Old 08-27-2008, 21:03   #16
Fairygirl590

Fairygirl590 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceOfTheDeaf View Post
Oh and also, no matter how much you complain to tq, the server merge is gonna happen, ive seen it where hundreds of players complained and they got merged.
I was told via email by tq's staff that i would be taken seriously and my email would be forwarded onto the main staff and i will do all i can in my power to stop it ok.
Fairygirl590 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 21:03   #17
wach&your&back

wach&your&back is on a distinguished road
what they want from us ' leave us alone we wont merge. vote that all my freinds
wach&your&back is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 21:08   #18
Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit has a reputation beyond reputeFahrenheit has a reputation beyond reputeFahrenheit has a reputation beyond reputeFahrenheit has a reputation beyond reputeFahrenheit has a reputation beyond reputeFahrenheit has a reputation beyond reputeFahrenheit has a reputation beyond reputeFahrenheit has a reputation beyond reputeFahrenheit has a reputation beyond reputeFahrenheit has a reputation beyond reputeFahrenheit has a reputation beyond repute
Make it a poll.

I vote No to merge

FrogPrince:
Tro-Tro Fahrenheit lvl 60

Brawl: 5284 2670 9465
Fahrenheit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 21:08   #19
JoeyLegend

JoeyLegend is on a distinguished road
Yeah that's another good point Zhi.
Level: 130-130-130

Hi!, I'm JoJo, and I play on the first real Conquer Online Pserver, AKA Myths~Gyphon/Cerberus
Catch me there!
JoeyLegend is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 21:11   #20
kymoo

kymoo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to kymoo
i lev in Egypt

my ping on idle movement is 650 & fbs 25

i com from Snowfall server to Cerberus server to hav a Good ping

waht i can do now .......quit game
kymoo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 21:12   #21
Jarchen
J-Mill

Jarchen has a reputation beyond reputeJarchen has a reputation beyond reputeJarchen has a reputation beyond reputeJarchen has a reputation beyond reputeJarchen has a reputation beyond reputeJarchen has a reputation beyond reputeJarchen has a reputation beyond reputeJarchen has a reputation beyond reputeJarchen has a reputation beyond reputeJarchen has a reputation beyond reputeJarchen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jarchen
honestly im split on this..the thought of meeting new ppl and everything seems fun and interesting..but also having to redo everything and try and get use to everyone that u didnt know before is going to be hard..but if i had to choose i would say lets merge
Old 08-27-2008, 21:12   #22
Fahrenheit

Fahrenheit has a reputation beyond reputeFahrenheit has a reputation beyond reputeFahrenheit has a reputation beyond reputeFahrenheit has a reputation beyond reputeFahrenheit has a reputation beyond reputeFahrenheit has a reputation beyond reputeFahrenheit has a reputation beyond reputeFahrenheit has a reputation beyond reputeFahrenheit has a reputation beyond reputeFahrenheit has a reputation beyond reputeFahrenheit has a reputation beyond repute
Cerberus is already a pretty good server imo...

FrogPrince:
Tro-Tro Fahrenheit lvl 60

Brawl: 5284 2670 9465
Fahrenheit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 21:13   #23
Fairygirl590

Fairygirl590 is on a distinguished road
I'm just going to add a point.

I am from australia. 80 percent of cerberus is egyptians. they are further away then me = more lag. Think about that TQ
Fairygirl590 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 21:23   #24
KABITO!
O_o YOU!

KABITO! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceOfTheDeaf View Post
Oh and also, no matter how much you complain to tq, the server merge is gonna happen, ive seen it where hundreds of players complained and they got merged.
Also, there was suposed to be an update around the start of July (i'm not gonna mention it incase it gives TQ any idea's O_o) but anyway, I think enough people complained about it and TQ never added it. So HOPEFULLY TQ will get the hint if there's enough support backing this.
Potency: What's it to ya?! o.O

Server: Gryphon/Cerberus

Currently: Sleeping *zzzz*
KABITO! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 21:26   #25
Rha§ta

Rha§ta is on a distinguished road
I agree with everyone but I want a merge lol!
Old 08-27-2008, 21:32   #26
KABITO!
O_o YOU!

KABITO! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rha§ta View Post
I agree with everyone but I want a merge lol!
it's kind of hard to understand how you can agree with everyone (assuming you're agreeing with us that don't want the merge) and yet say you want a merge anyway.
Potency: What's it to ya?! o.O

Server: Gryphon/Cerberus

Currently: Sleeping *zzzz*
KABITO! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 21:45   #27
faisalsahak01
Banned

faisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond reputefaisalsahak01 has a reputation beyond repute
merge

once a company says something they have to do it but as us the people who it affects should atleast get a refund on our nobility rank donates and yeah this server merge is a good idea for me i barly lag now my max ping i had in this game (NONE QUEST PART) is 250 so lag is no problem for me but the people that spend so much on this game deserve a say in this merge
so many more people whom spent 1K-2K US will quit conquer and that realy sucks so in return conquer should get a better quality network or sumthing for their ping to b low and refund nobility ranks
faisalsahak01 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 21:47   #28
ViolaAsh

ViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond repute
I hope TQ can split Scorpio and merge us with Gryphon. So I can meet my old friends there.

Member of Heroes - Trust and honor. If we die, we die as a hero. If we lose, we lose as a winner. If we win, we win as a Legend. Viola.Ash
ViolaAsh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 21:47   #29
germanguy

germanguy is on a distinguished road
stop the sever merge

i agree i don't want the sever merge to happen because it going to take us along time before we can get all of our friends and other stuff back and most ppl from the gryphon sever well be pking the hell out of us i have a noob on gryphon sever theres lot of high lvl Egyptians witch that will screw up the prices for every thing cerberus is my home sever its the first sever i ever play so lets just hope the sever wont be merge if it does happen im quiting the game
germanguy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2008, 22:04   #30
HypoZoniC!
Nothing

HypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond reputeHypoZoniC! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to HypoZoniC!
i don't care about the merge tbh they seem cool enuf the people on cerb mostly are douches and think r so great these new people are better and gonna kick there ass
~|BioHazzard|~ - Tro-Arch, 130-113 - Met Noob.
TinkyWinky - Wat-War-Nin, 130-130-130 - Retired - Light
Guardian - Nin-War-Fire, 130-130-130 - Retired - Light
DreadMist - Wat-Tro-Arch, 110-120-130 - Retired - Light
Panic - Wat-War-Tro, 110-130-130 - Retired - Gryphon/Cerberus
King~Hypozonic - Pure Fire, 130-130-120 - Retired - Triumph
HypoZoniC! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: