View Poll Results: Should the put the DB rewards back?
Yes 910 91.27%
No 87 8.73%
Voters: 997. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 18:51   #556
cartovi12345

cartovi12345 is on a distinguished road
maybe have both options + better then that,.

Well if it was Super 2 socket SDG 1 class based weapon (bound), 5xp pot (bounds) i would like that...
cartovi12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2010, 07:02   #557
Invinsible
Banned

Invinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Invinsible
nahh if it was +12 2soc gear or many 100xp pot ill agree i dont give a damn about the db promotion anymore!
Invinsible is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2010, 11:02   #558
KingRichard(SW)
Goderator

KingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond repute
Even if they just switch it around so u get db at 110 and super soc at 110 1st rb

Name:
Script
Class:
Ninja > Warrior > Water
Levels:
130 > 130 > 130

(Character Under Construction)
KingRichard(SW) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2010, 16:22   #559
Mitchell_013
^^

Mitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond repute
Without this, the farmers stop farming. And when that stops, money on the market stops rolling.

I tot 120 warriors left over with beginner packs. So i don't need the ExpPots, ExpBall and PrayingStone (s). And as farmers i don't want bound gears (can't be traded or sold). I want DragonBallss to improve my set of gears. Atm i also have a nice archer doing nothing. Spend enough money on it's gears.

Also a water farm set (main items are the dame i use on warriors) are also just being in my warehouse unused.

Ps: my appologie if i made any typo. It's verry late & i use a smartphone with dutch spelling checks. Kinda annoying when you try to talk english.

Edit: Just received a mail of TQ saying in short lines:
Water farming was never ment to be an ability on the game. And the new reward is alot better. Only people who bot do farm waters according to theire mail.

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb

Last edited by Mitchell_013; 05-11-2010 at 08:00.
Mitchell_013 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2010, 00:17   #560
g-factor

g-factor is on a distinguished road
Listen the voice of the gamers

its really better to bring back the Db you kNow!!!!!

archer-trojan-fire 130-130-130
archer-trojan 127-125
ninja-ninja 130-107
archer 105
water 109
ninja 110
archer 130

Last edited by g-factor; 05-12-2010 at 00:32.
g-factor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2010, 01:02   #561
Mitchell_013
^^

Mitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond repute
Request that Hemp forwards it to the designers. Couse the people behind the mail keep tellign me the designers desided to not change it back. But all in all they make the legimate farmers quit and the botters continue getting rich.

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb
Mitchell_013 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2010, 01:43   #562
Invinsible
Banned

Invinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond reputeInvinsible has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell_013 View Post
Request that Hemp forwards it to the designers. Couse the people behind the mail keep tellign me the designers desided to not change it back. But all in all they make the legimate farmers quit and the botters continue getting rich.

yupperz! -.-
Old 05-13-2010, 12:30   #563
Robert11111

Robert11111 has a reputation beyond reputeRobert11111 has a reputation beyond reputeRobert11111 has a reputation beyond reputeRobert11111 has a reputation beyond reputeRobert11111 has a reputation beyond reputeRobert11111 has a reputation beyond reputeRobert11111 has a reputation beyond reputeRobert11111 has a reputation beyond reputeRobert11111 has a reputation beyond reputeRobert11111 has a reputation beyond reputeRobert11111 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Robert11111 Send a message via Skype™ to Robert11111
"Water farming was never ment to be an ability on the game. And the new reward is alot better. Only people who bot do farm waters according to theire mail."

Huh? Umm...sure.

Lucky me...I really don't care about the reward...I don't farm buy anyway...

EVERY FKIN MMORPG ON THIS PLANET HAS SOME TYPE OF FARMING!!!

What's wrong with water farming? o.o

They know how to punish but not WHO to punish...

http://neo-konoha.myminicity.com/ind
Robert11111 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2010, 12:52   #564
Gold_Warr

Gold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert11111 View Post
"Water farming was never ment to be an ability on the game. And the new reward is alot better. Only people who bot do farm waters according to theire mail."

Huh? Umm...sure.

Lucky me...I really don't care about the reward...I don't farm buy anyway...

EVERY FKIN MMORPG ON THIS PLANET HAS SOME TYPE OF FARMING!!!

What's wrong with water farming? o.o

They know how to punish but not WHO to punish...

Well, when they change the promo prize they will earn more money cuz ppl will buy more Dbs.

And about that every game has a type of farming, yeah, but...other mmorpgs:
- pay to play
- free to play
and conquer is in the 3rd one: TQ game - not so free to play
Gold_Warr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2010, 15:48   #565
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell_013 View Post
Without this, the farmers stop farming. And when that stops, money on the market stops rolling.

I tot 120 warriors left over with beginner packs. So i don't need the ExpPots, ExpBall and PrayingStone (s). And as farmers i don't want bound gears (can't be traded or sold). I want DragonBallss to improve my set of gears. Atm i also have a nice archer doing nothing. Spend enough money on it's gears.

Also a water farm set (main items are the dame i use on warriors) are also just being in my warehouse unused.

Ps: my appologie if i made any typo. It's verry late & i use a smartphone with dutch spelling checks. Kinda annoying when you try to talk english.

Edit: Just received a mail of TQ saying in short lines:
Water farming was never ment to be an ability on the game. And the new reward is alot better. Only people who bot do farm waters according to theire mail.
They seemed happy enough to allow water farming for the first few years, when people were spending dbs on farming gear.

Now it seems they don't want *water* farming, they want people to spend on new gear to farm ninjas and warriors.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 05-15-2010, 17:49   #566
Invinsible
Banned

whats the purpose again why they remove db promotion?
Old 05-15-2010, 19:32   #567
BlooDie
IrTehPwnzr

BlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invinsible View Post
whats the purpose again why they remove db promotion?
Because of the botters i think XD ****ing retarded i know.
BlooDie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2010, 05:09   #568
Invinsible
Banned

WHAT!? thats it!? WTF!?..... with or with out db promotion botters still exist!!! so whats the use of removing it!!!..... Kindly Bring It back the way it is Please...
Old 05-17-2010, 04:43   #569
Omgurdead

Omgurdead is on a distinguished road
what u guys are fken serious!? i want the fken db back nao! i bet they removed db cuz they're getting povo and povo every year of their stupid updates. fking hell
Omgurdead is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2010, 04:51   #570
BlooDie
IrTehPwnzr

BlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond reputeBlooDie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgurdead View Post
what u guys are fken serious!? I want the fken db back nao! I bet they removed db cuz they're getting povo and povo every year of their stupid updates. Fking hell
we want it...back, we want it back! We want it back o.o
bring it ****ing backkkkkkk!
BlooDie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: