Old 04-05-2011, 01:22   #31
Boberth
sexeh !!!

Boberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond reputeBoberth has a reputation beyond repute
hai

Boberth trojan - trojan - trojan Reincarnated into trojan-warrior-water

BobertH ninja - warrior - trojan
--fixed nix
--lvl 8 pene
--fixed cele

Goodfellas RULES !
I <3 XB xP

Bulk pack =~ 100 pints of beer... spend your money wisely...

Boberth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2011, 16:22   #32
THOR1

THOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMX View Post
yo
Long time no talk. What have you been up to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuKy_StRiKe View Post
Hello
Willie nice to see you came to say hello as well! I remember being super jealous of your gear. Hope everything is going well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
Jeff and I still play periodically. I have another new forum name since Hemp went balistic on me banning my forum accounts for posting the truth about certain issues and making him look foolish. Then getting mad that I kept making new accounts. Now they have it to IP address bannings lol. Anyway we do not play a lot yet still play periodically and play the Euro GW's.

Great hearing from you again. You know I always wish you the best. On a side note Eric called me a few weeks back to checkup. He is slowly getting back on his feet and got a raise and new position which moved him up slightly to a higher pay grade. HaHa. I used to love Eric if not for just all the Fbing but for the humor of going to GW or in jail and hearing "BOT BOT BOT Everyone Bots" haha.

I hope you and your family are well. Nice to hear from you again

Also nice to see everyone else is still around and doing well.

Greg
Greg how in the Hell are you? I know what you mean I miss vent and talking during GW. That was the most fun I had in game. That and one other person who I still miss to this day very much. I don't see that person coming back. I spoke with Eric the other day too. He was in good spirits. His brother lives just right down the road from me. I am going to try and see them both sometime soon. I am working some rediculous hours now. So I get home very late. Tell Jeff I said what's up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia41406 View Post
Hi Perry... How you been?
Isis holy crap! Now where have you been? I could always count on seeing you in game. Hope you are doing well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boberth View Post
hai
JOO. I miss fbing with you and greg too. I just miss FB in general. I.M.O the only true skill in the game, and (SS of course).

There are a few Canadians I miss. I was hoping they might come back and say hello.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KENSHIN666 View Post
Welcome to TQ games! The Slum lords of the MMORPG world!
I follow the terms of service, why can't TQ?
QUITas of the "mount" patch. TQ has mounted us all enough.

Leykis 101 Graduate

Thorlock
Trojan>Warrior>Trojan
130>130>131

Working on my Ninja>Warrior>Trojan
Ninja currently 110

Chris is the reason I keep coming back. And I miss you terribly.
I lost 28 lbs during my divorce...well that's what a soul weighs.
-Christopher Titus (oh so true)
THOR1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2011, 17:23   #33
UltimateBuzz

UltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to UltimateBuzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by THOR1 View Post

Willie nice to see you came to say hello as well! I remember being super jealous of your gear. Hope everything is going well.

Greg how in the Hell are you? I know what you mean I miss vent and talking during GW. That was the most fun I had in game. That and one other person who I still miss to this day very much. I don't see that person coming back. I spoke with Eric the other day too. He was in good spirits. His brother lives just right down the road from me. I am going to try and see them both sometime soon. I am working some rediculous hours now. So I get home very late. Tell Jeff I said what's up.

Isis holy crap! Now where have you been? I could always count on seeing you in game. Hope you are doing well.

JOO. I miss fbing with you and greg too. I just miss FB in general. I.M.O the only true skill in the game, and (SS of course).

There are a few Canadians I miss. I was hoping they might come back and say hello.
hai
UltimateBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2011, 02:15   #34
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Black Roses!!!!!!!!! Rockit POWER!
I was in that guild ages ago with Rockit and Daisy28.

Last edited by Moonfall; 04-14-2011 at 02:15. Reason: typo
Moonfall is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2011, 10:50   #35
Manhattans Junk
sick abz

Manhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond repute
hahahahahahaha Rockit. That dude was busted as hell. Ugly ass motherfucker lol.
Manhattans Junk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2011, 19:27   #36
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sbrwln Send a message via Yahoo to sbrwln
Quote:
If you either started on CO 1 or you were playing before the lottery patch, +8 stones, when you could PK in TC. Please come on and say hello. I miss the people I use to talk to all the time. Now there are some exceptions (you know who you are) i.e. Greg, Bush, ...others I am sure I am forgetting. But otherwise if you don't/can't remember WFC, Sky~Demonz, PurplePanthers guilds then I am most likely NOT talking to you. I really hope this works, because this forum is dead. Oh and some that I know that probably don't know me like Ahare. Anyway wish you all the best and hope to talk to you all soon. Oh and don't let the Forum join date fool you. I played a long time before coming on forum. My first characters were Mizuchan, Valimar, and of course Thorlock.
you know.. you could always say hello to me on FB (not fast blade ..lol)
Oh and I hope Ahare still checks in... I don't think I have him friended on FB yet

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com

Last edited by sbrwln; 04-15-2011 at 19:36.
sbrwln is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2011, 02:44   #37
*Jin*Sin*
Counter

*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *Jin*Sin* Send a message via Skype™ to *Jin*Sin*
Hi, not as old as CO1 but i was here before lotto screwed us over.

shley.jr

Guild Leader of ~Shangrala~

Super-2-SDG-+12-|-5|-Phase 6 Permed-Veil
Super-2-SDG-+12-|-1|-Necklace
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-5|-Ring
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-3|-Bead
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-5|-Bead
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-5|-Coat
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 3 Permed-|-3|-Boots
Super-2-STHG-+8-|-1|-HeavenFan
Super-2-SGG-+8-|-1|-StarTower
Super-+7-Crop-|-1|
+12-Steed

http://i.imgur.com/M0DE3.jpg
*Jin*Sin* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2011, 12:15   #38
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
>_< I'm a veteran, I should get benefits from playing this game. Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome or whatever. Gib monies to me nao.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2011, 20:14   #39
Phoenix-Ally

Phoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Perry

A witty saying proves nothing.
Phoenix-Ally is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2011, 17:40   #40
LuKy_StRiKe
Alcologist

Location: Travel around the world in search of peace.... well peace is there after I am finished
LuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to LuKy_StRiKe
Quote:

And now they are a joke LOL

337 Potency
Gearz:
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Ears
Super +8 2 SDG -7 Necky
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Ring
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Blade
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Blade
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Armor
Super +7 2 SDG -7 Boots
-1 Gourd

mailman : 1st 2nd rb char in Sapphire
mailman : 1st 2nd rb to hit 130 in Sapphire
mailman : 1st 130 130 130 pure blood tro in Sapphire
LuKy_StRiKe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2011, 18:34   #41
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
hai gais
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2011, 08:55   #42
KENSHIN666
Oh noes...

KENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond repute
Lets see...
I played as s0nicSh4oLiN
SuperSh4oLin (archer)
then a pure water most of you know KENSHIN666
Then I made ~Light~ another 3rd RB Water tao Melee wat-war-wat
from what I hear, whoever plays ~Light~ now is a douche bag.

The game boiled down to buying your way in. Along with apathetic English speaking players and annoying non-english speaking players.
I wont say the name here because the char is still in play, but at one point I was a 130-130-130 ninja Tro
pretty much full +12

This game was ruined a year after the beta servers came out.
but it'ss still fun trolling on you guys.

We should just make out own community for all the grumpy x-mmo addicted trolls.
KENSHIN666 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2011, 18:47   #43
The_LP
Pure Newb

Location: Tempe, AZ where girls go into the stores in bikinis :cool:
The_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to The_LP Send a message via AIM to The_LP
Quote:
Originally Posted by KENSHIN666 View Post
Lets see...
I played as s0nicSh4oLiN
SuperSh4oLin (archer)
then a pure water most of you know KENSHIN666
Then I made ~Light~ another 3rd RB Water tao Melee wat-war-wat
from what I hear, whoever plays ~Light~ now is a douche bag.

The game boiled down to buying your way in. Along with apathetic English speaking players and annoying non-english speaking players.
I wont say the name here because the char is still in play, but at one point I was a 130-130-130 ninja Tro
pretty much full +12

This game was ruined a year after the beta servers came out.
but it'ss still fun trolling on you guys.

We should just make out own community for all the grumpy x-mmo addicted trolls.
oh god... you better have been a friend of mine on that char, or I will e-haunt you in the butt forever.

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +5 sdg sdg -3 boots
super +8 sdg sdg -3 sword
super +7 sdg sdg -3 armor
super +8 sdg sdg -3 club (selling)
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +5 sdg sdg -3 necky
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +8 sdg sdg -3 psn blade
super +5 sgg sgg -1 tower
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

297 BP currently (with Ben on)
The_LP is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2011, 12:23   #44
Manhattans Junk
sick abz

Manhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond reputeManhattans Junk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuKy_StRiKe View Post
And now they are a joke LOL
Isn't that sick?
Manhattans Junk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2011, 04:38   #45
ivanas-tao
Princess

ivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond reputeivanas-tao has a reputation beyond repute
Haii!

ivanas-tao water-water-water ( 110-130-140)

<3 my little guy <3 Yuki 14-01-2013

-***1504;***1108;***1103;***1103;***953;- .____. zegt:
brb sticking sum pancakes in mah arsť <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojOwn View Post
omg

here i call this:

CERTIFICATE OF WEIRDNESS
given by TrojOwn
You are now officially weird: ivanas-tao
gratz
Quote: