Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-02-2014, 00:28   #1
Yokaa
Mia

Yokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond repute
Sky Path and Apex of the Forbidden

so this event is kinda strange and a little annoying .

yesterday early morning I gave attribute cards worth of 200 points and farmed lava+banshee+terato dragon almost all day( and as it say on the site u get points when slaying Bosses = 10 point each boss .

so in total after I counted it I should have now 400 more attribute points

Also the site and video say the data will be updated each 10 min and it's more than 24 hours now and still did not get any extra point on my card.

Another thing. ( Kill 5 players in GW =50 point) does that mean each 5 I will get 50 point or I will only get 50 no matter how many I kill?

and I found out that when you hand in cards u get points. so I killed lava 20 times and got only 2 cards drop from it. does it mean the points are only allocated when I give in cards ONLY? so how I will get the points when I kill people in GW? They will drop cards after they got killed? would be useless to kill it so many times if that is so.
Life is not Joyful
Life is not Game
Life is not Conquer
Life is not HERE
Yokaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2014, 01:09   #2
Yokaa
Mia

Yokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond repute
so after the update it seems that you ONLY get points when u hand in cards no matter how many people u will kill in GW or how many boss u will slay.

unless you hand in cards u will get nothing.

SO LAME
Life is not Joyful
Life is not Game
Life is not Conquer
Life is not HERE
Old 08-02-2014, 01:10   #3
I.punch.bishes
Bishes :D

I.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond repute
Sleep with me

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
I.punch.bishes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2014, 10:09   #4
Yokaa
Mia

Lol
Life is not Joyful
Life is not Game
Life is not Conquer
Life is not HERE
Old 08-02-2014, 10:15   #5
fady1wu
Sweet Kiss

fady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fady1wu
let me help you out a little.
You get 0 points for killing a mob/boss

the site tells you there is a chance for atributepointcards to drop. the site also tells you the max amout of points you could get (per day or per maintaince. i am not sure).
so if the site tells you 10 points from bosses, kill some bosses and there is a chance on 2 APC to drop. give those two to the NpC in TC and you will have 10 points in some time.

hope it gets a little clearer for you now.

Knowledge Of The Sword

The Wireless Lag!
How to get 971 pkpionts in 120 seconds - And its all because of you!
Conquer - Getting Away With Murder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniema View Post
If your not a bulker your a paypaler.
If your not a paypaler your a newb.
If your a newb your an egy.
fady1wu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2014, 10:22   #6
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
I handed in about 70 cards yesterday and it still hasn't updated on the event page. Submitted a ticket and the reply I got was to wait until after the weekend because they can't work on it yet, and they hope I understand.
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2014, 20:10   #7
TipTop

TipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond repute
Yea I've given some reallot pills in and like 30+ cards and nothings updated for my char.
TipTop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: