Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-27-2015, 23:35   #256
zaki...max
Super User

zaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Are you absolutely, totally, swear-on-your-mother's-life sure about that?

and we definitely won't find anything on eepeeveepee which says otherwise?*
Dude try to face it bots = botjail
so im totally legal n dont need to use bots

Spha

Last edited by zaki...max; 07-27-2015 at 23:37. Reason: Wrong spelling
zaki...max is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 23:37   #257
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaki...max View Post
Dude try to face is bots = botjail
so im totally legal n dont need to use bots
Does Cesiang know you bot though? Is it ok to send her all those posts you made on eepeeveepee under the username zaki...max?
Old 07-27-2015, 23:39   #258
zaki...max
Super User

zaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Does Cesiang know you bot though? Is it ok to send her all those posts you made on eepeeveepee under the username zaki...max?
oh all users in elite pvper supposed to use bots then
that user I had ages ago and I dont need to delete it or change it lol

Spha
Old 07-27-2015, 23:40   #259
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
oh all users in elite pvper supposed to use bots then
that user I had ages ago and I dont need to delete it or change it lol
Oh, so you were lying when you said that you have never used bots?

Just like you're lying now bro?

You so trustworthy!
Old 07-27-2015, 23:42   #260
zaki...max
Super User

Quote:
Oh, so you were lying when you said that you have never used bots?

Just like you're lying now bro?

You so trustworthy!
Oh thats mean u r using bots also while u checking elite pvper?

Spha
Old 07-27-2015, 23:48   #261
Promethean

Quote:
Oh thats mean u r using bots also while u checking elite pvper?
I don't have an account on ********ers, but apparently you do (thank you for confirming). Btw, you also don't need an account to read posts and find baddies who use bots (like you do ).
Old 07-27-2015, 23:50   #262
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
I don't get it. How can one prove that he was not using bots? The only solution would be to upload a video with the same fight, but from his perspective...

Please don't tell me that all you have to do is upload a random video
Old 07-27-2015, 23:52   #263
zaki...max
Super User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak3y View Post
I don't get it. How can one prove that he was not using bots? The only solution would be to upload a video with the same fight, but from his perspective...

Please don't tell me that all you have to do is upload a random video
I was lucky to record ctf by kitten just waiting eveyln reply to get out from jail

Spha
Old 07-27-2015, 23:54   #264
Six
Top Player

Six has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I was lucky to record ctf by kitten just waiting eveyln reply to get out from jail
Did you record that with taskbar showing?
Sixinchsub
Warrior

Meteor-Thunder/Lucky7/Wildswan/Pheonix/BabyIcey/Eternity/SummerWind/
Thunder

I dare you to try and melee me.
Six is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 23:54   #265
zaki...max
Super User

Quote:
I don't have an account on ********ers, but apparently you do (thank you for confirming). Btw, you also don't need an account to read posts and find baddies who use bots (like you do ).
system detect bots then who care, and keep stalking me I have nothing to hide :P

Spha
Old 07-27-2015, 23:55   #266
zaki...max
Super User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six View Post
Did you record that with taskbar showing?
Evelyin can reply u by that lol

Spha
Old 07-27-2015, 23:59   #267
zaki...max
Super User

Quote:
Cesiang botjailed by another user not by me
and she can mention that lol

Spha
Old 07-28-2015, 00:03   #268
Promethean

Quote:
system detect bots then who care, and keep stalking me I have nothing to hide :P
I don't care whether you get botjailed by TQ's useless system or not. I just thought the community should know that you have botted in the past and apparently you're happy to lie about it.

Quote:
Cesiang botjailed by another user not by me
and she can mention that lol
Sure. But does she know that you have botted before?
Old 07-28-2015, 00:06   #269
zaki...max
Super User

Quote:
I don't care whether you get botjailed by TQ's useless system or not. I just thought the community should know that you have botted in the past and apparently you're happy to lie about it.

Sure. But does she know that you have botted before?
All elitepk recorded by ton of players go back year ago and get some videos
That warrior would remind that he never win any epk in thunder server once i played there...
so back again if u think im using bots u have vidsters and Gms for sure just dont annoying me lol

Spha
Old 07-28-2015, 00:16   #270
Promethean

Quote:
All elitepk recorded by ton of players go back year ago and get some videos
That warrior would remind that he never win any epk in thunder server once i played there...
so back again if u think im using bots u have vidsters and Gms for sure just dont annoying me lol
Can you please stop changing the subject.

I don't need vidsters and GMs, I have evidence of you saying "thanks for bot bro" on eepeeveepee, why would i need GMs (which you have in your pocket anyway)?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: