Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-21-2015, 21:39   #241
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
Both sides of that miserable server are using illegal stuff and they should all be banned forever. Can we stop talking about them now? The Khaled/jefe drama already took so long and we are missing his precious input and showing off on the forums after he got rekt, Rey or whatever did the smart thing and confessed, that Zaki/Sophia/army or whatever thing already got caught before or will get caught soon. They are all filthy botters and the innocent account owners(if they were innocent) will get rekt in the process

Are the GMs corrupt? Not all of them, but some just favor heavy bulkers compared to regular players because those bulkers are the ones that keep the money cow running

I am fed up with this BabyIcey ****, please keep it to your miserable server forum right here
http://bbs.co.91.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193

We should do more Code Cracker threads and talk more about politics maybe?
I honestly have no hat in that BabyIcey stuff but the botjailing thing is bigger than their drama. To get continuously caught cheating and having a GM lie for you to bail you out, that is a big problem and something that needs to be discussed. Rxin is ignoring this because its something he doesn't want to get involved with. Probably because if this is brought up to higher ups in TQ and Carina gets evaluated she could lose her job.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2015, 23:05   #242
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
Being able to cheat two to three times and get away with it is just as rediculous. They should only get one chance to quit cheating.
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2015, 23:26   #243
Bco

Bco is on a distinguished road
If facebook GM staff changes i doubt sophia would be a ninja anymore lol
Bco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2015, 04:42   #244
Deathclaw

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
The ToS is a contract DC.
Yea and? The question was whether it would be relevant or irrelevant if it was not a legally binding contract.
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2015, 09:29   #245
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
I knew that it would have turned out like this. The moment I noticed he changed the topic by putting the word "stop tq" instead of the "stop customer" which the topic was about, I knew he'd play that out funny.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2015, 09:58   #246
Zynn
Girl Gamer

Zynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond repute
When the **** did this get to be 17 pages, last time I looked it was 7.
Call me daddy

#RealGirlGamer #ProudFeminist #EqualityForAllHumanBeans #IDontFkWitYewwwwwww
Zynn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2015, 06:44   #247
Sargon~

Sargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Requesting logical debate rather than conspiracy theories is hardly sucking up so someone. I felt like a topic was needed to clear up what was "corruption" and what isn't. A guy that thinks all GM's are against him because he didn't win the latest tournament because of "blatant cheating", while nothing is going on whatsoever is the things I try to weed out here.

The lamisto case wasn't corruption either. Tq was pretty much held hostage at that point and felt they needed to give him a false sense of victory. In my eyes, they made a perfectly acceptable decision there. If someone that managed to throw your game servers offline is happy with a few pixels, why not let him? They didn't think the public would notice because gears like those were common. They forgot however that they weren't common on the classic servers, resulting in people finding out.

TQ fixed the problem, banned lamisto and finished it. Lamisto got nothing in return. He didn't win anything on royalty even with the gears.

The lamisto case was always just blown up to something it wasn't.

So by all means, rather than having a healthy debate, continue to throw posts to try and taunt me with childish demeanor, you won't get far.

I'm playing the devils advocate in this thread. I'm not defending their large amount of incompentence nor their unusual large amount of greed for money, I am defending them from situations that are hardly their fault and people love to throw at them anyway.
Well it might seem I went personal but I had no intention in being personal in any way so if you might have gotten that vibe, I'm sorry for that then.

In my eyes it just looks like you keep defending TQ in every thread there is. I'm also aware of that there are some people who do their job as they should, altough those TQ employees are getting rare by the day.

But you can't hide the fact there is quite a lot of corruption, these days gms and players have each other on FB and even on skype. Now you can't tell me that those kind of relations will have no impact on the GM's decision making, the chances are higher that that GM will favor this friend (player) in a positive way for them as "friends".

I'm sorry to tell you but with a big company like TQ, you cant have customer service or GM's have players on their fb or skype, because you have to keep the playfield for all the players equal.
If you can't work as a professional then you as a employee of TQ fail big times or it is TQ who can't keep their employees work as they should have.

As for the lamisto case, I'dont find it blown up in any way, if you are as big as the TQ company. The problem with Lamisto was solved in a terrible manner in my eyes, if it hadn't been for Lamisto who uploaded the conversation with Babyicy then it he could have gone away with it.

I sadly don't exactly know what TQ did behind the scenes with the case of Lamisto, but these kind of hackers/criminals can get arrested when you make work of this with the authorities.

So corruption exist as of now but it's hard to proof since both TQ employees and CO players are running their show on Skype, social media or other conversation tools. Though there are some people who can bring up some evidence, but on the other hand GM's/Admins might delete it from the threads.

Last edited by Sargon~; 07-24-2015 at 06:58.
Sargon~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2015, 07:04   #248
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargon~ View Post
Well it might seem I went personal but I had no intention in being personal in any way so if you might have gotten that vibe, I'm sorry for that then.

In my eyes it just looks like you keep defending TQ in every thread there is. I'm also aware of that there are some people who do their job as they should, altough those TQ employees are getting rare by the day.

But you can't hide the fact there is quite a lot of corruption, these days gms and players have each other on FB and even on skype. Now you can't tell me that those kind of relations will have no impact on the GM's decision making, the chances are higher that that GM will favor this friend (player) in a positive way for them as "friends".

I'm sorry to tell you but with a big company like TQ, you cant have customer service or GM's have players on their fb or skype, because you have to keep the playfield for all the players equal.
If you can't work as a professional then you as a employee of TQ fail big times or it is TQ who can't keep their employees work as they should have.

As for the lamisto case, I'dont find it blown up in any way. If you are as big as the TQ company. The problem with Lamisto was solved in a terrible manner in my eyes, if it hadn't been for Lamisto who uploaded the conversation with Babyicy then it he could have gone away with it.

I sadly don't exactly know what TQ did behind the scenes with the case of Lamisto, but these kind of hackers/criminals can get arrested when you make work of this with the authorities.

So corruption exist as of now but it's hard to proof since both TQ employees and CO players are running their show on Skype, social media or other conversation tools. Though there are some people who can bring up some evidence, but on the other hand GM's/Admins might delete it from the threads.
Yes, it felt personal. Okay, apology accepted, we'll move on.

You haven't read much threads I came into if you think I'm the local defender of TQ. I'm just extremely sceptical towards players that claim something happened to them and claim they got personally targeted by a TQ employee. Like claims that a GM botjailed someone because he's friends with player X.

Yes, they lack in the field of professionalism as adding someone to skype, facebook or whatever isn't acceptable. You shouldn't be making friends with people doing their job, I completely agree there. However, apart from Carina's intervention in that latest case, I have never heard of someone being given benefits for befriending a GM. Au contraire, if you remember several mods on these forums that were friendly with GM's for several years, later got caught botting by the system and hemp pretty much evicted them from the mod team and banned their forum accounts.

With lamisto, he was never in the clear even if he didn't post the conversation. People noticed his gear way before that and brought it up. Back then I was also in contact with GM's often and the moment they fixed the glitch he abused to lagg the system, they would ban him. Giving him a set of pixels was merely to keep him occupied for a while.

Lamisto was from Romania. They had, at least back then, not a single law which they could prosecute him under. Heck, I think even now they still don't have any laws regarding that. According to Romanian law, he did nothing wrong.

You're also mistaken in that I defend TQ. I'm just being very sceptical towards players that bring their stories that usually have so many holes in them I find it hard to believe. Like I said, there is a lot you can blame on TQ. Greed, incompetence, not being professional. But if people are using those things to back their self spun story for attention or whatever, I will be one of the people here that lays it bare for his sheer amusement.

That's why I made this thread. I wanted to distinct the true problems from the random crap that flew around. After all the debate and the mountain of accusations that were given, only one case where carina intervened wrongly stands. That was the point of my thread, to get information if something really did go wrong. Just to get this piece of information, we had to disprove at least 30 other accusations here as they were obviously either irrelevant, redundant or lies.

Last edited by ~*panda*~; 07-24-2015 at 07:09.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 20:17   #249
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=614119&page=3
Kitten*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79rHRtV3juY&feature=youtu.be
[3rd party program]

Now Carina will once again release one of Sophia/Cee characters even though they have been botjailed for the 10th time...

Sophia is using the same thing now but wont use it in 1v1, only in group fights because its harder to prove something is being used.

I'm sure Carina will work her magic though as she has several times.

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 20:34   #250
Six
Top Player

Six has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
Kitten*
[3rd party program]

Now Carina will once again release one of Sophia/Cee characters even though they have been botjailed for the 10th time...

Sophia is using the same thing now but wont use it in 1v1, only in group fights because its harder to prove something is being used.

Kitten just can't seem to stay out of botjail HAHA
Sixinchsub
Warrior

Meteor-Thunder/Lucky7/Wildswan/Pheonix/BabyIcey/Eternity/SummerWind/
Thunder

I dare you to try and melee me.
Six is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 20:59   #251
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Kitten* appears in the video around 2:28.
The ending is funny.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 23:17   #252
zaki...max
Super User

zaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
Kitten*
[3rd party program]

Hhhhhhhh that thing become funny getting jailed twice in same month old one cleared still this time what ever u did guys as long as u can prove it by videos u will get out for free and jail time will clear....
tips: Kitten* will release by eveliyn this week for free just rem my words

Spha
zaki...max is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 23:24   #253
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaki...max View Post
Hhhhhhhh that thing become funny getting jailed twice in same month old one cleared still this time what ever u did guys as long as u can prove it by videos u will get out for free and jail time will clear....
tips: Kitten* will release by eveliyn this week for free just rem my words
Hey Zika,

You never answered my question. Have you ever used a bot?

Prom.
Old 07-27-2015, 23:26   #254
zaki...max
Super User

zaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Hey Zika,

You never answered my question. Have you ever used a bot?

Prom.
nope

Spha
zaki...max is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 23:33   #255
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaki...max View Post
nope
Are you absolutely, totally, swear-on-your-mother's-life sure about that?

and we definitely won't find anything on eepeeveepee which says otherwise?*

Last edited by Promethean; 07-27-2015 at 23:34. Reason: *Don't worry, we already have.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: