Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-19-2015, 09:59   #196
zaki...max
Super User

zaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six View Post
Proof You're botting and think you can get away with it?
as long as u can proof u r normal then who care

Spha
zaki...max is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2015, 10:36   #197
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaki...max View Post
u cant botjail me for what ever im using
What were you using?
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2015, 10:56   #198
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargon~ View Post
I wonder what TQ feeds you...

1 Are you one of those that suck up to those employed by TQ?
2 Is there any reason for you doing that?
3 Do you honestly think there aren't any TQ employees corrupt?

Here is something when i actively played CO.2 on a daily base back then when this guy flipped Conquer online on its head.
http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/...ed-conquer-%29

Sorry if this has already been posted
Requesting logical debate rather than conspiracy theories is hardly sucking up so someone. I felt like a topic was needed to clear up what was "corruption" and what isn't. A guy that thinks all GM's are against him because he didn't win the latest tournament because of "blatant cheating", while nothing is going on whatsoever is the things I try to weed out here.

The lamisto case wasn't corruption either. Tq was pretty much held hostage at that point and felt they needed to give him a false sense of victory. In my eyes, they made a perfectly acceptable decision there. If someone that managed to throw your game servers offline is happy with a few pixels, why not let him? They didn't think the public would notice because gears like those were common. They forgot however that they weren't common on the classic servers, resulting in people finding out.

TQ fixed the problem, banned lamisto and finished it. Lamisto got nothing in return. He didn't win anything on royalty even with the gears.

The lamisto case was always just blown up to something it wasn't.

So by all means, rather than having a healthy debate, continue to throw posts to try and taunt me with childish demeanor, you won't get far.

I'm playing the devils advocate in this thread. I'm not defending their large amount of incompentence nor their unusual large amount of greed for money, I am defending them from situations that are hardly their fault and people love to throw at them anyway.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2015, 11:12   #199
zaki...max
Super User

zaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
What were you using?
Using my hand :P

Spha
Old 07-19-2015, 17:28   #200
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Using my hand :P
I'm not talking about abstinence I'm talking about bots. Which ones do you use?
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2015, 22:05   #201
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by -kirito View Post
what were you using?
Quote:
using my hand
Quote:
Originally Posted by -kirito View Post
i'm not talking about abstinence i'm talking about bots. Which ones do you use?
lolol
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2015, 01:35   #202
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How did only you and your friends get botjailed for Unlocked FPS when it wasn't in the game yet? On top of that how come no other people are getting jailed for Unlocked FPS to this day and only you and your friends? The same day a COWorker patch was released
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2015, 04:45   #203
Six
Top Player

Six has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ur ass still hurting u since thunder server :P
Oh, You played in thunder huh, strange, I don't remember you. Can't have made much of an impact.
Sixinchsub
Warrior

Meteor-Thunder/Lucky7/Wildswan/Pheonix/BabyIcey/Eternity/SummerWind/
Thunder

I dare you to try and melee me.
Six is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2015, 07:59   #204
IamCesiang
Ceecee

IamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six View Post
Oh, You played in thunder huh, strange, I don't remember you. Can't have made much of an impact.
Hai six.. he was on cesiang every elite wayback in thunder :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Who cares I look fabulous.

Classic: Prosperity-Liberty; Volcano; Thunder; Venus; Phoenix; Eternity ; BABYICEY
IamCesiang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2015, 16:06   #205
zaki...max
Super User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post
How did only you and your friends get botjailed for Unlocked FPS when it wasn't in the game yet? On top of that how come no other people are getting jailed for Unlocked FPS to this day and only you and your friends? The same day a COWorker patch was released
Again n again as long as u proved to [GM] u r normal and not using co worker then u wont be in jail lol

Spha
Old 07-20-2015, 16:08   #206
zaki...max
Super User

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamCesiang View Post
Hai six.. he was on cesiang every elite wayback in thunder :3
Lol dont remind him he never won there

Spha
Old 07-20-2015, 18:11   #207
witchi
O.N.I.F.C

witchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AlyRG6PfaM

- You're using Magictype from start to finish.
- At 1:02 Army gets stomped, you panicked
- At 1:07, Oh **** bruh dat /spdup, everyone dies.
- 1:28 army comes back from his arena match, ur speed is low again.

I like how hours later for ****s & giggles Eljefe says in talk that hes recording & that you better call Carina, you left arena>logged out>back in> came back to tc arena no /spdup or mtype, to try to appear normal in a video that Jefe claimed he was making. But little did you know, that vid was made much earlier
Did you just try to "proof" you were normal?
Clearly you're still a fan of CoWorker. As stated before, all of you got jailed for CoWorker not FpsUnlock & everyone can see you're still at it.
- All of your Ninjas(yourself included) Use CoWorker cuz none of you could land a TFB let alone a Chain to save your life after the magictype patch.
- Your main Monks, Waters all use spdup. Its impossible to kill them at times unless they get hit at the same time by 2 or more people.
- So please explain to me how you can TFB all god-like with 200-300+ ping vs people with 70 ping. Oh wait that's easy, CoWorker.
- You wont use CoWorker at ElitePK on Sofia cuz everyone is watching & its 1v1 making it easier to spot it but in crowded fights like at Nemesis or in the video you go ham.

Bottom line, all of you cheat just because your afraid of losing your server. Nothing but a bunch of trashcans, its sad and pathetic.
AmberRose Lvl140 Wat-tro-War 403bp
whiteychan Lvl 140 Wat-War-Tro 386bp

Last edited by witchi; 07-20-2015 at 19:29.
witchi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2015, 18:15   #208
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by witchi View Post

- Your using Magictype from start to finish.

I like how hours later for ****s & giggles Eljefe says in talk that hes recording & that you better call Carina, you left arena>logged out>back in> came back to tc arena no /spdup or mtype, to try to appear normal in a video that Jefe claimed he was making. But little did you know, that vid was made much earlier
Clearly you're still a fan of CoWorker. As stated before, all of you got jailed for CoWorker not FpsUnlock & everyone can see you're still at it.
- All of your Ninjas(yourself included) Use CoWorker cuz none of you could land a TFB let alone a Chain to save your life after the magictype patch.
- Your main Monks, Waters all use spdup. Its impossible to kill them at times unless they get hit at the same time by 2 or more people.
- So please explain to me how you can TFB all god-like with 200-300+ ping vs people with 70 ping. Oh wait that's easy, CoWorker.
- You wont use CoWorker at ElitePK on Sofia cuz everyone is watching & its 1v1 making it easier to spot it but in crowded fights like at Nemesis or in the video you go ham.

Bottom line, all of you cheat just because your afraid of losing your server. Nothing but a bunch of trashcans, its sad and pathetic.
Bro plz change that profile pic.. youre ninja like the rest of co now
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2015, 19:26   #209
witchi
O.N.I.F.C

witchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim|Bot View Post
Bro plz change that profile pic.. youre ninja like the rest of co now
oh ****, fixed
AmberRose Lvl140 Wat-tro-War 403bp
whiteychan Lvl 140 Wat-War-Tro 386bp
witchi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2015, 20:02   #210
zaki...max
Super User

Quote:
Originally Posted by witchi View Post

- You're using Magictype from start to finish.

Cough cough, lil lag can make alot lol
and easy to prove it as i did week ago while they said i use speed command
and about co worker I think system catch em auto so if im using i will be in jail without ur video for sure, and about el jefe vs sophia he already lost 2 weeks ago and we didnt play 1 vs 1 since that time, and again if u have problem with the video report it

Spha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: