 club =.= .. that was *** .....
ukypat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2008, 23:34   #3
~~†orch~~
Messiah

~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to ~~†orch~~
lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukypat View Post
Rofl,if just like energy,their GL,when my bro playing on my archer hes running after him and trying to kill him but when i log Gold and whisper him to come fight me,he curse me and say flter,what a noob.
first of all i like your siggy and second you rockz bro :-) third yeah your right energy is a facking noobz...
playing CO since 2004 :-P
dont use any bot so you will enjoy the game and dont quit :-) proud not to be a botter/autolvler
the best Screeny i have :P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=533747
finally i realized that drinking while walking is dangerous than drinking while you driving
~~†orch~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2008, 12:19   #4
Marc1k1
Maaku

Marc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Marc1k1 Send a message via Skype™ to Marc1k1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyfng View Post
i was recently told by some of our noobs, some as low as lvl 35, that they were told by pharahos to ither leave blood pact or they would never lvl again. if u wanna kos us, fine. but we dont attack pharahos unless they attack us first. with some exceptions. we dont go after noobs, thats a cowards battle. and to make peace with brutes because they can defend themselves, and keep us kos because were not all as strong, whell, that speaks for itself. nobody is gonna quit blood pact over being threatend. were never gonna disband ither, so if thats yr goal yr waisting yr time. when we were whanau, we had bigger guilds than u try to make us quit. ddnt work then, it wont work now. and if u insist on killing the defenceless, whell, we can play that game too. if u dont belive that we dont pk unless attacked, ask kano, volcano, and im sure several others will also atest to this fact.
Well , Its fair Game I sappose but is there really any point? If there that sad to threaten UNDER lvl 100's then i'd rather have nothing to do with them at all but it could be worse We could have anouther ~DEATH-VALLY~ on our hands here? Maybe?

Oh and Bloodyfng one more thing.
I Agree with what your saying but please! , Write a little better then that... no offence or anything but it is rather hard to read your writing when you say stuff like Whell instead of Well.

~Old Characters~
.:-Scorpio-:.
marc1k1 - Wat/Tro - 110 - Mobile Infantry (DL)
Marc2k2 - Archer - 110 - Mobile Infantry (DL)
FreedomCall - Tro/Tro - 103 - None

.:-Dark-:.
Doku - Warrior - 111 - No Guild
Marc1k1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2008, 14:45   #5
bloodyfng
Werewolf

bloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc1k1 View Post
Well , Its fair Game I sappose but is there really any point? If there that sad to threaten UNDER lvl 100's then i'd rather have nothing to do with them at all but it could be worse We could have anouther ~DEATH-VALLY~ on our hands here? Maybe?

Oh and Bloodyfng one more thing.
I Agree with what your saying but please! , Write a little better then that... no offence or anything but it is rather hard to read your writing when you say stuff like Whell instead of Well.
i bees verra sary abut me spellin, butt eye deednt thank it waz a term papar. az long az u goat tha piont i waz makin i figerd thet waz geed enuf.
what you think

HG>Scorpio
GL of of Blood~Pact
DL of Toy Soldures

>-whanau-< for life

Family Never Dies

I feet the change..
back to a better day
so seek the wolf within
thy self
Old 06-08-2008, 22:39   #6
bloodyfng
Werewolf

just to be clear, i didnt make this thread to b ANOTHER energy bashing thread. all im doin is tellin pharohas where we stand.68 views so far, 4 responses. none from a pharoah. but by now im sure some have read it. if youd prefer to respond privately, whisper bldyfng. il b afk in tg all day.
what you think

HG>Scorpio
GL of of Blood~Pact
DL of Toy Soldures

>-whanau-< for life

Family Never Dies

I feet the change..
back to a better day
so seek the wolf within
thy self
Old 06-09-2008, 01:07   #7
marguz
BloodPact-

marguz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to marguz
They probably want to make us feel intimitated by threatening i dont think they got the guts to do something serious
marguz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2008, 07:59   #8
Marc1k1
Maaku

Marc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Marc1k1 Send a message via Skype™ to Marc1k1
Quote:
Originally Posted by marguz View Post
They probably want to make us feel intimitated by threatening i dont think they got the guts to do something serious
I dont think so , From my experiance there to stupid to bluff. they do what they say...

Oh.. erm sorry Bloodyfng making fun of Energy... who cares? we might as well just make a part of the fourm for Energy haters.

~Old Characters~
.:-Scorpio-:.
marc1k1 - Wat/Tro - 110 - Mobile Infantry (DL)
Marc2k2 - Archer - 110 - Mobile Infantry (DL)
FreedomCall - Tro/Tro - 103 - None

.:-Dark-:.
Doku - Warrior - 111 - No Guild
Marc1k1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2008, 10:02   #9
Hellkiller

Hellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Hellkiller
Talking psh

pshh they just trying to scare us by threats, lol that's exactly what i would expect from that caribe and energy *** asses. They show off to other guilds after making peace with blad3 and acidm ROFLMAO, they suck and they like to make it prominent. Pff we ain't disbanding and none of us are leaving so pharaos can shove their threats up their asses.
Old 06-09-2008, 23:55   #10
GreenSmiley

GreenSmiley has a reputation beyond reputeGreenSmiley has a reputation beyond reputeGreenSmiley has a reputation beyond reputeGreenSmiley has a reputation beyond reputeGreenSmiley has a reputation beyond reputeGreenSmiley has a reputation beyond reputeGreenSmiley has a reputation beyond reputeGreenSmiley has a reputation beyond reputeGreenSmiley has a reputation beyond reputeGreenSmiley has a reputation beyond reputeGreenSmiley has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellkiller View Post
pshh they just trying to scare us by threats, lol that's exactly what i would expect from that caribe and energy *** asses. They show off to other guilds after making peace with blad3 and acidm ROFLMAO, they suck and they like to make it prominent. Pff we ain't disbanding and none of us are leaving so pharaos can shove their threats up their asses.
omg u still think ur handsome lol.
DUAL SWORD
"He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind."
“You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.”
GreenSmiley is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2008, 14:22   #11
henryFTW
Anti-Luv

Location: why u wanna know ? my heart locked....so no way to know , forget that =D
henryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to henryFTW Send a message via Yahoo to henryFTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSmiley View Post
omg u still think ur handsome lol.
u look like theif in ur avatar not Ninja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCIQIRibGRI Red.DeviL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZWD4rCT84 MeXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaucxxx View Post
yea, i admit that he can still kill people with high ping...
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=563368&page=2 in this thread yauc admitted im better than him...
Quote:
Originally Posted by edy-dark View Post
ur one of the few smart,english speaking egy's
rep for that sir
henryFTW is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2008, 16:42   #12
*Risen_Soul*
Hardcore

*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute
hahahahahahahahah noobs threanting noobs *******s

Guild: GODzOfWarS Deputy
Clan: Akatsuki
Server:Constellations->Scorpio
*Risen_Soul* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2008, 18:31   #13
drgonknight

drgonknight is on a distinguished road
im with the noob bldyfng on this 1. sure i may have left the guild but when i get o lvl 95 im coming back. pharaohs can kill us all they want to. WE WILL NOT DISBAND THIS GUILD. to all u pharaohs a$$hole$. ive been through 2 guilds since i started playing. i won't let ya'll tear apart my new 1. im letting any 1 from pharaohs that reads this know. Ya'll have picked the wronggroup of ppl to mess with. i don't remember what famous person in history it was but some 1 said WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT. and i stnd by that with this war. we ain't going to roll over and die without a fight and if ya'll thnk that ur dead wrong. I'd chop my tao's b@!!$ off b 4 i le ya'll tear us apart. lol. anyway thats all ive got 2 say abou that. peace im out.

-------------------------------
Drgonknight (D.K.) taoist-110 water - 92 fire.
whanau and blood pact for life.

stay true to yoursel and stay true to the 1's u love and in return have happiness surround u wherever u go.

Last edited by drgonknight; 06-11-2008 at 18:39.
drgonknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: