Old 08-31-2008, 08:43   #46
Ashmawy
Ashmawy

Ashmawy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ashmawy Send a message via Yahoo to Ashmawy
Spilttttttttttttttttt

Split and merge us to Gryphon. I miss my friends

Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon

I like My Guild and i Think the best Fire is AcidBurN and The Best Tro is END~OF~THEWORLD And The Best Warr is I PK I and The Best Water LancLot

hmmmmmmmm Iam ~~General~~
Ashmawy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2008, 08:45   #47
Anastasia
Banned

Anastasia has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia has a reputation beyond repute
oh no =((((((( *crying* pls not gryphon..
I'm tryin to play a non-egy server..
And no I'm not racist, but 90% of them are so annoying tem ya man bliz, ok or no?
Anastasia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2008, 09:06   #48
~~General~~

~~General~~ is on a distinguished road
I Need Spilt

Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon

I like My Guild and i Think the best Fire is AcidBurN and The Best Tro is END~OF~THEWORLD And The Best Warr is I PK I and The Best Water LancLot [/size]

My Best Friend Are ( Andrew & Jessy & Kiara )
~~General~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2008, 18:43   #49
bloodyfng
Werewolf

bloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond repute
silent spam,

signed
what you think

HG>Scorpio
bldyfng 130-130-131 pure tro
been trained by the best, still cant ss for sht
GL of of Blood~Pact
DL of Toy Soldures

>-whanau-< for life

Family Never Dies

I feet the change..
back to a better day
hair stands on the back of my neck
wild is the preservation of the world
so seek the wolf within
thy self
bloodyfng is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2008, 17:27   #50
Maximum_Death

Maximum_Death will become famous soon enough
Split us to Gryphon, don't matter who's there if I get back with the old crew... DEATH AND OLO FTW!!!

XxRagnarokxX 110/130/103 water/warrior/nin first 2nd rb ninja ever!

ShadowBlaster (RB stats to be announced later hehehe)

TaintedSoul - Liberty

Some people want it to happen, others wish it to happen, and others tear down the walls of resistance and make it happen.
Maximum_Death is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2008, 17:30   #51
Maximum_Death

Maximum_Death will become famous soon enough
Oh and I'll be back as soon as my piece of beetle dung computer is back from the shop.... $240 for a new motherboard = laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. Oh well miss ya'll and hopefully I'll be seeing you in another week or two >.<

(No Games allowed on my laptop or I'd be on now, sorry gotta keep this thing for school and work only)

XxRagnarokxX 110/130/103 water/warrior/nin first 2nd rb ninja ever!

ShadowBlaster (RB stats to be announced later hehehe)

TaintedSoul - Liberty

Some people want it to happen, others wish it to happen, and others tear down the walls of resistance and make it happen.
Maximum_Death is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2008, 19:30   #52
henry again
Anti-phils

henry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond reputehenry again has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum_Death View Post
Oh and I'll be back as soon as my piece of beetle dung computer is back from the shop.... $240 for a new motherboard = laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. Oh well miss ya'll and hopefully I'll be seeing you in another week or two >.<

(No Games allowed on my laptop or I'd be on now, sorry gotta keep this thing for school and work only)
god with u bro

HEnRY: trojan 130 none reborn 5 years ago , finally im 130

SEMI-QUITT

16 Cheater jailed by me , and still counting

<3Anastasia<3
henry again is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2008, 23:18   #53
DemonsBane

DemonsBane is on a distinguished road
we need split

so damn hard to get on server. we need to split so we all have a chance to play so plz here us and do something about the overcrowded server.
DemonsBane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2008, 07:30   #54
HG_carnage
Aussie PWN

HG_carnage has a reputation beyond reputeHG_carnage has a reputation beyond reputeHG_carnage has a reputation beyond reputeHG_carnage has a reputation beyond reputeHG_carnage has a reputation beyond reputeHG_carnage has a reputation beyond reputeHG_carnage has a reputation beyond reputeHG_carnage has a reputation beyond reputeHG_carnage has a reputation beyond reputeHG_carnage has a reputation beyond reputeHG_carnage has a reputation beyond repute
Hidden Spam

Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to GryphonSplit and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to GryphonSplit and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to GryphonSplit and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon. Split and merge us to Gryphon

i~Got~T~Qed
level 60ish (wewt i pwn!)
war~war~tro (eventually if i dont quit again)
HG_carnage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2008, 04:02   #55
~~General~~

~~General~~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by henry again View Post
god with u bro
i think that me 2

I like My Guild and i Think the best Fire is AcidBurN and The Best Tro is END~OF~THEWORLD And The Best Warr is I PK I and The Best Water LancLot [/size]

My Best Friend Are ( Andrew & Jessy & Kiara )
~~General~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2008, 08:50   #56
ViolaAsh

ViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond repute
Although I come back once a while,

SPLIT THIS FCUKING SEVER! ITS OVERCROWDED !

Member of Heroes - Trust and honor. If we die, we die as a hero. If we lose, we lose as a winner. If we win, we win as a Legend. Viola.Ash
ViolaAsh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2008, 18:28   #57
icicles

icicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond reputeicicles has a reputation beyond repute
ok.. gryphon has been merged with a diff server already so give up on that part of the request.. but has anyone bothered to go to the main co site and report when its full.... i wonder ... https://support.91.com/server/index.php ... at least there u can report it and tq MIGHT get the message
~LadyDestiny~... gone forever but never forgotten. Living life to make her proud
also a big thx to wisper for my avatar

Quote:
If u lag when u cross the road you will get hit by a bus, and never have known it was coming. Its the same if u lag in the game.
icicles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2008, 16:02   #58
Ewfr 'Gomulee
SECURITY

Ewfr 'Gomulee is an unknown quantity at this point
For once AcidBurn I agree with you. We need a Split most definately. I had to try and log in over 23 times earlier today because it simply kept telling me the server was full. UNACCEPTABLE!

''You're Tickle Bees?, You're Pacifists?, You Like To Tickle People...''

KvasirKnights - Guild Leader
Mobile Infantry - Guild Leader
Charactor: SamuraiMatt
Class: Warrior - Water Tao - Warrior
Level: 130 SecondReborn

Http://KvasirKnights.hyperboards.com
Ewfr 'Gomulee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2008, 03:07   #59
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ok.. gryphon has been merged with a diff server already so give up on that part of the request.. but has anyone bothered to go to the main co site and report when its full.... i wonder ... https://support.91.com/server/index.php ... at least there u can report it and tq MIGHT get the message
Hate to burst the bubble but i cant tell u how many times ive tried it. nothin seems to be working
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2008, 11:14   #60
AlienAlied
PrOdIGiOuS

AlienAlied is a splendid one to beholdAlienAlied is a splendid one to beholdAlienAlied is a splendid one to beholdAlienAlied is a splendid one to beholdAlienAlied is a splendid one to beholdAlienAlied is a splendid one to beholdAlienAlied is a splendid one to beholdAlienAlied is a splendid one to behold
yeah,..
you right this server need this *** split but hurry
Full Super Gears
" 2 socket
" +6/8/7 Blessed -5

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/14982524939/standalone <<-- My PlayList :P
AlienAlied is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: