Old 03-30-2013, 19:15   #46
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
honestly dont you think theres something wrong then 90% of the player base hates the games developers? we LIKED the game but we hate tq... think....

never saw a WoW player say LOL YOU GOT BLIZZARD'D and as far as i know most of them are actually fans

^reference to the often used "tq'd"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm gonna have to call bs on this one.

I also don't agree with showing quality on the ground. Pretty standard.
I'm agreeing with hemp for the obvious reason that you think WoW is loved when it is more hated than conquer.

Of course conquer can't even hold a candle to WoW, but that's personal preference.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2013, 22:20   #47
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
I'm agreeing with hemp for the obvious reason that you think WoW is loved when it is more hated than conquer.

Of course conquer can't even hold a candle to WoW, but that's personal preference.
the hate cant even be compared...

hell, im surprised most co players didnt awaken a ****ing mangekyou by now with all the hate they have for tq
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2013, 03:36   #48
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

hell, im surprised most co players didnt awaken a ****ing mangekyou by now with all the hate they have for tq
not for lack of trying.

but, what is a mangekyou?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2013, 05:25   #49
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You think? You obviously don't visit pc news sites. Every article comment section has at least a few blizzard hate comments. Opposed to what? The community on conquer that is smaller than a few servers on WoW combined?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
not for lack of trying.

but, what is a mangekyou?
Something from the naruto anime, a special eye technique obtained by killing your own sibling. Bit of a weird comparison he made.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2013, 05:27   #50
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
@TQ pplz
If you really want to improve your game, add more multicity features, add new cities (well tiny little villages). As a CO 1.0 player i really really miss having to go to different places to do different things.. I also miss actually having to kill mobs outside of 1 spawn in the entire game that works from level 15 to 132.
^
I totally agree with that.It would be awesome if TQ would add a new town near the adventure areas.Or create a snow town.

The thing was that in 2005 or 2006 (if i'm not mistaking),they even planned to add extra new maps to the metzone area,but for some reason they canceled that and released the dis city quest instead.And i think the new metzone maps idea was pretty awesome (because back then the entire metzone maps were "pure adventure").
Old 03-31-2013, 22:35   #51
PanicAtTheDisco
wut

PanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond repute
just release 3.0 exactly the way 2.0 was originally released plz
PanicAtTheDisco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2013, 23:56   #52
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Will. View Post
Well, I'm pretty sure the names from China wouldn't count, and for other games overseas this would pretty much be an innovation cause nobody did it before.

It's still too early to judge this feature, we'll see mate.

Okay, mate, even though it's not worth appreciating doesn't mean you can't wait for it to come out and judge it by experience, not just concept of it.
I wonder if Hemp is some sort of superior super mod or something. Its not the first time i see him editing other super mods posts. Or is it because he knows community much better and know what can be said and what cant?

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2013, 01:12   #53
.Will.

.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
I wonder if Hemp is some sort of superior super mod or something. Its not the first time i see him editing other super mods posts. Or is it because he knows community much better and know what can be said and what cant?
Well, he was simply saving space for the community, combining two posts of mine into one. That's all.

That's exactly what I said up there, no word got cut out.
Old 04-02-2013, 17:33   #54
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Purple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond repute
Cross-server Trip

Quote:
Feature: Cross-server Trip
Brief Intro:

Players can travel across servers to pick a fight against anyone, and then travel back to the original server. Or hang out with friends in another server.
Estimated Time of Release:

November 2013

This is interesting since there were so many problems with server transfers how will this work?
will we be able to access other server markets?
Purple-Pillz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2013, 00:56   #55
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
this is getting old
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: