Old 06-04-2006, 01:52   #1
C10uD
Banned

C10uD is an unknown quantity at this point
Just because I wanna see reactions, I'm posting it here too :D

Some of you guys take the game way too seriously and whine about any little thing that happens to you... IF the game were made to be nothing but plvling, mining, and whacking monsters, it would be a pretty frigging boring game... So, I have a few things to say- I frankly don't care if you flame whatever or me.

Firstly, stop complaining about the pkers 24/7 -.-, you aren't going to get rid of them. Besides they have their own way of enjoying the game; If they don't exactly correlate with your plans for perfect game play, don't play - you'd do much better off playing tomogotchi for all I care, don't ruin it for everyone else.

Secondly, quit saying that so-and-so have no life and making rude comments at them, it's annoying and chances are you play conquer more than they do; so get a job, get a girlfriend, and get your own place cause you probably wont get either of the other two if your 30 and still living with your mom.

Third, stop being so uptight over everything, I know someone that said she would quit every time someone pked her -.- and a lot of you are the same... I have this to say - stop procrastinating and do it already; if your going to be like that no one wants you around anyhow.

Fourth-to the noobs-, stop asking for plvling and just lvl yourselves already. It is the most annoying thing to be spammed by noobs that are bugging you for plvling when you have something else you want to do. If the high lvl player has a star over their head... then ask for plvling.

Fifth (not necessary) If your going to play on an English server, please take the time to learn how to speak English well enough for others to understand you, cause it is very difficult to make out what you said out of "1kk give sword" or "king tel find plx k?" (Those are actual quotes -.-) Luckily I can understand it most of the time but a lot of people have no idea what you're saying.

Lastly, I have a few rules of C1OuD to make a better game play- eherm.... 1.Pull finger from posterior and let loose already, 2.stop begging 3.stop complaining 4. Do something about it yourself 5.If all else fails to make you content, quit the game or change servers; but you'll find the same thing anywhere you go.

Now that I have that said... YES, I was contradictory to my own article; I have complained about your complaints and abnoxities. YES, I expect to be flamed to the fullest extent at some point or another, but I'll let you in on a secret..... I.... Don't.... Care.... YES, following the saying "be proactive not reactive" makes it better, NO, you don't have to pull your finger from your posterior.. If you like it there go ahead and leave it (whatever floats your boat) YES, I am now going to give you my character name, and server so that you may whine, complain or take revenge for my hurting words in any way you see fit. That is all.

Cl0uD- pyramid C10uD- pyramid C1OuD- arbiter (if you can't find the difference between the three, copy and paste into notepad.

**A couple notes about the things I'm getting flamed most for on the comments page....

1. I did not say to change your language if you can't speak English, if you somehow get that I'm sorry... but you are reading with the wrong mood in mind and probably aren't reading it thouroughly. I simply asked that if you don't speak much English, that you take the time to make it articulate enough for others to understand you.

2. Don't over-read the pker part either; I don't like their attitudes either but you have to suck it up and live with em... kinda like wives and mothers.

3. Lastly, no I don't fluently speak any other language, so stop cursing at me in portugese etc. (or continue, it doesn't really matter to me) but I do understand little bits of some other languages so watch what you say or you might be the center attention in my next flame j/k
C10uD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2006, 02:21   #2
Andjeo
#ERROR!#

Andjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Andjeo
ok

___Andjeo__***9572;®***920;J@***331;***294;@§***9574;€®___
0***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;130>130>113
Andjeo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2006, 02:24   #3
$m0KeY
ƒAƒ“ƒgƒj[

$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute
my reactions was NO WAY IM READING ALL THE BULL****!!!
$m0KeY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2006, 05:46   #4
C10uD
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by $m0KeY
awwwww... you're no fun
Old 06-04-2006, 05:49   #5
Big_Smoke
ganjalover

Big_Smoke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Old 06-04-2006, 06:30   #6
SpectrumBlue
SexDeviant

SpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond reputeSpectrumBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I read it all in the story board. -.- Can I have a cookie now for reading it twice?
SpectrumBlue is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2006, 06:49   #7
Andjeo
#ERROR!#

Andjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond reputeAndjeo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Andjeo
Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
I read it all in the story board. -.- Can I have a cookie now for reading it twice?
4 U...

___Andjeo__***9572;®***920;J@***331;***294;@§***9574;€®___
0***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;130>130>113
Andjeo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2006, 06:53   #8
Jojomujo
Banned

Jojomujo is an unknown quantity at this point
if people were not complaining more smartasses would think "hold on a sec why am I bothering with this this game sucks worse then beign a crack addict"
and ****ing forget thier responsibilities to waste half of thier given time for a useless game,

either that or just use any means they can get ( botting or w\e if everyone would bot it would get legal cause TQ only want money)
or just play for fun and stick to TG if you really want to keep playing not be a lifeless robot like 99% of the peoples mindset is especially on new servs
Jojomujo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2006, 06:58   #9
Mylus

Mylus is on a distinguished road
Some of you guys take the game way too seriously and whine about any little thing that happens to you... IF the game were made to be nothing but plvling, mining, and whacking monsters, it would be a pretty frigging boring game... So, I have a few things to say- I frankly don't care if you flame whatever or me.

Firstly, stop complaining about the pkers 24/7 -.-, you aren't going to get rid of them. Besides they have their own way of enjoying the game; If they don't exactly correlate with your plans for perfect game play, don't play - you'd do much better off playing tomogotchi for all I care, don't ruin it for everyone else.

Secondly, quit saying that so-and-so have no life and making rude comments at them, it's annoying and chances are you play conquer more than they do; so get a job, get a girlfriend, and get your own place cause you probably wont get either of the other two if your 30 and still living with your mom.

Third, stop being so uptight over everything, I know someone that said she would quit every time someone pked her -.- and a lot of you are the same... I have this to say - stop procrastinating and do it already; if your going to be like that no one wants you around anyhow.

Fourth-to the noobs-, stop asking for plvling and just lvl yourselves already. It is the most annoying thing to be spammed by noobs that are bugging you for plvling when you have something else you want to do. If the high lvl player has a star over their head... then ask for plvling.

Fifth (not necessary) If your going to play on an English server, please take the time to learn how to speak English well enough for others to understand you, cause it is very difficult to make out what you said out of "1kk give sword" or "king tel find plx k?" (Those are actual quotes -.-) Luckily I can understand it most of the time but a lot of people have no idea what you're saying.

Lastly, I have a few rules of C1OuD to make a better game play- eherm.... 1.Pull finger from posterior and let loose already, 2.stop begging 3.stop complaining 4. Do something about it yourself 5.If all else fails to make you content, quit the game or change servers; but you'll find the same thing anywhere you go.

Now that I have that said... YES, I was contradictory to my own article; I have complained about your complaints and abnoxities. YES, I expect to be flamed to the fullest extent at some point or another, but I'll let you in on a secret..... I.... Don't.... Care.... YES, following the saying "be proactive not reactive" makes it better, NO, you don't have to pull your finger from your posterior.. If you like it there go ahead and leave it (whatever floats your boat) YES, I am now going to give you my character name, and server so that you may whine, complain or take revenge for my hurting words in any way you see fit. That is all.

Cl0uD- pyramid C10uD- pyramid, arbiter (if you can't find the difference between the two, copy and paste into notepad.
Mylus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2006, 07:34   #10
$m0KeY
ƒAƒ“ƒgƒj[

$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute$m0KeY has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Mylus

Cl0uD- pyramid C10uD- pyramid, arbiter (if you can't find the difference between the two, copy and paste into notepad.
GOD!!! another essay im not reading lol ok i will read i think it would come in handy putting me to sleep
$m0KeY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2006, 11:01   #11
Jookie

Jookie has a reputation beyond reputeJookie has a reputation beyond reputeJookie has a reputation beyond reputeJookie has a reputation beyond reputeJookie has a reputation beyond reputeJookie has a reputation beyond reputeJookie has a reputation beyond reputeJookie has a reputation beyond reputeJookie has a reputation beyond reputeJookie has a reputation beyond reputeJookie has a reputation beyond repute
cloud, the english thing was already discussed on another thread but yes i agree with you. Learn english so people can understand you. I have a few more quotes that might get the people that can't speak english say" I sound like that"

"I ned pll 2 et higer lvl"=(I think) I need plvl to get higher lvled

"Ccan i brow som munny fro u"=(this one i understood right away but still he sounded stupid saying it) Can i borrow some money from you.

most of these are bad typing and bad english put into one. And thats another thing, typing skills. learn those before playing any MMORPG too.

and to the fourth part of the statement, noobs can ask for plvl, just they can't spam it to the point were you get so pissed off, you pk them/insult them/etc...

i really think this should be stickied

Old 06-04-2006, 11:03   #12
JabsSlayerx
Retired

JabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to JabsSlayerx Send a message via MSN to JabsSlayerx
Quote:
Old 06-04-2006, 11:28   #13
C10uD
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
Yes... cookie for you
Old 06-04-2006, 11:29   #14
Lorderon

Lorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond reputeLorderon has a reputation beyond repute
i agree!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2006, 11:40   #15
hfsfan928
*Insert witty phrase here

hfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond reputehfsfan928 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Basically.

Done with CO, trolling forums for pleasure.
hfsfan928 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: