Old 04-14-2012, 13:22   #1
UltimateBuzz

UltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to UltimateBuzz
Which server should i play?

I'll introduce my self first.

Hi, I'm Baris :P 19 years old living in Netherland.

So i've played in Emerald/Sapphire but i'm thinking of which server i should play..

A server that's cheap with 2 sockets or +8's i'ma bulk my **** to get pro again

I've played a Fire taoist for ages and i am lvl 135 on Emerald but yea i want to met new people and friends any tips people?

Last edited by UltimateBuzz; 04-14-2012 at 13:24.
UltimateBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2012, 14:01   #2
thatguyinblk

thatguyinblk has a reputation beyond reputethatguyinblk has a reputation beyond reputethatguyinblk has a reputation beyond reputethatguyinblk has a reputation beyond reputethatguyinblk has a reputation beyond reputethatguyinblk has a reputation beyond reputethatguyinblk has a reputation beyond reputethatguyinblk has a reputation beyond reputethatguyinblk has a reputation beyond reputethatguyinblk has a reputation beyond reputethatguyinblk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
I'll introduce my self first.

Hi, I'm Baris :P 19 years old living in Netherland.

So i've played in Emerald/Sapphire but i'm thinking of which server i should play..

A server that's cheap with 2 sockets or +8's i'ma bulk my **** to get pro again

I've played a Fire taoist for ages and i am lvl 135 on Emerald but yea i want to met new people and friends any tips people?
Since you said your bulking not transferring your account I would say try a new server that is not established...specifically a EU one that will be on your time zone. That will give you a chance to make friends as you lvl, but ultimately you choice. Gluck!
Old 04-14-2012, 14:15   #3
UltimateBuzz

UltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguyinblk View Post
Since you said your bulking not transferring your account I would say try a new server that is not established...specifically a EU one that will be on your time zone. That will give you a chance to make friends as you lvl, but ultimately you choice. Gluck!
Is it possible to transfer my acc?
Old 04-14-2012, 14:19   #4
thatguyinblk

thatguyinblk has a reputation beyond reputethatguyinblk has a reputation beyond reputethatguyinblk has a reputation beyond reputethatguyinblk has a reputation beyond reputethatguyinblk has a reputation beyond reputethatguyinblk has a reputation beyond reputethatguyinblk has a reputation beyond reputethatguyinblk has a reputation beyond reputethatguyinblk has a reputation beyond reputethatguyinblk has a reputation beyond reputethatguyinblk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
Is it possible to transfer my acc?
Yup to any server you want to with a few exceptions, like you cannot transfer to a server less than a year old, if you have botting issues your like at the end of the list so you'll have to wait and others I forget. It cost around 2,999 cps it was done once I think. It will be available more often once they hone the process. You need to contact TQ services for that.Check out the link it has it in detail.

co.91.com/content/2012-02-22/Server_Transfers_Soon_Available_Applicants_Needed. shtml

Last edited by thatguyinblk; 04-14-2012 at 14:26.
thatguyinblk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2012, 15:13   #5
the.mofo
<3 guns

the.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to the.mofo Send a message via MSN to the.mofo Send a message via Yahoo to the.mofo
lots of +12 gears for sell on dragon atm..a few dutchies too

54448m attack/203 crit/97 break /no Defense glass cannon fire
#FireTaoLivesMatter
GLASS CANNON FTW
the.mofo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2012, 15:56   #6
LeyLey

LeyLey is on a distinguished road
I'm just on about returning today with a friend and we arent sure either :/

Last edited by LeyLey; 04-16-2012 at 01:35.
LeyLey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2012, 17:32   #7
UltimateBuzz

Well i'm playing Dark server now i guess haha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: