Old 04-08-2011, 12:56   #31
.LoL.

.LoL. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnpriest View Post
haha, wow.. its a wonder youi dont get spamed for gw kills HAHA.
lol

how about kill a enemy guildie:

wisper, hey why you pk me?
well ur enemy
he, yeah but why you pk me?
well ur enemy guild so i pk you
he, but i did nothing why you pke me?
well enemys pk each other. ... if you donte like it leave that guild!
he, some **** load off crap donte recall that, than!!!
he, ik you bot i have prove i will report you if you donte give me a db whit in 3houwers time, i go report you, you ****** ****** *****

.LoL. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2011, 13:47   #32
johnpriest
Priest

johnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .LoL. View Post
lol

how about kill a enemy guildie:

wisper, hey why you pk me?
well ur enemy
he, yeah but why you pk me?
well ur enemy guild so i pk you
he, but i did nothing why you pke me?
well enemys pk each other. ... if you donte like it leave that guild!
he, some **** load off crap donte recall that, than!!!
he, ik you bot i have prove i will report you if you donte give me a db whit in 3houwers time, i go report you, you ****** ****** *****

hacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm in your shadowz, lootin your DBz
johnpriest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2011, 14:37   #33
Cpt.Curtis

Cpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
This is my best one:

Listen, Share and Download!
Cpt.Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2011, 14:42   #34
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Mortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjsm View Post
Well my enemy been saying **** towards my father which made me go nuts since he's dead.
You really get angry over that? lol.
Dirty ****er.
Mortysteve~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2011, 14:43   #35
Cpt.Curtis

Cpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortysteve~ View Post
You really get angry over that? lol.
When you having a bbq ya nooop

Old 04-08-2011, 14:59   #36
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Mortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Curtis View Post
When you having a bbq ya nooop
Dunno. Need to have one soon, just need to make sure the weather stays nice! You spoke to Bert or something, because we was talking about this yesterday ;p
Dirty ****er.
Old 04-08-2011, 15:01   #37
Cpt.Curtis

Quote:
Dunno. Need to have one soon, just need to make sure the weather stays nice! You spoke to Bert or something, because we was talking about this yesterday ;p
Nah not at all, I saw amy and that lot out the other day in Barracuda, They kept talking and looking i was like Alright ****'eds Was gonna go tell the bouncer's there underage but :/

Old 04-08-2011, 15:20   #38
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Curtis View Post
Nah not at all, I saw amy and that lot out the other day in Barracuda, They kept talking and looking i was like Alright ****'eds Was gonna go tell the bouncer's there underage but :/
Haha. Briony spoke to me the day after my birthday, think she's forgiven me.
Dirty ****er.
Old 04-08-2011, 15:22   #39
Cpt.Curtis

Quote:
There all *****s aha, id love to boot olivia's head off aha

Old 04-08-2011, 15:22   #40
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What did you do to this said Briony.
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2011, 17:52   #41
UltimateBuzz

UltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to UltimateBuzz
Funny thing is me and my GL around 320+ both of us killed 2 bulker enemy's with around 340 and 350 BP so we owned them and later on they get the TOP bulkers of the server just to kill us HAHAHHAH.
UltimateBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2011, 18:49   #42
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
I have some rules with arena:
1st time, i fight, no matter WHO i get, as long as they move. Basically i kill or attack everything that moves.
Whether i hit over 9000 or just 100s, i don't give up. If they don't move, i forfeit the match.
After winning 1 match, i always give 1 back unless the opponent states that he wants to fight.

Exception to that rule: I refuse to fight cuteninja after she started going chat-offensive on me just for fighting against her even if she would fog and zap me and probably she'd win anyway.
I join arena to pvp, not to idling give someone a "win" that pretty much means nothing, then again theres people that build up to 13k points just to be "number one" and yes people brag about it.

Arena = pvp, you either win or you lose doesnt matter who I fight imma pew pew you in the face
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2011, 20:39   #43
Mae_Bee
Jessica

Mae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond reputeMae_Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mae_Bee Send a message via Skype™ to Mae_Bee
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnpriest View Post
epic fail with trash talking.. lol end of the day me getting killed in a game = who cares haha
Should see the **** talk in my server

Server:SnowWhite
Name: Mäeßee

Mae_Bee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2011, 20:50   #44
ScammerKami

ScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond reputeScammerKami has a reputation beyond repute
Egy fire:" eehuehuehue u r POTTER!!"

me:" you mean I aimbotted you? I didn't even fb, I meeleed you..."

Egy fire:"no noooop u us pots lik nooop, fu ck"

me:" you mean I use pots...?"

Egy fire:"hhhhhh yes lik noop us pots lik RAT!!!"

some of my chars:
A-my old server
1-pure ninja (368 bp,lvl139)..semi active
2-monk-warior-fire(360 bp,lvl 137)semi active
3-ninja-warior-archer(lvl 137,has +12 coat,bow)retired
4-wat-war-tro(lvl 137,has +12 armor) retired:

B-Lucky7:
1-Genny(368 bp,139 and 90 pct) pure ninja active
2-Cho~Chang(341 bp,137)ninja-war-fire active
ScammerKami is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2011, 21:01   #45
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
only egys talk **** like that.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: