Old 05-24-2011, 22:51   #16
THeABC

THeABC is on a distinguished road
Dual wield weapons would make it like another trojan or pistols would make it like another fire tao
Fire
abc123 Trojan-Warrior-Ninja-Ninja-Ninja 120-123-xxx
THe_ABC Warrior- Water-Water-Fire 127-130-xxx Sexy Pervading Fire
THeABC is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2011, 23:22   #17
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
I guess their gears stats will be more or less like monks: high defense and high m-def. And if they will have pistols it should be similar to taos fire met - slow and low accuracy. Just it would hit with high physical damage and would be almost like aimbot.
And knowing TQ they will surely have some annoying overpowered skills aswell.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2011, 11:34   #18
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
oo I know Lets ignore anything that actually has to do with pirates and give them co ord mines that are retardedly op'ed any enemy that jumps within a 2 x,y radius gets insta pwned. Sounds sarcastic but not meant to be lol.

Last edited by KinGSh*T; 05-25-2011 at 11:38.
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2011, 12:08   #19
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Dante::. View Post
Lets discuss about this new class that is quickly approaching.

What do you think pirates are going to be like and do you think they're going to be OP?
Also what weapons do you think they'll have?

I personally think that pirates will definitely be over powered ... seeing as how Ninjas were so over powered with their fog when they came out, and monks now with their wwk+triple. However, I hope they won't affect the balance of the game too much and that they'll have a powerful skill which takes a decent amount of skills to use such as FB/SS.

From the looks of it, I'm guessing that pirates will have weapons : Cutlass, Pistols, and possibly dynamite. I hope they won't be another duel wielding class.

So what do you expect from pirates?
I expect the pistols to be another archer bow.
I expect the blade to use something like fb/ss.
I expect them to have a parrot on their shoulder (at least if they are reborn)
They will almost surely be dual-wielding class... either gun+blade, or 2 guns...
I expect XP skill Dynamite to blow up everything LOL!
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2011, 12:30   #20
.::Dante::.

.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
I expect the pistols to be another archer bow.
I expect the blade to use something like fb/ss.
I expect them to have a parrot on their shoulder (at least if they are reborn)
They will almost surely be dual-wielding class... either gun+blade, or 2 guns...
I expect XP skill Dynamite to blow up everything LOL!
Hmmm it's going to be kind of weird. If they're going to dual wield a Pistol and some sort of Blade/Cutlass, then would their attack be of SDG or SPG?

If their pistols also needs SDGs and if they can dual wield, then maybe I'd try going Blade + Pistol ftw
Unless if the pirate sword also have a cool skill like FB/SS.

I REALLY would love to have combat style like Dante from DMC.
.::Dante::. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2011, 12:51   #21
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Dante::. View Post
Hmmm it's going to be kind of weird. If they're going to dual wield a Pistol and some sort of Blade/Cutlass, then would their attack be of SDG or SPG?

If their pistols also needs SDGs and if they can dual wield, then maybe I'd try going Blade + Pistol ftw
Unless if the pirate sword also have a cool skill like FB/SS.

I REALLY would love to have combat style like Dante from DMC.
Well, they could make it so that pistol = spg use, would be something interesting, though pirates have no magic... they're more of a physical class O_o
But hell yeah, Dante rocks!
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2011, 00:11   #22
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
Pirates + Pistols with low accuracy = Fury Gems = OP???
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2011, 02:05   #23
UltimateBuzz

UltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to UltimateBuzz
TQ should make another taoist class.. all the classes have SDG gear, SPG should be usefull to :P
UltimateBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2011, 04:43   #24
bwg2469

bwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond reputebwg2469 has a reputation beyond repute
There should be HP gems. 1500 for a super!

Level 140
Guild: The Gods

King on Server Gemini

385 (Max) Battle Power

8/3/2011

Pure Warrior Videos

http://www.xfire.com/profile/bwg2469/videos/
bwg2469 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2011, 06:04   #25
doggy
Banned

doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
I think its going to be Starvin marvin with a little speedboat and slingshot to shoot at people from the water.
doggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: