Old 06-02-2008, 01:39   #16
henryFTW
Anti-Luv

Location: why u wanna know ? my heart locked....so no way to know , forget that =D
henryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to henryFTW Send a message via Yahoo to henryFTW
First EOTW never killed me or mido with FB/SS
only with Thunder or Herc...that's all what he can do with me and him...
when i played with him with trojan he used guard and thunder me to pwn me with his poison.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCIQIRibGRI Red.DeviL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZWD4rCT84 MeXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaucxxx View Post
yea, i admit that he can still kill people with high ping...
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=563368&page=2 in this thread yauc admitted im better than him...
Quote:
Originally Posted by edy-dark View Post
ur one of the few smart,english speaking egy's
rep for that sir
henryFTW is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2008, 01:57   #17
Death001

Death001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryFTW View Post
First EOTW never killed me or mido with FB/SS
only with Thunder or Herc...that's all what he can do with me and him...
when i played with him with trojan he used guard and thunder me to pwn me with his poison.......
Its n0t to0 bad to herc a jumping tao and thunder to stuck u
Can u kill without nado?
U guys crying coz u always get killed by them
Death001 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2008, 04:01   #18
Hellkiller

Hellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond reputeHellkiller has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Hellkiller
Angry lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mido.FTW View Post
so why u run when u saw me ?
I don't run away when i see u noob. I run to get back stamina to fb ur ass. when i pwn u, u ask ur noob pharao *****es like revenge to come help ur noob ass. We need stamina to fb retart. anyways now i can pwn ur ass with stig and two herc, and i can poison ur noob ass.
Old 06-02-2008, 05:42   #19
Mido.FTW
Mido.FTW

Mido.FTW has a reputation beyond reputeMido.FTW has a reputation beyond reputeMido.FTW has a reputation beyond reputeMido.FTW has a reputation beyond reputeMido.FTW has a reputation beyond reputeMido.FTW has a reputation beyond reputeMido.FTW has a reputation beyond reputeMido.FTW has a reputation beyond reputeMido.FTW has a reputation beyond reputeMido.FTW has a reputation beyond reputeMido.FTW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Mido.FTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death001 View Post
Can u kill without nado?
5aly 7ad 3'ark ytklam
Mido.FTW is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2008, 05:48   #20
Mido.FTW
Mido.FTW

Mido.FTW has a reputation beyond reputeMido.FTW has a reputation beyond reputeMido.FTW has a reputation beyond reputeMido.FTW has a reputation beyond reputeMido.FTW has a reputation beyond reputeMido.FTW has a reputation beyond reputeMido.FTW has a reputation beyond reputeMido.FTW has a reputation beyond reputeMido.FTW has a reputation beyond reputeMido.FTW has a reputation beyond reputeMido.FTW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Mido.FTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellkiller View Post
I don't run away when i see u noob. I run to get back stamina to fb ur ass. when i pwn u, u ask ur noob pharao *****es like revenge to come help ur noob ass. We need stamina to fb retart. anyways now i can pwn ur ass with stig and two herc, and i can poison ur noob ass.

OMG.....my nado make big Big hole in ur asS

Run..........run...run.....make d/c Couz he will die.....!!!
SuCkS

With my nado u cant close ur eyes
Mido.FTW is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2008, 08:02   #21
Death001

Death001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mido.FTW View Post
5aly 7ad 3'ark ytklam
I didnt get it .explain again?
Old 06-02-2008, 09:25   #22
henryFTW
Anti-Luv

Location: why u wanna know ? my heart locked....so no way to know , forget that =D
henryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Can u kill without nado?
i said i was playing with Trojan like him and he using Guard and his Thunder
read all b4 post

Quote:
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=563368&page=2 in this thread yauc admitted im better than him...
Quote:
rep for that sir
Old 06-02-2008, 09:36   #23
Death001

Quote:
i said i was playing with Trojan like him and he using Guard and his Thunder
read all b4 post
I did
Btw im with u ,he cant fb
Old 06-02-2008, 15:29   #24
henryFTW
Anti-Luv

Quote:
I did
Btw im with u ,he cant fb
yeah...how to kill me with his chines blade

Quote:
Quote:
rep for that sir
Old 06-10-2008, 20:37   #25
~~ćorch~~
Messiah

~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~ćorch~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to ~~ćorch~~
naaah

Quote:
WTF....u dont need to prove that....my ADVICE TO EOTW : Play with fire better than to play with trojan
i never saw trojan with 3 item's +12 and the others +8 and playing with Thunder and USING GUARD too...and he playing with trojan...LMAO >.O
WHY DONT YOU TELL THAT TO ~EnErGy~ your noob LOOSEr GL :-)
playing CO since 2004 :-P
dont use any bot so you will enjoy the game and dont quit :-) proud not to be a botter/autolvler
the best Screeny i have :P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=533747
finally i realized that drinking while walking is dangerous than drinking while you driving
~~ćorch~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2008, 05:53   #26
secret_code
SeCReTcODe

secret_code has a reputation beyond reputesecret_code has a reputation beyond reputesecret_code has a reputation beyond reputesecret_code has a reputation beyond reputesecret_code has a reputation beyond reputesecret_code has a reputation beyond reputesecret_code has a reputation beyond reputesecret_code has a reputation beyond reputesecret_code has a reputation beyond reputesecret_code has a reputation beyond reputesecret_code has a reputation beyond repute
closed
DL in :KOE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
it's not about gears,skills wut u really need
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
botjailed 7 ppl and counting
------------------------------------------------------
HeXoR sux
secret_code is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2008, 07:23   #27
Death001

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret_code View Post
closed
^^
Old 06-11-2008, 13:47   #28
*Risen_Soul*
Hardcore

*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute
guyz killing someon and posting pics is stupidness...some people like dany do it cuz energy and yur messed up guild talk **** and post pics of him dead ...but ppl like yu do it cuz yur stupid u got no life and yur fuking excited that yu killed someone sheesh GET A LIFE

Guild: GODzOfWarS Deputy
Clan: Akatsuki
Server:Constellations->Scorpio
*Risen_Soul* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2008, 16:20   #29
wisper
Banned

wisper has a spectacular aura aboutwisper has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Risen_Soul* View Post
guyz killing someon and posting pics is stupidness...some people like dany do it cuz energy and yur messed up guild talk **** and post pics of him dead ...but ppl like yu do it cuz yur stupid u got no life and yur fuking excited that yu killed someone sheesh GET A LIFE
I think you should be called GreenNinja.
Coz your still so Greeeeeeeen!!
wisper is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2008, 08:24   #30
marguz
BloodPact-

marguz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to marguz
Obviously your a non-lifer mido and you feel overjoyed if you can kill a trojan sometimes you could die a happy man now eh
marguz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: