Old 06-11-2008, 09:28   #1
Carnifex
Mista Luck

Carnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond repute
Pros an cons of

A wat/war/fire versus a troj/war/troj

i'd like to choose between one of them and start working towards it, which is better to have?

converse

Semi-Quit

Carnifex Warrior 127 > Warrior 81 (merchant now)

Gνlgamesh Trojan 130 > Warrior 130 > Water 111(main)
Carnifex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2008, 10:45   #2
~~†orch~~
Messiah

~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to ~~†orch~~
well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnifex View Post

i'd like to choose between one of them and start working towards it, which is better to have?

converse
if you want to owned choose water-war-fire but if you want some adventure and learn a good skills go with the tro-war-tro and they owned them too but you need skills :-) dont be like ~EnErGy~ water-war-tro with a fire skills :-) be like Blade and acid and Dr.Dany skills there forever :P
playing CO since 2004 :-P
dont use any bot so you will enjoy the game and dont quit :-) proud not to be a botter/autolvler
the best Screeny i have :P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=533747
finally i realized that drinking while walking is dangerous than drinking while you driving
~~†orch~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2008, 11:58   #3
xAcidBurNx
WTFpwndOMG

Location: California, USA Posts: 7694 †††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† ††††††††††††††††††††
xAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to xAcidBurNx
fire or trojan are both good. if you want to be a fire, u have got to have good gear to pawn... we need more strong fires in server. that way, people will be ****ed up and start saying good bye to their pots. lool.. if their were like 5 full 2 soc fires hitting on 1 trojan, wooohooo... that aint pretty FIRES FTW....

MESSAGE to fires in our server : Get full 2socs now!!

Officer (inactive)
Water-War-Fire 130-130-131

Azwra|th (my new kickas fire)
Ninja-War-Fire (first EVER) completed 1/14/2009 in 3 weeks 130-130-133
RΐgnΐRπK GL

--==: EQUIPMENT :==--

FULL 2soc bless -7
+12 BS
+12 brace
+12 robe
+12 fan
+12 tower
+12 cap

rest +8

-1 DW
-1 MG

GOLDPRIZE
BRONZEPRIZE

323 BP

xAcidBurNx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2008, 13:42   #4
*Risen_Soul*
Hardcore

*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute*Risen_Soul* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

converse
yu got gilgamesh...so go troj war troj refelect will..own im working on troj war troj i got doe 117...i look for yu everyday yu never there afk or black name...but ehich ever yu pick it wil be a good choice

Guild: GODzOfWarS Deputy
Clan: Akatsuki
Server:Constellations->Scorpio
*Risen_Soul* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2008, 14:38   #5
henryFTW
Anti-Luv

Location: why u wanna know ? my heart locked....so no way to know , forget that =D
henryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to henryFTW Send a message via Yahoo to henryFTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~†orch~~ View Post
if you want to owned choose water-war-fire but if you want some adventure and learn a good skills go with the tro-war-tro and they owned them too but you need skills :-) dont be like ~EnErGy~ water-war-tro with a fire skills :-) be like Blade and acid and Dr.Dany skills there forever :P
idiot...Blad3 water-war-tro....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCIQIRibGRI Red.DeviL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZWD4rCT84 MeXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaucxxx View Post
yea, i admit that he can still kill people with high ping...
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=563368&page=2 in this thread yauc admitted im better than him...
Quote:
Originally Posted by edy-dark View Post
ur one of the few smart,english speaking egy's
rep for that sir
henryFTW is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2008, 16:16   #6
wisper
Banned

wisper has a spectacular aura aboutwisper has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

converse
I personally would go trojan cos i love fb/herc. A fire is still good but you do need better gears to be an effective fire. If your potency isnt high, a trojan with decent gears can probably 2 to 3 herc you which isnt that hard. Whether you probably have to nado a troj about 8-10 times (i think) but if the troj has pots then its gonna be a long time b4 you can kill it.

Also there is more +1 one hand than +1 backswords. lol...Right Acid?

Both classs pwns, just depends on how good you are. Upside to a fire is that you can attack archers when they are flying but trojan just have to sit there and pot.

O yeah and lvling a Fire is a *****......imagine lvling a 2nd rb fire
wisper is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2008, 18:40   #7
NeoDragon

NeoDragon is on a distinguished road
everyone knocks off the warrior or just use it for reflect. idk if what gnad told me about one 2nd RB warrior is true, but she was said to have +12 armor and good ears and took only 100's from a fire Dr.Dany's caliber. problem is it takes alot of +'s to make a warrior good enough to kill cause even at 130 full one-soc only has 12k attack while a troj will have 20k+ with the same gear, still it would be intresting to see a warrior with some +12 gear to see how it would fair against fires

NeoDrag--Archer/Archer 130---quit
Serene-----110/130/xx---water-warrior/quit

Blood Pact member

"The sky is the sky everywhere you go, and people are people"
NeoDragon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2008, 22:15   #8
~~†orch~~
Messiah

~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to ~~†orch~~
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAcidBurNx View Post
fire or trojan are both good. if you want to be a fire, u have got to have good gear to pawn... we need more strong fires in server. that way, people will be ****ed up and start saying good bye to their pots. lool.. if their were like 5 full 2 soc fires hitting on 1 trojan, wooohooo... that aint pretty FIRES FTW....

MESSAGE to fires in our server : Get full 2socs now!!
2-3 are enough to pwned a very good tro most of all if we are together or viola,hex,new PDD,ghostmaker and Officer all of them are in our side so we dont need no more fire we need a very good water,,, anyway that what my next plan so i might give to all of you my job b4... and do the job to revive our allies......
playing CO since 2004 :-P
dont use any bot so you will enjoy the game and dont quit :-) proud not to be a botter/autolvler
the best Screeny i have :P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=533747
finally i realized that drinking while walking is dangerous than drinking while you driving
~~†orch~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2008, 22:29   #9
MagicMe

MagicMe is just really niceMagicMe is just really niceMagicMe is just really niceMagicMe is just really nice
depends wat u liek really. if u enjoy the whole concept of trojan fighting skills then go trojan.

if u like to be like dr.dany and zap the crap outta peeps. go fire.

Simple really. go for what u enjoy doing. all does come down to skill in my opinion
Old 06-12-2008, 02:14   #10
XdeathmanX
DEAD!

XdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to XdeathmanX
I think it would be more better if you gonna make a fire use a Troj Warr Fire

Rest in peace Emyli, I'll never forget you.

Lifes a game and we need to play it correct, do the right moves and don't get caught up in loads a mess, be calm don't be stressed, be sure to pass the test, stand your ground and don't let others put you to the test.

The greatest botter!!
The great terminate ;D (Sorry they have deleted the thread : /)
I wins, Thanks TQ for cleaning up the game ^_^
XdeathmanX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2008, 11:02   #11
bloodyfng
Werewolf

bloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond reputebloodyfng has a reputation beyond repute
watr/war/watr
water tao with superman ftw!!
only class that can use sprman other than war.
still havent seen one yet, but that would b sweet!!!
id do it, but im still tryin to get my main to b a badass.
life sux when u cant bulk
what you think

HG>Scorpio
bldyfng 130-130-131 pure tro
been trained by the best, still cant ss for sht
GL of of Blood~Pact
DL of Toy Soldures

>-whanau-< for life

Family Never Dies

I feet the change..
back to a better day
hair stands on the back of my neck
wild is the preservation of the world
so seek the wolf within
thy self
bloodyfng is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2008, 13:59   #12
Anarchy
Banned

Anarchy has a reputation beyond reputeAnarchy has a reputation beyond reputeAnarchy has a reputation beyond reputeAnarchy has a reputation beyond reputeAnarchy has a reputation beyond reputeAnarchy has a reputation beyond reputeAnarchy has a reputation beyond reputeAnarchy has a reputation beyond reputeAnarchy has a reputation beyond reputeAnarchy has a reputation beyond reputeAnarchy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Anarchy Send a message via AIM to Anarchy Send a message via Yahoo to Anarchy
Quote:

converse
if u want to find out you can purchase my char
Anarchy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2008, 14:05   #13
xAcidBurNx
WTFpwndOMG

Location: California, USA Posts: 7694 †††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† ††††††††††††††††††††
xAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to xAcidBurNx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
if u want to find out you can purchase my char
booooo

Officer (inactive)
Water-War-Fire 130-130-131

Azwra|th (my new kickas fire)
Ninja-War-Fire (first EVER) completed 1/14/2009 in 3 weeks 130-130-133
RΐgnΐRπK GL

--==: EQUIPMENT :==--

FULL 2soc bless -7
+12 BS
+12 brace
+12 robe
+12 fan
+12 tower
+12 cap

rest +8

-1 DW
-1 MG

GOLDPRIZE
BRONZEPRIZE

323 BP

xAcidBurNx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2008, 15:43   #14
Marc1k1
Maaku

Marc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond reputeMarc1k1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Marc1k1 Send a message via Skype™ to Marc1k1
Hmm , Wat-War-Tro could be good i guess but will you keep any of the skills from Water Tao after 2nd rb into Trojan? if so then i say go for that ... but fires are quite powerful in the right hands (AKA , If you have all the time in the world to play conquer and train up your Charecter... then fine go for fire , If not go for Trojan

~Old Characters~
.:-Scorpio-:.
marc1k1 - Wat/Tro - 110 - Mobile Infantry (DL)
Marc2k2 - Archer - 110 - Mobile Infantry (DL)
FreedomCall - Tro/Tro - 103 - None

.:-Dark-:.
Doku - Warrior - 111 - No Guild
Marc1k1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2008, 21:45   #15
henryFTW
Anti-Luv

Location: why u wanna know ? my heart locked....so no way to know , forget that =D
henryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to henryFTW Send a message via Yahoo to henryFTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyfng View Post
watr/war/watr
water tao with superman ftw!!
only class that can use sprman other than war.
still havent seen one yet, but that would b sweet!!!
id do it, but im still tryin to get my main to b a badass.
life sux when u cant bulk
there is one water-war-water pure 130...lvl 125 now i think
its GANGSTER :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCIQIRibGRI Red.DeviL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZWD4rCT84 MeXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaucxxx View Post
yea, i admit that he can still kill people with high ping...
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=563368&page=2 in this thread yauc admitted im better than him...
Quote:
Originally Posted by edy-dark View Post
ur one of the few smart,english speaking egy's
rep for that sir
henryFTW is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: